Kaepernicks statement

You're taking my point and making more of it than what it is. So much so your creating a new argument. I have no idea what you're even trying to say honestly. You think I'm wrong because you're insisting on taking the conversation in a different direction when in fact I'm right. It's the classic case of you're not listening because you're so intent on making whatever point you're trying to make. I'll just say.... nevermind and move on.

Not at all, you're the one that tried to argue with the point I made by suggesting it wasn't true because of the point you are trying to make. I wasn't asking you a question, and your response wasn't required. You can still try to make my comment mean something it doesn't/didn't, and that doesn't/won't ever make it mean something else. You never understood what I posted and how it applies, and now you are stupid enough to tell me I am not listening to you. I never was listening to you, because you don't know what you are talking about, and you are free to move along.

I understand what you are saying, and I am saying you are burdened by the common misconception that the consumer has more sway over the product and process than the producer. A consumer can only buy what the producer produces, and to an extent it doesn't matter how much the consumer wants to buy what the producer isn't producing, much less have any influence over the process the producer may or may not be required to use in producing the product.

What you are talking about is marketing (which is specifically what I meant when I posted "putting a shine on the poop"), and I was talking about consumers thinking they have more control over the product than they actually do. The producer can tell the consumer they did one thing or another, for whatever reason, in order to sell a product, but again, that's marketing and not production.

What I am saying is that no matter how you want to look at it, there is one concrete fact as far as why Colin Keapernick is peddling athletic gear for Nike instead of playing football. That fact is that there isn't an owner out there that wants to hire him to play football. :21:

Last edited:
Those men from WWII would look at a shit bag like Kaeperdick with scorn and disgust

Those guys from WWII were perfectly okay with segregation back home.

Got to respect that generation, but they still tolerated a lot they shouldn't have.

It was the times you blubbering jackass.

Go ask any of them their thoughts on disrespecting the flag. We both know they'll tell you to tell that jackass Kaeperdick to pound sand. Fact

Maybe not any of them.

Amid Donald Trump's Feud With the NFL, This WWII Veteran Took a Knee

:dunno:

Those men from WWII would look at a shit bag like Kaeperdick with scorn and disgust

Got to respect that generation, but they still tolerated a lot they shouldn't have.

Go ask any of them their thoughts on disrespecting the flag. We both know they'll tell you to tell that jackass Kaeperdick to pound sand. Fact

Maybe not any of them.

Ooooh you found.....one

Maybe not any of them.

Ooooh you found.....one

Yep, just one. Of course, you said any of them would tell JoeB131 the same thing, so one was the bar. ;)

Maybe not any of them.

"those kids have every right to protest."

Thank you for your service. But you're sorely misguided on the subject. No one is saying they don't have a right to protest.

Maybe not any of them.

Ooooh you found.....one

Yep, just one. Of course, you said any of them would tell JoeB131 the same thing, so one was the bar. ;)

Would any of them? Gawd you're fucking stupid

Maybe not any of them.

Ooooh you found.....one

Sorry if refuting your claim upsets you. :p

Perhaps you shouldn't make claims about what every veteran would think about a certain subject...

Maybe not any of them.

Ooooh you found.....one

Perhaps you shouldn't make claims about what every veteran would think about a certain subject...

You're an icon....wanna cookie? Now cease bothering me troll breath

right---their JUDGEMENT in making snap decisions, STANDING ON THEIR FEET AND WHILST IN DANGER-----can be faulty sometimes----they are human beans

besides the fact you are making this too easy for me with the "Human Beans" stuff....

Sorry, Faulty Judgment doesn't cut it. The guy who drank a bottle of 80 Proof Skullcracker and went out driving and caused a fatal accident had faulty judgment. We still hold him accountable.

You're an icon....wanna cookie? Now cease bothering me troll breath

Actually, I DO want a cookie. :desk:

BTW, I don't disagree that most WWII vets would probably be pretty disgusted with Kaepernick. I just don't like to let that sort of all-encompassing generalization stand. :)

This just in!!

Adidas to hire David Duke!

"In a surprising move, Adidas has announced the hiring of David Duke for their next advertising campaign. When reached for comment, C.E.O Herbert Hainer responded "In this competitive field of niche marketing to disgruntled identities, we felt the need to get in on the ground floor by hiring Mr. Duke. With Nike sewing up the Thug market, and Rebok zeroing in on a contract with La Raza, we felt the need to make this move to stay abreast of current marketing trends"

The adds, which will be appearing in select South Carolina markets in a few weeks, and everywhere by the important Thanksgiving vacation, will display the profile of Mr Duke with the caption "We don't have any problem with black sneakers; we just don't want our daughters wearing one".

Racism is unacceptable at any time. Sorry.

KApernick didn't disrespect the flag. He made a protest of policies.

This just in!!

"In a surprising move, Adidas has announced the hiring of David Duke for their next advertising campaign. When reached for comment, C.E.O Herbert Hainer responded "In this competitive field of niche marketing to disgruntled identities, we felt the need to get in on the ground floor by hiring Mr. Duke. With Nike sewing up the Thug market, and Rebok zeroing in on a contract with La Raza, we felt the need to make this move to stay abreast of current marketing trends"

The adds, which will be appearing in select South Carolina markets in a few weeks, and everywhere by the important Thanksgiving vacation, will display the profile of Mr Duke with the caption "We don't have any problem with black sneakers; we just don't want our daughters wearing one".

How is Kapernik comparable to Duke?

This just in!!

In what way has Nike sewn up the thug market?

Is Kaepernick a thug just because he’s black?

His behavior certainly doesn’t qualify him for that description.

This just in!!

So, a guy who thinks blacks should be exterminated is on the same moral plain in your world as a guy who thinks police should be held accountable when they shoot unarmed black children?

Interesting.

Forum List

Back