Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

It's interesting when Muslims are better Americans than homegrown whites. Kahns represent what America is really about.
How about the ones that murder dozens of people? Are they better citizens?

You mean like Christians?
name one.

Let me know when you finish reading these. I have more...
do you have any links to anything from something reputable or is everything you read from some far left wing lying shit rag of a publication.

Your examples are mostly total bullshit. They include people like Timothy McViegh who wasn't a Christian. He was an atheist. They also include white supremacists. Their crimes were motivated by racism, not Christianity.

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...
Don't worry KK..the check is in the mail. Goldman Sachs knows where to invest.

name one.

do you have any links to anything from something reputable or is everything you read from some far left wing lying shit rag of a publication.

Your examples are mostly total bullshit. They include people like Timothy McViegh who wasn't a Christian. He was an atheist. They also include white supremacists. Their crimes were motivated by racism, not Christianity.

Funny. McVeigh was raised a Christian and took last rites before his execution.

name one.

He claimed to be an atheist. He sure as hell didn't do the bombing in the name of Christianity. You sleazy lying left wing douche bags even claim WW II was a religious war.

Last edited:
Captain Kahn died protecting Trump. Name one Trump who has ever fought for America.

Last edited:
name one.

He claimed to be an atheist. He sure as hell didn't do the bombing in the name of Christianity. You sleazy lying left wing douche bags even claim WW II was a religious war.

So, Christian terrorists have never killed anyone in the name of Christianity? We must rewrite the history books. Interesting...

BTW, God was the original terrorist. Read the Old Testament...

So, Christian terrorists have never killed anyone in the name of Christianity? We must rewrite the history books. Interesting...

BTW, God was the original terrorist. Read the Old Testament...
I haven't said that. They have killed one or two hear and there over the last few decades. Muzzie savages have killed close to a hundred in the U.S. just in the last year. They have killed hundreds more in Europe.

name one.

How about the Bible?

The Terror in the Bible. - Answering Christianity
yes, lets take an explanation of the Bible from the animals that follow the religion of hate.
Try again. You fail

Captain Kahn died protecting Trump. Name one Trump who has ever fought for America.
Name one Lakhota that ever had the balls to fight for the United States.

Now you're just flaming. You can't really be that dumb. Many of my people, including close family members, have fought and died for the United States - and still are.

Now you're just flaming. You can't really be that dumb. Many of my people, including close family members, have fought and died for the United States - and still are.

Are they on this message board making a horses ass out of themselves too ?

Im talking about you, have you fought or are you just an armchair coward spewing your trash on the internet. Have you actually earned the right to comment on these things?

name one.

How about the Bible?

yes, lets take an explanation of the Bible from the animals that follow the religion of hate.
Try again. You fail

Since you're obviously among Trump's "poorly educated" - let me assure you there is much more violence depicted in the Bible than in the Quran. Google it...

name one.

How about the Bible?

Try again. You fail

Since you're obviously among Trump's "poorly educated" - let me assure you there is much more violence depicted in the Bible than in the Quran. Google it...
maybe we can get the welfare office to send you a Bible along with your next leech check. Then maybe you can read it and understand some things. Until then it is a total waste of time trying to explain anything to you. Kinda like trying to explain physics to a retard, no matter how hard you try, its just never going to work.

How is wanting to hear what she had to say wrong?
I guess the democrats agree that women should just STFU in public and say nothing. More proof that hillary is no woman.

Kahn died serving HIS COUNTRY.

Donald is an American too (not that great a one.....but an American).

The DNC playing the divisive role it has for so long.

Kahn died serving HIS COUNTRY.

Donald is an American too (not that great a one.....but an American).

The DNC playing the divisive role it has for so long.
If the democrats really cared they would have ended the wars long ago, the reality is they only care if they can parade the parents around at election time. Talk about showing total disrespect.

Forum List

Back