WH OFFICIAL SCATHING OP ED NYT re Trump incompetence and AMORALITY!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
UNFIT, HE MUST BE REMOVED!!!

Anonymous Trump official writes scathing New York Times editorial denouncing their own boss

default.gif

BRAD REED
05 SEP 2018 AT 15:50 ET

a scathing editorial in the New York Times denouncing his own boss.

In the editorial, the unnamed official describes themselves as a member of “The Resistance,” despite the fact that they are working inside Trump’s White House.

The official says that they — and many other members inside the Trump White House — see it as their job “to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.”

The official adds that they “would know” because “I am one of them.”

The official goes on to document the reasons that they have to stop Trump from behaving in ways that damage the United States.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality,” they write. “Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.”

The official says that they are proud of the work they’ve done within the White House to enact tax cuts, regulatory rollbacks and increased military spending — but they say that “these successes have come despite — not because of — the president’s leadership style, which is impetuous, adversarial, petty and ineffective.”

The official even says that Trump’s own administration has had to work very hard to prevent the president from capitulating to the Russian government, as the official says that Trump has been opposed to taking any actions to punish Russia f

Anonymous Trump official writes scathing New York Times editorial denouncing their own boss

The fake press doing what they do...sedition, libel, and trying to overthrow the government.

Gosh it's almost like they're our enemy.

The left is going to keep it up until we have total chaos in the streets of this country.
It appears they are willing to see everything fall apart in order to get this man.

The fake press doing what they do...sedition, libel, and trying to overthrow the government.

Gosh it's almost like they're our enemy.

The Slimes must have an electric bill due and given their sad financial condition needed some revenue

UNFIT, HE MUST BE REMOVED!!!

default.gif

BRAD REED
05 SEP 2018 AT 15:50 ET

a scathing editorial in the New York Times denouncing his own boss.

In the editorial, the unnamed official describes themselves as a member of “The Resistance,” despite the fact that they are working inside Trump’s White House.

The official says that they — and many other members inside the Trump White House — see it as their job “to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.”

The official adds that they “would know” because “I am one of them.”

The official goes on to document the reasons that they have to stop Trump from behaving in ways that damage the United States.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality,” they write. “Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.”

The official says that they are proud of the work they’ve done within the White House to enact tax cuts, regulatory rollbacks and increased military spending — but they say that “these successes have come despite — not because of — the president’s leadership style, which is impetuous, adversarial, petty and ineffective.”

The official even says that Trump’s own administration has had to work very hard to prevent the president from capitulating to the Russian government, as the official says that Trump has been opposed to taking any actions to punish Russia f

So they finally published Omarosa's rant. Laughing my ass off.

There is no anonymous white house official.

If this individual is so confident he/she should have come forward and identified him/herself. Something stinks

Anytime I see "anonymous" source I'm skeptical
It's a lie. Or it's some flake that Trump is already on to.

I think it's a lie. The fake press is operating as the enemy of the US, they are actively trying to overthrow the government, and the Dems are working with them.

The left is going to keep it up until we have total chaos in the streets of this country.
It appears they are willing to see everything fall apart in order to get this man.
They are hoping for a controlled chaos so they can institute their plans once again.

Forum List

Back