1% Joe Biden Suggests Trade Union President Beat Up Republican, “Show Him A Threshold Of Pain”

I am so schadenfreudically happy that pig Biden had to go through the grief of his son dying of cancer. One less Biden to carry on his oafish, ridiculous genes. When his son died, I wanted to drink Joe's tears through a straw. He's filth who bred filth.

I am so schadenfreudically happy that pig Biden had to go through the grief of his son dying of cancer. One less Biden to carry on his oafish, ridiculous genes. When his son died, I wanted to drink Joe's tears through a straw. He's filth who bred filth.
And you are just an anonymous, lowlife scumbag.

says the leftie...........go get your operation, have your drug fueld orgy and then beat up some old man for driving down the road

See I combined many things the dems like:
drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)
Cutting your thing off (they love them some trannies)
and beating up old people who cant fight back (a specialty of ANTIFA)

says the leftie...........go get your operation, have your drug fueld orgy and then beat up some old man for driving down the road

drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)
You are another one who is totally unhinged.

You gullible morons are totally brainwashed, not that there was much brain there to wash in the first place.

drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)

You gullible morons are totally brainwashed, not that there was much brain there to wash in the first place.

I don't expect you to like it because you are EXACTLY the kind of violent creature of fecality to which I was referring. You despicable, crab-crawling piece of I-don't-know-what! Because if you liberals had even the most basic quantum of decency, you would have committed suicide for disgracing the human race like you do. You miserable, shit-eating testament to everything mankind has ever done wrong. You may be physically in the gutter, but your soul is in the sewer itself.

Biden should have left with the 40 RINOs. I don't know why Comey, Biden, Clapper and Brennan are still in the USA

drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)

Projection little man.

drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)

ManchelleBulge.jpg

drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)

I don't expect you to like it because you are EXACTLY the kind of violent creature of fecality to which I was referring. You despicable, crab-crawling piece of I-don't-know-what! Because if you liberals had even the most basic quantum of decency, you would have committed suicide for disgracing the human race like you do. You miserable, shit-eating testament to everything mankind has ever done wrong. You may be physically in the gutter, but your soul is in the sewer itself.
You're nothing, a nobody.

drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)

C'mon man open up, tell us how you really feel

drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)

LOL, so who are you?

drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)

Oh, so you're back to get more verbal abuse from me like the masochistic little bitch you are! Well, I'm more than happy to oblige you. I could point out that you are a gamma-ray-emitting, toilet-bowl-floating bag of various diseases mixed with species of slime mold you are. You self-hating-American that even Jerry Springer guests would scorn & laugh at. I'd rather be a "nobody" than the gutter-dwelling, criminal, amoral treasonous fellatrix of American haters like you, you tender, delicate, sissified little whore. You Obama-human-condoms have the moral compass of an iguana lizard.

drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)

Assuming you mean all of this, your life must be filled with misery on an epic scale AND/OR you are emotionally disturbed to the point of requiring incarceration at a mental facility for some period of time.

Either way...I pity you. And if you are violent - I pity those in your geographic area.

In the meantime, might I suggest:

venlafaxine%20en%20082016.jpg

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)

LOL, so who are you?

Obviously not a nobody since you desire to interact with him.

drugs
hedonistic sex (orgy)

Oh, so you're back to get more verbal abuse from me like the masochistic little bitch you are! Well, I'm more than happy to oblige you. I could point out that you are a gamma-ray-emitting, toilet-bowl-floating bag of various diseases mixed with species of slime mold you are. You self-hating-American that even Jerry Springer guests would scorn & laugh at. I'd rather be a "nobody" than the gutter-dwelling, criminal, amoral treasonous fellatrix of American haters like you, you tender, delicate, sissified little whore. You Obama-human-condoms have the moral compass of an iguana lizard.

Great rant!!!

You get major street cred for imagination and accuracy.

Truly,
B. Kidd

Forum List

Back