just shoot em ..

Oh so you would rather see out troops killed or hurt by rocks??

Good to know just how little you think about the safety of our men and women in uniform.

Trump is just issuing a stern warning to the invaders. Of course the left is having a conniption

The troops won't have any interaction with the immigrants. They can't, it's against the Posse Comitatus Act.

And, I don't think there is much chance of someone throwing a rock at the military people, because the military is going to be in the background in a support role only.

If anyone thinks that the military is going to keep them from coming across, I'm willing to bet that they don't. The military is going to build tent cities, and they will be on the USA side of the border.

You know rocks can kill; right?

this country employs RIOT SQUADS to handle RIOTS ...

do you know how much shit they've had thrown at them AND NEVER FIRED A SHOT IN RETURN ?

of course you dont - you''re a dumbass Trumpbot
They do so fire back with non lethal rubber rounds and tear gas....that is what our military will do if assaulted with rocks....grow up #7...do you really want that caravan to get across the border? followed by four more and counting...if you do please tell us why....

The troops won't have any interaction with the immigrants. They can't, it's against the Posse Comitatus Act.

And, I don't think there is much chance of someone throwing a rock at the military people, because the military is going to be in the background in a support role only.

If anyone thinks that the military is going to keep them from coming across, I'm willing to bet that they don't. The military is going to build tent cities, and they will be on the USA side of the border.

The Insurrection Act shits all over Posse Comitatus

No, he's not. Trump said that.
You're full of shit. He said they would arrest them and send them to prison for a long time.
I HEARD HIM. Sure he's back pedaling fast and furious now. That's what he does.
Donald Trump says if migrant caravan throws stones, “We would consider that a firearm....There’s not much difference”
Go to the site and listen. It is less than one minute.

Forum List

Back