just shoot em ..

Trumpbots trample each other to death to kiss his fat ass, and make excuses for him.

You know rocks can kill; right?

this country employs RIOT SQUADS to handle RIOTS ...

do you know how much shit they've had thrown at them AND NEVER FIRED A SHOT IN RETURN ?

of course you dont - you''re a dumbass Trumpbot
They are illegals trying to just walk into our country. If they harm one of our soldiers. What happens, happens.

Oh so you would rather see out troops killed or hurt by rocks??

Good to know just how little you think about the safety of our men and women in uniform.
Classic anti-Americanism.

He would rather see our citizens hurt than the invaders of a foreign nation.

Riot Squads and Soldiers wear extensive protection to prevent any injury from little things like a rock ...

Trump and his supporters are just pussies.

Trump is just issuing a stern warning to the invaders. Of course the left is having a conniption
a pretty overly-stern warning. but the only thing that would be more stupid is for them to test him and see what happens. i hope to god we don't go there but if you're told "do 123 we'll do xyz" don't get pissed if they do, if you do.

Trump is just issuing a stern warning to the invaders. Of course the left is having a conniption
a pretty overly-stern warning. but the only thing that would be more stupid is for them to test him and see what happens. i hope to god we don't go there but if you're told "do 123 we'll do xyz" don't get pissed if they do, if you do.
The troops won't be arresting anyone. It's just more .... BOOOLSHIT AIMED AT YOU

Well, now Trump has gone from shooting them, to just arresting them. Seems that some of his staff may have been able to get him to ratchet it back a bit.

Illegal Immigrants Who Throw Rocks at Military Will Be Arrested - Trump

US President Donald Trump has said on November 2 that illegal migrants throwing rocks at the US military will be arrested, but added that soldiers will not fire back. He earlier suggested that the US military has the right to open fire at migrants if they are attacked. The US president has also noted that all of his actions with regard to asylum policy are in compliance with existing laws.

Even members of the military thought his rhetoric of shooting them if they throw rocks was quite a bit over the top.

Trump flip flops yet again people. Are you tired of all this "winning" yet?

No, he's not. Trump said that.

just hear Trump on CNBC, he clarified that there's no reason to shoot.
I'm very glad to hear it. He's such a jerkoff. I guess he learned where the boundaries are on that one.
Be sure to wash your hair now that your head is out of your ass.

waste that fucker - he threw a rock ... it might go through this kevlar vest or concussion helment

special-reaction-team-soldiers-from-the-us-military-police-brigade-picture-id2041753

wait, my fingers arent protetcted , I might lose a nail !!

Forum List

Back