Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

Who in their right mind would have wanted Mother Teresa for president?

the same is true of Queen Hillary
:)

Only in your mind...
or the minds of any sane person.

Tell us that on November 9...
tell you what? insanity runs rampant in this country?
at any rate, if the whore wins, I will become unemployed on the 9th and start applying for all my lazy mans free shit.
I hope the rest of the country does the same.
Wonder who will pay for it all.

What makes you employable anywhere?

Kahn is a great American! We could all learn a lot from him. No, NaziCons, I'm not talking about Kahn from Star Trek.
Maybe he should decide where his loyalty really is. The constitution he so proudly shoved out there as he and his wife looked so angrily out to the American public towards Trump looked pretty suspicious since he is not a natural American born citizen. He is free to take that constitution back to Pakistan and teach the war mongers their what freedom is supposed to look like. He is not free to tell American citizens that they have to change to his way of thinking.

Mr. Kahn is an American citizen - and his American citizen son fought and died for his right to speak out.

I repeat: Mr. Kahn is an American citizen!

Good for Mr. Khan. No why should we give a shit? Omar Mateen's father was also an American citizen.

Ok....I get it..we should let all Muslims in with.m no vetting?
where did anyone say that? Its sad you dummies cant debate without these wild accusations. All immigrants are vetted.

That's what you and the Dims who ran the convention are implying.
You must be dim if that was the implication you got. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get a quote that says exactly what you believe itself. Its obvious that its dangerous for you to believe anything that you think is implied.

You tell us, then, should we let the Muzzie savages into the country or not?
I have no clue what a muzzie savage is. What are you talking about?
Read the papers. Whenever you see a story about scores of people being massacred, the perp is always a muzzie savage.

HIS dad didn't Mt die until 1998....worth 200 million.....Trump has 4 siblings and so that money is spread out.....and he made a ton of money in the 80s....but yes Ted Kennedy proved inherited wealth doesn't make you smart
If you cant do something with 50 million you should be shot for being too stupid to breathe. I'm in no way impressed he finally hit the 4B mark.How fucking old is he now?

Trump was a billionaire before his father died, dumbass.
Then why did his father lend him $1,000,000?
His father lent him 1 million when he was in his 20s to start a business venture.

How does that prove Trump wasn't a billionaire decades later when his father died?
I thought you said he became a billionaire before his father died and he did it without having a dime to his name?
When did anyone say he did it without a dime to his name? The only way libturds can win an argument is by lying about what the other person said.

Ok....I get it..we should let all Muslims in with.m no vetting?
where did anyone say that? Its sad you dummies cant debate without these wild accusations. All immigrants are vetted.

You must be dim if that was the implication you got. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get a quote that says exactly what you believe itself. Its obvious that its dangerous for you to believe anything that you think is implied.

No, if you don't have a problem with vetting people and want to vet Syrian refugees and people from countries with known terrorists.....what is the problem with Trump's plan?
for starters Drumpf has fooled you into thinking that is his plan. Immigrants are already vetted dummy.
No they aren't. You can't vet someone about whom there is no information.

No, if you don't have a problem with vetting people and want to vet Syrian refugees and people from countries with known terrorists.....what is the problem with Trump's plan?

This is how we should vett people from the Middle East: "Are you from one of the following predominantly Muslim countries?" Then follows a list of predominantly Muslim countries. If the answer is "yes" the response is "visa denied."
Luckily, absolutely no one with any intellect will ever take your crazed madness seriously.
If Trump gets elected, the absolutely will.

Im currently back in college working on my third degree.
What do you have you ignorant uneducated troll?

A functioning brain.
You might want to stop working so hard at hiding that fact.

Do you agree that intelligent people can disagree?
Do you agree that intelligent people should be able to care for themselves without stealing from others labor?
The person you are voting for steals from you everyday.
Trump? How does he steal from us? One thing we know for sure, Hillary stole from us. She sold her office for personal gain.

for starters Drumpf has fooled you into thinking that is his plan. Immigrants are already vetted dummy.
Who is this Drumpf?
is it someone running third party?
Thats the original last name of the GOP nominee.
Nope. It was never Trump's last name. It was his father's last name before he immigrated.

What of it?

It's interesting when Muslims are better Americans than homegrown whites. Kahns represent what America is really about.
How about the ones that murder dozens of people? Are they better citizens?

You mean like Christians?
name one.

Let me know when you finish reading these. I have more...

It's interesting when Muslims are better Americans than homegrown whites. Kahns represent what America is really about.

name one.

do you have any links to anything from something reputable or is everything you read from some far left wing lying shit rag of a publication.

name one.

do you have any links to anything from something reputable or is everything you read from some far left wing lying shit rag of a publication.

How about the Bible?

The Terror in the Bible. - Answering Christianity

Forum List

Back