Teas governor says the only reason they aren't just shooting

This is on congress to pass some kind of immigration reform. But they're too busy enlarging nude pictures of Hunter Biden.
They won't do it because Biden may sign the bill & they won't do a thing that may make him look good, the Country be damned.

And the last thing those gutless cowards want to do is to piss off the disgraced subhuman ape at MAL.

They won't do it because Biden may sign the bill & they won't do a thing that may make him look good, the Country be damned.

And the last thing those gutless cowards want to do is to piss off the disgraced subhuman ape at MAL.
That's true. We have one political party and one cult.

Is biden capable of signing his name?

We know he can only find the desk after bumping into the walls first

Is biden capable of signing his name?

We know he can only find the desk after bumping into the walls first
He used your orange subhuman ape as a mop when he wiped the floor with him in 2020.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
So, for how long were you on welfare? :abgg2q.jpg:
wtf-confused.gif

I was talking about freedom, not free stuff, you fucking idiot.

I tell ya what, young ones starting out today are getting hosed compared to all Americans before them.

That needs to change if we are to have a prosperous country.

Last edited:
I think your crepitus is imagined. Do you really think it is a good idea to contact my Doctor, I already humble you with half my brain tied behind my back, now you think you can handle me without me taking the pills that brings me to being close to your level?

crep·i·tus
[ˈkrepədəs]

NOUN
MEDICINE
  1. a grating sound or sensation produced by friction between bone and cartilage or the fractured parts of a bone.
    • the production of crepitations in the lungs; rale
and I think you having half a brain is imagined.

I don't believe ANYONE who says anything I can't verify from outside third party sources which can pass a fact check, backed up with statistical data, and research.

Even statistics can be manipulated - like that "Biden lost 85,000 children" claim, which proved to be utterly false, and used real data but manipulated it in a way that rendered it a complete lie.
More KKKanadian vermin lies.

He used your orange subhuman ape as a mop when he wiped the floor with him in 2020.
Oh you mean the phony election. Yes. The only way Biden could be elected is by rigging the election. Vermin democrats think it will work again too.

It's a dumbass question considering no one that I know of is asking anyone to take immigrants into their home.

I'm sure that in your area there have been natural disasters, people losing their homes etc. How many of those did YOU take in?
In August governor Healy asked Massachusetts residents if they have the room. If they could house migrants. So they are asking now, shouldn't be long before they make you house them.

Forum List

Back