just shoot em ..

waste that fucker - he threw a rock ... it might go through this kevlar vest or concussion helment

special-reaction-team-soldiers-from-the-us-military-police-brigade-picture-id2041753
I wish YOU would throw a rock at one of our military.

No, he's not. Trump said that.
Yes, Trump said that you could get shot if you throw rocks at our military. My advice is to not throw rocks at our military.

Actually, this afternoon while he was answering press questions, he backed up on his stance of shooting immigrants that throw rocks. Now, he's saying that they will be arrested only, no shooting.

Post 33 has a link.

Yes, Trump said that you could get shot if you throw rocks at our military. My advice is to not throw rocks at our military.

Actually, this afternoon while he was answering press questions, he backed up on his stance of shooting immigrants that throw rocks. Now, he's saying that they will be arrested only, no shooting.

Post 33 has a link.
Darn it.

Post 33 has a link.
Darn it.

What? Were you hoping for bloody news footage on the evening news showing military personnel shooting immigrants? Too bad you're gonna be disappointed.

Surely, we have some kind of gizmo that can fire rocks right back at them. If not, let's develop one so that we can't be accused of not being morally equivalent.

Well, now Trump has gone from shooting them, to just arresting them. Seems that some of his staff may have been able to get him to ratchet it back a bit.

Illegal Immigrants Who Throw Rocks at Military Will Be Arrested - Trump

US President Donald Trump has said on November 2 that illegal migrants throwing rocks at the US military will be arrested, but added that soldiers will not fire back. He earlier suggested that the US military has the right to open fire at migrants if they are attacked. The US president has also noted that all of his actions with regard to asylum policy are in compliance with existing laws.

Even members of the military thought his rhetoric of shooting them if they throw rocks was quite a bit over the top.

Trump flip flops yet again people. Are you tired of all this "winning" yet?
Hey big mouth! How many will you take into your home?

You're full of shit.

Post 33 has a link.
Darn it.

What? Were you hoping for bloody news footage on the evening news showing military personnel shooting immigrants? Too bad you're gonna be disappointed.
You're confused, as are most of you leftist trash. These creatures heading to our border aren't "immigrants". Immigrants enter the United States LEGALLY.

Well, now Trump has gone from shooting them, to just arresting them. Seems that some of his staff may have been able to get him to ratchet it back a bit.

US President Donald Trump has said on November 2 that illegal migrants throwing rocks at the US military will be arrested, but added that soldiers will not fire back. He earlier suggested that the US military has the right to open fire at migrants if they are attacked. The US president has also noted that all of his actions with regard to asylum policy are in compliance with existing laws.

Even members of the military thought his rhetoric of shooting them if they throw rocks was quite a bit over the top.

it was stupid to say and he backed off it. would you rather he went ahead and shot people?

either way you'd be bitching at whatever he does so it's not like it matters WHAT he does in the end to you - you're gonna bitch at him for it.

Trump is just issuing a stern warning to the invaders. Of course the left is having a conniption
a pretty overly-stern warning. but the only thing that would be more stupid is for them to test him and see what happens. i hope to god we don't go there but if you're told "do 123 we'll do xyz" don't get pissed if they do, if you do.
The troops won't be arresting anyone. It's just more .... BOOOLSHIT AIMED AT YOU
The troops aren't allowed to arrest anyone are they? That's the border agents job. The troops will be cleaning the latrines and making chop suey.

Post 33 has a link.

name one time he hasnt done a 180 after he stuck his foot in his stupid mouth

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is just issuing a stern warning to the invaders. Of course the left is having a conniption
a pretty overly-stern warning. but the only thing that would be more stupid is for them to test him and see what happens. i hope to god we don't go there but if you're told "do 123 we'll do xyz" don't get pissed if they do, if you do.
The troops won't be arresting anyone. It's just more .... BOOOLSHIT AIMED AT YOU
The troops aren't allowed to arrest anyone are they? That's the border agents job. The troops will be cleaning the latrines and making chop suey.
i honestly hope they're there just for show and support. i'd also hope they don't serve chinese food on the border. i don't think there's enough cats down there for all of them.

KIDDING!!!!

why not arrest?

it was stupid to say and he backed off it. would you rather he went ahead and shot people?

either way you'd be bitching at whatever he does so it's not like it matters WHAT he does in the end to you - you're gonna bitch at him for it.
Iceberg, that was not just a typical stupid thing for the President to say. That's way over the top and completely inappropriate, not just "stupid." He deserved a pounding for it, and people have every right to razz him for it.

Dangerous killer rocks now.

Up against the most advanced, powerful weaponry the world has ever seen.

In-fucking-credible.
"Killer rocks." LMAO

A rock thrown by hand, while it may hurt someone without body armor or a helmet, it would only leave a bruise.

If you want to get real damage though, you're gonna have to use a sling or some other kind of help. Slings are easy to make though, all you need is a patch of cloth and around 2 - 3 ft of string attached on opposite sides of the patch. Place the rock in the pouch, swing it around your head a couple of times, release towards your target. I got good enough with a simple sling when I was younger that I could take out squirrels at 50 ft. But, if a person has on body armor and a helmet, the chances of them getting hurt even by a sling would be pretty slim.

No, if they throw rocks, they should NOT be fired at with a weapon. They should simply be arrested.

why not arrest?
They take prisoners of war, but arrest? Do they? Hence the question mark.

Iceberg, that was not just a typical stupid thing for the President to say. That's way over the top and completely inappropriate, not just "stupid." He deserved a pounding for it, and people have every right to razz him for it.
heh - at best it was implied, never actually said. but his meaning was pretty clear regardless. he deserves shit for it, yes. i'm just glad he noticed said shit and backed off said stupidity.

Forum List

Back