National Guardsman Being Trampled By Migrants Glad To Hear We're Not Being Invaded

I think if every Jew or dual citizen in Congress wore a yamaka on cspan it would be revealing.

Of course not. The Libs scream “Death to Jews” in my liberal area, and schoolkids are bullying Jewish students. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you would know that antisemitism has exploded on the left.
I have noted a left-wing loud support for the Palestinians. I can't go there. Hamas attacked first.
I don't know where your liberal area is located, but tain't none that there stuff happening here in Texas. But then, we've been majority brown for over 20 years now. Our brown kids certainly would never do that. They're good kids.

I have noted a left-wing loud support for the Palestinians. I can't go there. Hamas attacked first.
I don't know where your liberal area is located, but tain't none that there stuff happening here in Texas. But then, we've been majority brown for over 20 years now. Our brown kids certainly would never do that. They're good kids.
It’s the Muslims doing it where I live, in a suburb of D.C. There’s a big mosque here, and a big population of Jew-hating Arabs. Also some white liberals marching along in support.

It’s the Muslims doing it where I live, in a suburb of D.C. There’s a big mosque here, and a big population of Jew-hating Arabs. Also some white liberals marching along in support.
Well, that sucks. We have whole cities populated with Indians (from India), large areas populated with Vietnamese. Whole cities of Mexicans, with the good kids, but not that many of the Arabian persuasion. There are Mosques here, so those people are here. We also have B'nai B'rith Tabernacles. Excuse me if I got that wrong.

I guess I should book a flight to Tehran, to tell them to knock off the Jewish hatred. I've done harder things before.

Forum List

Back