Teas governor says the only reason they aren't just shooting

The brainwashing is strong in this one.

It is really, really difficult to bring a child into the USA without documentation. And victims of child sexual abuse are so much easier to find already living in the USA.

"Studies estimate that 83% of child trafficking victims in the U.S. are Americans."

Unlike your lazy ass, I actually googled this to find out what's happening, and as usual, you're parroting debunked right wing conspiracy theories and lies.

Here's what Media Bias had to say about one of the main sources for your lies:

• Overall, we rate CIS a questionable source based on publishing misleading information (propaganda) regarding immigration and ties either directly or indirectly to the John Tanton Network, a known White Nationalist.

And here are the facts as reported in Congress:

"Dunn Marcos replied: "I would like to set the record straight, we did not lose anyone. We provide safety and well-being calls between 30 and 37 days after release."

You're believing the right wing bullshit and lies - as usual.

And that makes it OK for the cartels to do it?

crep·i·tus
[ˈkrepədəs]

NOUN
MEDICINE
  1. a grating sound or sensation produced by friction between bone and cartilage or the fractured parts of a bone.
    • the production of crepitations in the lungs; rale
Something nobody wants to hear cause it is bad!
Then why would you think "brain pills" would have anything to do with it?

I'mma tell your Dr. to stop refilling your prescription for stupid pills.

10+ million, including at least 24,000 Chinese, 22,000 Russians, Syrians, Iranians, Afghans and many other countries, 164 in total, in the last 3 years. The majority military aged males. What the fuck would you call it child?

Immigration, Son.

It already has a name, DERP.

Sorry, but I am in an African American family, you ignorant Bigot.

Dragonlady is another example how hate and bigotry never left the Democrat party. From Biden who embraced the leader of west virginia's KKK to herself.

The Democrats own bigotry. My children are all black, my spouse is black, even my dog is black you bigoted bitch.
I had a black dog, and he was a black dog.

He didn't like my music too much, but when the neighbor boys were playin' that slowed down rap, he'd

thump his tail in time and be smiling. :terror:

Not an invasion.
That's your opinion; Others see it differently.

"
The “silent invasion,” Coe said, is being committed primarily by single, military age men between the ages of 17 and 45 who are illegally entering the U.S. They’re wearing camouflage and carrying backpacks, according to video captured by cameras placed throughout the county viewed by The Center Square. Many are armed and dangerous, committing robberies and engaging in shootouts with law enforcement, Coe said.

The men are believed to be working or associated with Mexican cartels. Once they arrive in major U.S. cities, they are embedded with gangs and or cartel affiliates acting like a “Trojan horse,” Coe said. “They set up in our cities, take over through voting and or crime, and scare the local people who move out. It’s happening in Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio,” he said, where crime has also exponentially increased over the last few years."

And the doctor will tell you to fuck right off, you cretinous little mongaloid shitbird.

You don't need any stupid pills, you're there and then some! :banana:

Links to the court papers are all in the links posted. Changing the goal posts when you're proven to be an idiot just strengthens the perception that you refuse to accept facts even when slapped about the head and shoulders with them.

How stupid is that? Clinging to lies and stupidity? This is why the WHOLE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT YOUR CLOWNS. You really are this stubborn and stupid.

You deserve to have your nation fail. If you're an example of American morality and common sense, your nation doesn't deserve to survive. I now await some FuckBoi poster to twist this post into something nefarious.
no links to court papers in you links, had there been, you would of used those linked and actually quoted a fact, instead of making a declaration that dictates you are right

Clowns, no, the whole world laughs at clowns because a clown is entertaining.

If and when the USA fails as a nation, the entire world will have failed and return to dying empires where everyone is a slave to the dictator.

no links to court papers in you links, had there been, you would of used those linked and actually quoted a fact, instead of making a declaration that dictates you are right

Clowns, no, the whole world laughs at clowns because a clown is entertaining.

If and when the USA fails as a nation, the entire world will have failed and return to dying empires where everyone is a slave to the dictator.
Sad but true, and entirely possible.

And you get these tards screaming to be taken back to Feudalism. :cuckoo:

I just thank God I was around for some of the "free" days in America.

I think your crepitus is imagined. Do you really think it is a good idea to contact my Doctor, I already humble you with half my brain tied behind my back, now you think you can handle me without me taking the pills that brings me to being close to your level?

crep·i·tus
[ˈkrepədəs]

NOUN
MEDICINE
  1. a grating sound or sensation produced by friction between bone and cartilage or the fractured parts of a bone.
    • the production of crepitations in the lungs; rale

I see, so that's a no.
It's a dumbass question considering no one that I know of is asking anyone to take immigrants into their home.

I'm sure that in your area there have been natural disasters, people losing their homes etc. How many of those did YOU take in?

Sad but true, and entirely possible.

And you get these tards screaming to be taken back to Feudalism. :cuckoo:

I just thank God I was around for some of the "free" days in America.
So, for how long were you on welfare? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back