Just "Taking Notes"

Only dannyboys and his ilk are universally looked down on.

Two words: act American.

I dislike the lack of respect shown by texting during the National Anthem, but if people would stop texting while they drive I would care a lot less about doing it during the anthem, prayers or other inappropriate times.

The American flag, the National anthem, and the pledge of Allegience are all extremely overrated. I couldn't care less if the woman was texting or playing videogames on her phone.

I wouldn't do it and disapprove but, it IS her right.

But then, assholes like the OP don't believe in rights for Blacks.

I wouldn't do it and disapprove but, it IS her right.

But then, assholes like the OP don't believe in rights for Blacks.
Every once in a while we agree,Nuddly.
While I also don't approve of the behavior, it has nothing to do with race.
Was it McCain that got caught playing a game on his phone during a Senate session? It wasn't because he's white

Race had nothing to do with it, disrespect had everything to do with it. Very poor judgement

Race had nothing to do with it, disrespect had everything to do with it. Very poor judgement
Next time who see a White woman reporter texting during the National Anthem by all means put up a link.
The negro reporter never learned what respect and honor and frankly 'class' is.
She could be 'MO''s sista.

Next time who see a White woman reporter texting during the National Anthem by all means put up a link.
The negro reporter never learned what respect and honor and frankly 'class' is.
She could be 'MO''s sista.

It's not about race, sorry that dog won't hunt on this one

Anyone who can't stop texting for that little bit of time are also showing how obsessed they are with their phone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back