GAY Foster Parents Permitted- Concealed Carry Permit Parents DENIED!

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
That will some it up the rest of the day folks.

Fags and the perverted lifestyle is OK to raise foster children, add a CCW permit to the equation, and you're now deemed unfit

That offers no additional clarification

America is so screwed

-Geaux
---------------

A Nevada couple has been told that they can't adopt a 12-year-old child because they have legal concealed-carry permits.

Brian and Valerie Wilson asked the Assembly Judiciary Committee last week to approve a bill that would allow them to carry loaded weapons and serve as foster parents.

The couple’s attempts at adopting have been stopped by regulations requiring that guns and ammunition be stored in separate, secure containers in any home where foster children reside.

"My wife Valerie and I have been together since high school," Wilson told the committee. "We have always planned from early on that we would adopt later in life. We, in 2013, decided it was now time to go ahead and adopt and complete our family."

"There [are] a lot of older children in the system that need homes."

"I am really heartbroken that the Department of Child and Family Services gave us this denial letter,” Valerie Wilson said to the committee. "I really want a family."

Heartbroken Couple Denied Foster Children Because of Legal Gun Permits

Fags and the perverted lifestyle is OK to raise foster children, add a CCW permit to the equation, and you're no deemed unfit

America is so screwed

-Geaux
---------------

A Nevada couple has been told that they can't adopt a 12-year-old child because they have legal concealed-carry permits.

Brian and Valerie Wilson asked the Assembly Judiciary Committee last week to approve a bill that would allow them to carry loaded weapons and serve as foster parents.

The couple’s attempts at adopting have been stopped by regulations requiring that guns and ammunition be stored in separate, secure containers in any home where foster children reside.

"My wife Valerie and I have been together since high school," Wilson told the committee. "We have always planned from early on that we would adopt later in life. We, in 2013, decided it was now time to go ahead and adopt and complete our family."

"I am really heartbroken that the Department of Child and Family Services gave us this denial letter,” Valerie Wilson said to the committee. "I really want a family."

Fags and the perverted lifestyle is OK to raise foster children,

Cry me a river cracker goy boi

Fags and the perverted lifestyle is OK to raise foster children, add a CCW permit to the equation, and you're no deemed unfit

America is so screwed

-Geaux
---------------

The moral decay of American society on full display in OP

-Geaux

Fags and the perverted lifestyle is OK to raise foster children, add a CCW permit to the equation, and you're now deemed unfit

America is so screwed

-Geaux
---------------

Stats aren't on their side unfortunately. Homes with guns have much higher rates of gun-involved violence than homes without guns. Higher suicide rates, higher fratricide, etc. Whereas homes with gay parents have higher rates of raising kids who know what shoes go with which belt.

America is so screwed

-Geaux
---------------

If those regulations are bad, work to change them for all foster parent...don't just whine about yourself.

Sad that the same care and concern is not extended to the children under the care of straights but the hypocrisy of the gun nuts is not at all surprising.

Nutters want criminals, illegals, known terrorists and the mentally ill to have easy access to guns - but not gays.

:rolleyes:

America is so screwed

-Geaux
---------------

If those regulations are bad, work to change them for all foster parent...don't just whine about yourself.
In order to affect change, people need to be aware of the screwed up priorities that are being handed out by our administrative law agencies.

This article is just one of many steps in educating people on the out of control government.

Having a concealed carry permit is a silly reason to deny someone from becoming a foster parent. That being said, this story has literally nothing to do with gay foster parents.

Denying the couple because of CCW permits was an excuse. The authorities don't want heterosexual couples as foster parents.

America is so screwed

-Geaux
---------------

I have no idea why you decided to use this issue to promote your own homophobia....but....that being said- the regulation seems clearly intended to protect children in the home from a loaded gun being left unattended, and a parent wearing a gun would not be leaving the gun unattended.

The couple seems to be approaching this the right way- they are asking to have the regulation amended- I support that.

I think that a couple with concealed gun carry permits have every potential to be as good of parents as a homosexual couple.

Denying the couple because of CCW permits was an excuse. The authorities don't want heterosexual couples as foster parents.

What total bullshit.

If they didn't have guns, they would already have adopted the 12 year old. Your homophobia is leaking again.

Sad that the same care and concern is not extended to the children under the care of straights but the hypocrisy of the gun nuts is not at all surprising.

Nutters want criminals, illegals, known terrorists and the mentally ill to have easy access to guns - but not gays.

:rolleyes:

That is an out right lie.

America is so screwed

-Geaux
---------------

The moral decay of American society on full display in OP

-Geaux
Yeah, we need to kill a group of people and take their land to reinvigorate the low moral compass in the USA...

The big anti-gun push in sociological peer groups is being done because of the killings at school by kids....

"regulations requiring that guns and ammunition be stored in separate, secure containers"

What exactly are these regulations?

I told my husband he couldn't have a gun in the house proper unless he got a safe the kiddos couldn't get into, so now we have a safe upstairs with a handgun and ammo in it. That /should/ be good enough...

Buy another safe for the ammo? Problem solved?

America is so screwed

-Geaux
---------------

I have no idea why you decided to use this issue to promote your own homophobia....but....that being said- the regulation seems clearly intended to protect children in the home from a loaded gun being left unattended, and a parent wearing a gun would not be leaving the gun unattended.

The couple seems to be approaching this the right way- they are asking to have the regulation amended- I support that.

I think that a couple with concealed gun carry permits have every potential to be as good of parents as a homosexual couple.

That's one of the few posts of yours that actually makes sense to me.

America is so screwed

-Geaux
---------------

That's one of the few posts of yours that actually makes sense to me.

Okay- I re-read my post as I was worried I had posted something really screwy- no- just my usual honest assessment.

What total bullshit.

If they didn't have guns, they would already have adopted the 12 year old. Your homophobia is leaking again.
Get a good dictionary and look up the word phobia.

I love dictionaries- Merriam Webster is the standard here in the U.S.

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

In the UK, the OED is the standard

homophobia - definition of homophobia in English from the Oxford dictionary
Dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.

Yep- after checking- using the term homophobia to describe your behavior completely accurately

Forum List

Back