Democrat activists are taking down Hamas hostage posters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

“KIDNAPPED,” the posters say, in bright red block letters above pictures of people taken hostage by Hamas terrorists during the Oct. 7 attack in Israel, urgent reminders of the men, women and children still being held hostage in the Gaza Strip.

But on college campuses and in cities around the world in recent weeks, people have been caught tearing them down.

Why is the Left not proud of what they support?

Anyone?

We even have democrats Congressmen in Washington who refuse to denounce the taking of hostages in Israel who are US citizens. That is treason, but hey, that is the democrat party.

Let that sink in for a bit.

“KIDNAPPED,” the posters say, in bright red block letters above pictures of people taken hostage by Hamas terrorists during the Oct. 7 attack in Israel, urgent reminders of the men, women and children still being held hostage in the Gaza Strip.

But on college campuses and in cities around the world in recent weeks, people have been caught tearing them down.

Anyone?

We even have democrats Congressmen in Washington who refuse to denounce the taking of hostages in Israel who are US citizens.

They care not for anyone but themselves

Anyone?

We even have democrats Congressmen in Washington who refuse to denounce the taking of hostages in Israel who are US citizens. That is treason, but hey, that is the democrat party.

Prove they voted for Democrts

Anyone?

How is it treason?

Anyone?

Some of them were replacing the missing posters with Pro Hamas posters. If they had just put their posters up next to the existing ones, it wouldn't be an issue.

But the left is all about shutting down opposing views, not providing a competing view.

They swore an oath to defend the citizens of the country they represent.

They lied.

They represent worldwide Marxism and tyranny and oppression.
Really, when did the common citizen in the US ever swear an oath to defend Israel?

Not even that.

I think many would gladly kill themselves like a Jim Jones cult member would.

They do not value life in any capacity. All carbon based lifeforms are seen as destroying the planet.
Disagree. It's just YOUR lifeform that is destroying Gaia. They know how to live in harmony with nature, you don't. Ergo, you must be destroyed.

Really, when did the common citizen in the US ever swear an oath to defend Israel?
And here I thought I was talking about American citizens.

You obviously have no rebuttal.

But Ok, you also don't see a problem with any country targeting every day citizens for death.

That makes you a terrorist.

And here I thought I was talking about American citizens.

You obviously have no rebuttal.

But Ok, you also don't see a problem with any country targeting every day citizens for death.

That makes you a terrorist.
I don't agree with any nation or human making war on each other, it is a form of human madness that has been in existence since humans existed also detests liars like you are trying to point your finger at people you know nothing about.

They swore an oath to defend the citizens of the country they represent.

They lied.

They represent worldwide Marxism and tyranny and oppression.
I put the little bitch on ignore years ago for playing similar child-games

I know this generation is being miseducated, mal educated, brainwashed or whatever you want to call it. Many of our college professors are full blown Marxists. They're evil. But you would think college students would be able to see through at least some their prof's obvious bullshit. And that is why they call this new generation, generation dipshit. Gen dipshit will be the one that brings our great country down if they don't pull their heads out soon. MAGA

I know this generation is being miseducated, mal educated, brainwashed or whatever you want to call it. Many of our college professors are full blown Marxists. They're evil. But you would think college students would be able to see through at least some their prof's obvious bullshit. And that is why they call this new generation, generation dipshit. Gen dipshit will be the one that brings our great country down if they don't pull their heads out soon. MAGA
The funny thing is they were saying the same about my generation forty years ago.

Forum List

Back