Kaepernicks statement

Why is anti-American? For believing that too many black people get killed by police and maybe we should look at it? That is unAmerican?

I sure thought those brave men fought for his right to speak his mind.

They did, but they also fought so I can publicly tell Kaepernick to go fuck himself.

And it has been repeatedly pointed out, that calling Kaerpernick an asshole because of what he does,

is not infringing on his right to speech.

It is time for libs to drop the bullshit strawman that we are trying to shut up Kaerpernick.
If the NFL is conspiring to blacklist him, then yes...you are.

If POTUS attacked him personally and stated he should be fired for what he did, then yes you are.

You complain about how the left is always trying to shut down free speech yet here you are....you just disguise it as patriotism.

The President has a right to express his opinion that Kaerpernick should have been fired.

Any fucking asshole who kneels during the National Anthem, should be personally attacked.

Being fired for insulting your employer's customers while on the job, is not shutting down free speech.

HOw do you feel about Patriotism? Do you think it is a good thing, or a bad thing?

Why is anti-American? For believing that too many black people get killed by police and maybe we should look at it? That is unAmerican?
Sorry, you are blind. In most situations where blacks are shot they refuse to obey police commands. Why do you ignore that?

Sorry, you are blind. In most situations where blacks are shot they refuse to obey police commands. Why do you ignore that?
How is he unAmerican? You disagree with his view, so what?

They did, but they also fought so I can publicly tell Kaepernick to go fuck himself.

And it has been repeatedly pointed out, that calling Kaerpernick an asshole because of what he does,

is not infringing on his right to speech.

It is time for libs to drop the bullshit strawman that we are trying to shut up Kaerpernick.
If the NFL is conspiring to blacklist him, then yes...you are.

If POTUS attacked him personally and stated he should be fired for what he did, then yes you are.

You complain about how the left is always trying to shut down free speech yet here you are....you just disguise it as patriotism.

The President has a right to express his opinion that Kaerpernick should have been fired.

Any fucking asshole who kneels during the National Anthem, should be personally attacked.

Being fired for insulting your employer's customers while on the job, is not shutting down free speech.

HOw do you feel about Patriotism? Do you think it is a good thing, or a bad thing?

1. This goes under the category of “just because he can doesn’t mean he should”. The President’s words carry a lot of weight.

2. He did not insult anyone and a conspiracy to blacklist him for free speech is wrong.

How do I feel about patriotism? I feel that you guys have the arrogance to assume you are the sole arbiters of what is or is not “patriotismm”...

It isn’t up to you.

Fine OP but why piss on those soldiers who gave it all on D-day by dissing the American flag which stands for the sacrifices those men made so Colin could 'take a knee' The flag is not responsible for police shooting black men. There are a myriad of reasons those incidents happen. Only a Neo-Marxist, anti-American useful tool idiot would try to diss the symbol of the very country in which they can make millions of dollars by playing with a ball.

Fine OP but why piss on those soldiers who gave it all on D-day by dissing the American flag which stands for the sacrifices those men made so Colin could 'take a knee' The flag is not responsible for police shooting black men. There are a myriad of reasons those incidents happen. Only a Neo-Marxist, anti-American useful tool idiot would try to diss the symbol of the very country in which they can make millions of dollars by playing with a ball.
How did he piss on them? He sought and followed the advice of a veteran...one who fought for Kaepernick’s right to free speech.

How did he piss on them? He sought and followed the advice of a veteran...one who fought for Kaepernick’s right to free speech.

He denigrated the flag as only a symbol of neo-marxist bullcrap lies about law enforcement. Colin is a dupe and a dunderhead. Hard to blame a mentally impaired individual though. Anyone with any intelligence knows that police are not out to get blacks and there are many reasons behind each and every one of these incidents. In many cases, the police were people of color. It is nothing but ignorance and stupidity to think every incident stands for racist police policies.

Last edited:

I know more than a few veterans I'd be suspicious of their true intent and motives.

One posts on this forum. I'd avoid the veteran advice thingy if I were you

Kaepernick didn't give anything.

Memorial-Day-Images.jpg

Kaepernick didn't give anything.

View attachment 214896

Kaperdick isn't fit to shine their boots

Now some loon will me a racist

I know more than a few veterans I'd be suspicious of their true intent and motives.

The story that 'Kaepernick was advised by a veteran' is nothing more than bullshit and leftist, neo-marxist propaganda. Yeah OK so... they found a veteran willing to piss on the flag.....BFD. These leftist assholes are so predictable and transparent it is becoming a bad clown show.

Those brave men never knew him, nor could they envision what liberals have turned the United States into. They had no idea that people would disrespect their country and place murderers above police. No, this scum bag is crapping on every veteran that there ever was.

Have liberals been in control of the country since WWII? How is it they are solely responsible for what the US is now?

For that matter, are you saying that the US is a bad country now? Isn't that its own form of disrespect? :eusa_think:
Troll, liberals are destroying this country. Trump is trying to stop the carnage. Telling the truth is not disrespectful unless you are a liberal. Then you view the truth like this:

View attachment 214887

You said that the men in the picture, who appeared to be troops during WWII, could not "envision what liberals have turned the United States into." You didn't say anything about what the US might become in the future, but seemed to be railing against what the US is now.

What have liberals turned the US into? I'll ask again, are you saying the US is currently a bad country?

If these companies would just sell there stuff and leave politics out of it.............Everyone would just go on with life not giving a damn about your political beliefs.........because you don't go on TV saying I'm for this and that in politics................

When they come forward............they become a target..........as a marketing strategy.........they are very stupid.......

In regards to the NFL...........that is a business...........and it's a job..............shut the fuck up and play football.
...............or shut up and fumble.

The story that 'Kaepernick was advised by a veteran' is nothing more than bullshit and leftist, neo-marxist propaganda. Yeah OK so... they found a veteran willing to piss on the flag.....BFD. These leftist assholes are so predictable and transparent it is becoming a bad clown show.

If a veteran really did advise Kaepernick about kneeling rather than sitting, I'm not sure how the story is "nothing more than bullshit." :dunno:

While a majority of veterans may believe what Kaepernick is doing is wrong, there are also some who are at least tolerant of it, if not necessarily agreeing with it. Veterans no more all believe the same thing about the NFL protests than any other segment of the population.

I won't even bother listening to a word that clinical retard has to say. A long time ago I listened to that blithering, afro-headed, vacant-looking, brain addled cretin for maybe 10-15 seconds before determining that this drooling, special-needs stupidfuck humanoid is incapable of even constructing the most basic coherent sentence. This silly-looking vegetable's America-hating muslim girlfriend is obviously the one who put her prancing puppet up to this shit. If you hear Kaeperdick even try to articulate a thought, there is no way this cognitive fetus could have come up with an independent idea of his own. He's being used by people around him and even compared to the worst of other black athletes he's a moron of another kind. And that's really, really saying something.

40620377_2047448805570073_7292272371690373120_n.jpg

Nike says Colin Kaepernick sacrificed everything for his beliefs. Hmmm, I guess Nike never heard of Pat Tillman.
40685029_2047448792236741_6404260541480566784_n.jpg
He took a stand, respectfully, for something he believed in: racial injustice. He was advised by a veteran how best to do it without disrespect. He has been personally vilified by the President who’s statements seem to have pressured the NFL into blacklisting him and destroying his career.

I don’t see where he deserved what has been done to him.

Bully for him and bully for Nike.

Kaepernick was not always respectful. Have you forgotten the pig socks he wore?

5282-92940-original.jpeg

You said that the men in the picture, who appeared to be troops during WWII, could not "envision what liberals have turned the United States into." You didn't say anything about what the US might become in the future, but seemed to be railing against what the US is now.

What have liberals turned the US into? I'll ask again, are you saying the US is currently a bad country?

Let me first say that IMO your post is very well thought out. I think that most would agree that the US is neither bad nor good and it depends on one's POV and how that POV is constructed and maintained.

Those brave men never knew him, nor could they envision what liberals have turned the United States into. They had no idea that people would disrespect their country and place murderers above police. No, this scum bag is crapping on every veteran that there ever was.

Have liberals been in control of the country since WWII? How is it they are solely responsible for what the US is now?

For that matter, are you saying that the US is a bad country now? Isn't that its own form of disrespect? :eusa_think:
Troll, liberals are destroying this country. Trump is trying to stop the carnage. Telling the truth is not disrespectful unless you are a liberal. Then you view the truth like this:

View attachment 214887

Stop trolling liberal, you know exactly what I mean. Stop playing games.

thye have to ignore it, since the truth is they're stupid and they need to blame others for that.

Forum List

Back