Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

The Kahn family has more honor and American patriotism than all the NaziCon morons supporting Trump put together. Watch the video in the OP to see what a real American is like.

No disrespect to the late Army Capt. Kahn nor his family, but what he did and his battlefield sacrifice doesn't make his parents honorable nor patriotic. In fact, I think less of his parents after they decided to throw it in with Democrat Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton. Of course, I would feel the same way had it been Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump Capt. Kahn's parents were out stumping for.

So, in other words, the Kahns don't have a right to speak their minds? Their patriotism to America and the 1st Amendment give them that right. They are American citizens.

khan.jpg

Captain Humayun Khan: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Of course they have the right to speak their minds, but that doesn't make them honorable nor patriotic. You can speak your mind, I can speak my mind, it doesn't matter who is speaking their mind, it doesn't make them honorable nor patriotic.

No, what Capt. Kahn did does not make the parents honorable or patriotic. But they are Muslim Americans honorable or patriotic and Trump has disrespected, demeaned and maligned Muslims including those who are loyal to the US and American citizens and therefore has disrespected, demeaned and maligned these people as well. And then the stupid ass responds by questioning why the mother didn’t speak! What a moron! He deserves all of the blow back that he gets for this.

I made no excuses for Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump, and said it wouldn't make a difference to me who Capt Kahn's parents sought to support on the corpse of their honorable and patriotic son.

The Kahn family has more honor and American patriotism than all the NaziCon morons supporting Trump put together. Watch the video in the OP to see what a real American is like.

No disrespect to the late Army Capt. Kahn nor his family, but what he did and his battlefield sacrifice doesn't make his parents honorable nor patriotic. In fact, I think less of his parents after they decided to throw it in with Democrat Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton. Of course, I would feel the same way had it been Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump Capt. Kahn's parents were out stumping for.

So, in other words, the Kahns don't have a right to speak their minds? Their patriotism to America and the 1st Amendment give them that right. They are American citizens.

khan.jpg

Captain Humayun Khan: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Of course they have the right to speak their minds, but that doesn't make them honorable nor patriotic. You can speak your mind, I can speak my mind, it doesn't matter who is speaking their mind, it doesn't make them honorable nor patriotic.

They have the right to speak their minds - thankfully on behalf of Democrats and Hillary.

They have the right to speak their minds - thankfully on behalf of Democrats and Hillary.

If that is how they want to honor their son, it still doesn't make them honorable nor patriotic. You are free to think it is good for who you may support if you feel like it.

ISIS lover!!!!....only edtheycynic didn't know we had bases in Saudia Arabia for like the past 50 years...
LIAR!

According to the government, Donald Rumsfeld was supposed to have closed the American base in Saudi Arabia right after 9/11. If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.

How did Trump know? He isn't given access to classified military information. This is another silly accusation from the whackadoodles. You nutters on both sides need to sit down and let the adults talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's interesting when Muslims are better Americans than homegrown whites. Kahns represent what America is really about.
How about the ones that murder dozens of people? Are they better citizens?

You mean like Christians?
name one.

Let me know when you finish reading these. I have more...

It's not working. Where are the headlines telling folks to stay away from Church on Sunday because there are a lot of terrorists in there? You may be terrorized by Christians, but most of them don't want to cut off your head, but are praying that you will see the light.

"Kahn to GOP"? What the hell does Trump have to do with the parents of a Soldier killed in combat? They should be complaining about Barry Hussein. It wasn't long ago that the left was complaining about the 75 year old mother of Chris Stevens who blamed Hillary for her son's murder in Benghazi.

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

Yeah, everyone should just bend over and accept regressive lies at face value. Has anyone other than me bothered to do the math on Khans lies. It's been reported that the Kans immigrated to the US when their son was 3, he was 27 he died in 2004, that means the Kans immigrated 36 years ago. So tell me, how would Trumps contention that we need to vet current immigrants and people allowed to come to the country for school and the like, keep Kahns son from coming to the country 36 years ago?
And what exactly does that change about Trumps hateful rhetoric and disrespect directed at this family? No, Trumps policies would not have prevented THIS family from immigrating to the US, but it would prevent many like them from doing so in the future. That is what it's about. So, exactly what lies did he tell now? Regressive my ass....look the word up!

Last edited:
ISIS lover!!!!....only edtheycynic didn't know we had bases in Saudia Arabia for like the past 50 years...
LIAR!

According to the government, Donald Rumsfeld was supposed to have closed the American base in Saudi Arabia right after 9/11. If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.

How did Trump know? He isn't given access to classified military information. This is another silly accusation from the whackadoodles. You nutters on both sides need to sit down and let the adults talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the facts, ma'am...

"Kahn to GOP"? What the hell does Trump have to do with the parents of a Soldier killed in combat? They should be complaining about Barry Hussein. It wasn't long ago that the left was complaining about the 75 year old mother of Chris Stevens who blamed Hillary for her son's murder in Benghazi.

Gee, see how shit flows both ways. Funny...

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

Yeah, everyone should just bend over and accept regressive lies at face value. Has anyone other than me bothered to do the math on Khans lies. It's been reported that the Kans immigrated to the US when their son was 3, he was 27 when he died in 2004, that means the Kans immigrated 36 years ago. So tell me, how would Trumps contention that we need to vet current immigrants and people allowed to come to the country for school and the like, keep Kahns son from coming to the country 36 years ago?
And what exactly does that change about Trumps hateful rhetoric and disrespect directed at this family?

No one forced the guy to put himself in the political spotlight to lie and mislead the American people. When he took that stage he put the bullseye on himself. He is the one that chose to politicize his sons death, and the hildabitch miscalculated that no one would challenge what he said because of his sympathetic situation. The son died an honorable person, too bad the dad won't.

Chris Stevens' mother had a legitimate case of criminal negligence alleging Hillary was directly or indirectly responsible for the death of her son but the left didn't want to hear it. This Kahn business is nothing but smoke and mirrors alleging some sort of discrimination by a civilian towards Muslems caused the death of their son when ironically it's Obama's policies and negligence that causes Americans to come home in body bags. The Kahn's outrage doesn't even make sense politically but it shows that the left is desperate and grasping at straws.

Forum List

Back