Kaepernicks statement

He is an anti-American piece of shit, and any real Americans should hold him in completely contempt.

He's protesting the killing of unarmed black men by the state.

There's nothing unpatriotic about that
I've been over this with stats/links/facts
to sum it all up:
n 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

He is an anti-American piece of shit, and any real Americans should hold him in completely contempt.

In all but a handful of those shooting the black men are behaving like animals and refuse to cooperate with police. They asked for it.
A. A handful is way too many

B. "Acting like an animal" is pretty subjective and NOT a capital offense.

Maybe Kap has a point and cops need better training or different jobs
Placing police in fear for their life is stupid, and the cure is a police bullet. They deserved it.

Placing police in fear for their life is stupid, and the cure is a police bullet. They deserved it.

WTF?

Any cop that fears for his life when faced with an unarmed man...should not be a cop

Jesus

It’s funny how people forget that it was a member of the military that asked him to kneel instead of sit because kneeling isn’t disrespectful to flag or military.

So, it seems as though you’re all just mad because a black man exercised his constitutional right to peacefully protest.

Kneeling during the National Anthem is showing active and purposeful disrespect to the Flag and the natino for which it stands.

I sure thought those brave men fought for his right to speak his mind.
Those brave men never knew him, nor could they envision what liberals have turned the United States into. They had no idea that people would disrespect their country and place murderers above police. No, this scum bag is crapping on every veteran that there ever was.

Have liberals been in control of the country since WWII? How is it they are solely responsible for what the US is now?

For that matter, are you saying that the US is a bad country now? Isn't that its own form of disrespect? :eusa_think:
Troll, liberals are destroying this country. Trump is trying to stop the carnage. Telling the truth is not disrespectful unless you are a liberal. Then you view the truth like this:

hillaryvampire[1].jpg

It’s funny how people forget that it was a member of the military that asked him to kneel instead of sit because kneeling isn’t disrespectful to flag or military.

So, it seems as though you’re all just mad because a black man exercised his constitutional right to peacefully protest.

Kneeling during the National Anthem is showing active and purposeful disrespect to the Flag and the natino for which it stands.

I agree.

I simply don’t get angry over someone exercising their constitutional rights in a peaceful manner.

I have repeatedly criticized his manner of protest because of its ineffectiveness.

Bullshit. He is kneeling during the National Anthem.

In all but a handful of those shooting the black men are behaving like animals and refuse to cooperate with police. They asked for it.
A. A handful is way too many

B. "Acting like an animal" is pretty subjective and NOT a capital offense.

Maybe Kap has a point and cops need better training or different jobs

His choice of method of communication, makes his message irrelevant.

FUCK HIM.

I agree.

I simply don’t get angry over someone exercising their constitutional rights in a peaceful manner.

I have repeatedly criticized his manner of protest because of its ineffectiveness.

I do get angry when people actively disrespect me and my nation, especially when they are supported by pompous assholes who lie to me about what is going on, and then attack me for not believe their moronic stupid lies.

The Kneelers are Anti-American assholes.

The League are Anti-American assholes for supporting them.

Liberals are anti-American assholes for supporting them, and are an ADDITIONAL layer of fucking asshole on top of that, for lying to US about what is going on, when it is clearly obvious.

FUCK THEM ALL.

They did, but they also fought so I can publicly tell Kaepernick to go fuck himself.

And it has been repeatedly pointed out, that calling Kaerpernick an asshole because of what he does,

is not infringing on his right to speech.

It is time for libs to drop the bullshit strawman that we are trying to shut up Kaerpernick.

They did, but they also fought so I can publicly tell Kaepernick to go fuck himself.

And it has been repeatedly pointed out, that calling Kaerpernick an asshole because of what he does,

It is time for libs to drop the bullshit strawman that we are trying to shut up Kaerpernick.
Libs are too busy disrupting a legitimate hearing for a SCOTUS appointment.

40620377_2047448805570073_7292272371690373120_n.jpg

Nike says Colin Kaepernick sacrificed everything for his beliefs. Hmmm, I guess Nike never heard of Pat Tillman.
40685029_2047448792236741_6404260541480566784_n.jpg
He took a stand, respectfully, for something he believed in: racial injustice. He was advised by a veteran how best to do it without disrespect. He has been personally vilified by the President who’s statements seem to have pressured the NFL into blacklisting him and destroying his career.

I don’t see where he deserved what has been done to him.

Bully for him and bully for Nike.

If the NFL is conspiring to blacklist him, then yes...you are.

If POTUS attacked him personally and stated he should be fired for what he did, then yes you are.

You complain about how the left is always trying to shut down free speech yet here you are....you just disguise it as patriotism.

Nike says Colin Kaepernick sacrificed everything for his beliefs. Hmmm, I guess Nike never heard of Pat Tillman.
He took a stand, respectfully, for something he believed in: racial injustice. He was advised by a veteran how best to do it without disrespect. He has been personally vilified by the President who’s statements seem to have pressured the NFL into blacklisting him and destroying his career.

Sorry, I cannot understand how someone can say this. The veteran who advised him is a traitor, and kap is supporting cop killers. Notice how liberals NEVER talk about the behavior of the thugs killed. Never!

He is kneeling during a ritual when standing is called for to show respect and loyalty to the Flag and the Nation for which it stands.

He is thus, actively expressing the OPPOSITE of respect and loyalty.

He is an anti-American piece of shit.

If the NFL is conspiring to blacklist him, then yes...you are.

If POTUS attacked him personally and stated he should be fired for what he did, then yes you are.

You complain about how the left is always trying to shut down free speech yet here you are....you just disguise it as patriotism.
We are exercising free speech.

Forum List

Back