Democrat activists are taking down Hamas hostage posters

They're currently holding American hostages, dipshit. You don't consider that an attack on the US?
The President has given Israel the green light and promised that we have their back, and will resupply them whenever necessary.
The Anti-Constitutionalist Neo-GOP wants to condition that support on gutting the IRS don't they?

The President has given Israel the green light and promised that we have their back, and will resupply them whenever necessary.
The Anti-Constitutionalist Neo-GOP wants to condition that support on gutting the IRS don't they?

how is what the GOP bill is proposing against the Constitution?

Hamas, the authoritarian rulers of Gaza, does not rule a country called Gaza. They use their own citizens as cannon fodder. They deserve every bit of the hellfire being rained down upon them. But lets not pretend too much. USA nor Israel are innocent.

They voted for representative, and they got them.

Call it what you will.

And here I thought democracy solved all our problems.

Who knew that was a total lie?

Why are so many civilians dying with Israel retaliations?
More people are dying at accelerated rates all across the globe after Covid.

To go down the list of each death would be just great. Be my guest.

But again, what you don't do is openly target civilians for extermination, and then when you do it dance in the streets.

Really, you can't be this stupid.

The Neo-GOP supported the unconstitutional overturning of the 2020 election. Now they want to renege on the budget deal they agreed to.

Not even close to an actual unconstitutional act in the case of this bill.

Take your programmed dogma, and cram it up your ass.

They voted for representative, and they got them.

Call it what you will.

And here I thought democracy solved all our problems.

Who knew that was a total lie?
In 2006. German's also voted in the Fascist Nazi party in 1932, who like Hamas, never allowed a free election again. You going to call Hitler's Germany a Democracy too?

I thought you guys call the US a Republic?

Not even close to an actual unconstitutional act in the case of this bill.

Take your programmed dogma, and cram it up your ass.
They are still the anti constitutionalist party, and are trying to gain a domestic political advantage standing on the bodies of the massacred citizens of Israel. Also:

They are still the anti constitutionalist party, and are trying to gain a domestic political advantage standing on the bodies of the massacred citizens of Israel. Also:

th

Anyone who is fine with posters being torn down needs to really think this through. You are setting precedent for people to tear down or destroy posters or signage of anything they see that they don’t agree with.

Forum List

Back