Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

Kahn died serving HIS COUNTRY.

Donald is an American too (not that great a one.....but an American).

The DNC playing the divisive role it has for so long.

His country? Yes, he was. What uniform was Captain Kahn wearing? Who where the soldiers he saved?

Dickweed.

He was an American.

What the hell uniform do you think he was wearing.
Let me see if I can make a guess.
Was it the same uniform as the thousands that have died since obama took office were wearing?
Oh, but their mothers werent wearing a bath towel on their heads so it does no good to try an parade them around to make it look like muslims are so good.

His country? Yes, he was. What uniform was Captain Kahn wearing? Who where the soldiers he saved?

Dickweed.

He was an American.

The Washington redskin is thick, don't mind him.
He has shit for brains

Captain Kahn died protecting Trump. Name one Trump who has ever fought for America.
Name one Lakhota that ever had the balls to fight for the United States.

Now you're just flaming. You can't really be that dumb. Many of my people, including close family members, have fought and died for the United States - and still are.
Im talking about you, have you fought or are you just an armchair coward spewing your trash on the internet. Have you actually earned the right to comment on these things?

Yep, I'm a Vietnam Era disabled vet. I did my part.

BTW, here was your original statement: "Name one Lakhota that ever had the balls to fight for the United States." Damn, you're dumb.

Captain Kahn died protecting Trump. Name one Trump who has ever fought for America.

Now you're just flaming. You can't really be that dumb. Many of my people, including close family members, have fought and died for the United States - and still are.
Im talking about you, have you fought or are you just an armchair coward spewing your trash on the internet. Have you actually earned the right to comment on these things?

And now a shit eating progressive...

I doubt it.
if you were you were most likely disabled while peeling potatoes at some boot camp in the U.S

Dickweed.

He was an American.

Was it the same uniform as the thousands that have died since obama took office were wearing?
Oh, but their mothers werent wearing a bath towel on their heads so it does no good to try an parade them around to make it look like muslims are so good.

That wasn't my point.

He died an American.

For the very process we are engaged in now.

His father would never have found his way to the podium on his own.

He was asked to speak by the DNC...they, in effect, have leveraged this man's death for their own means.

That is what is so gross.

Dickweed.

He was an American.

That wasn't my point.

He died an American.

For the very process we are engaged in now.

His father would never have found his way to the podium on his own.

He was asked to speak by the DNC...they, in effect, have leveraged this man's death for their own means.

That is what is so gross.
The left have no shame
A filthy bunch of assholes with nothing but their own agenda that is important to them.

I doubt it.
if you were you were most likely disabled while peeling potatoes at some boot camp in the U.S

Some of us have enough honor to not misrepresent ourselves on anonymous message boards. Some of us...

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

We vet our immigrants.

Don't like it?

Leave

I doubt it.

Some of us have enough honor to not misrepresent ourselves on anonymous message boards. Some of us...
tell me diaper smear, where have I misrepresented myself.
Please provide proof so you dont look like the total uneducated idiot that you are.
Your words show you have no patriotism, this indicates to any reasonable person that you never in your life put on a uniform of any type.

Dickweed.

He was an American.

"Mothers weren't wearing a bath towel on their heads"......amazing.....you are a Drumpf supporter, aren't you?

I doubt it.

Please provide proof so you dont look like the total uneducated idiot that you are.
Your words show you have no patriotism, this indicates to any reasonable person that you never in your life put on a uniform of any type.

You are clearly a lying poser who doesn't believe anyone else. That's a typical clue to a poser...

I doubt it.

You clearly a lying poser who doesn't believe anyone else. That's a typical clue to a poser...
sorry if I can see through your bullshit, take notice, Im not the only one that can.
You have never done anything in your life at all. Its rather obvious.

Forum List

Back