Just saw some people with masks on today

We reject grandstanding nonsense, representative of Serious Needless Oppression we suffered, and lib loons want us to explain ourselves.

We reject grandstanding nonsense, representative of Serious Needless Oppression we suffered, and lib loons want us to explain ourselves.
Bullshit, anyone who gets upset seeing someone else in a mask and reacts is engaging in Grandstanding Nonsense. If you don’t want to wear one don‘t. If someone else chooses to wea one, well it’s none of your business and not your choice to make.

It doesn't make me feel better...it makes her feel better.

And that's my job.
Fair enough.

Not every married couple can say the same, however. For example, I heard a story of this husband who could not unmask around his wife and eventually cost them their marriage.

Never understood this. Every single day of your life, you have to follow rules and regulations set by the government but this is the hill you decide to stand on with over 1,000,000 dead? You're sick in the head.

1713146941070.png

Just out of curiosity, how many people here still mask up and/or get the jab?
My question for those who still wears masks is do you wear them because you want to even if you are vaccinated or is it because of your job because those who are not vaccinated have to wear them while at work?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Still not getting the jist are you, cowboy? :)
No..one..cares..about..your..OPINION!! Keep it to yourself. Go on with your life.
If it doesn't affect you, SHUT THE FUCK up and move on! :auiqs.jpg:
No shit Sherlock. I guess you missed the post where I said I don't care what these people do.

Just don't try and make me a part of your delusion.

The power of the mask.

The control the mask has over one's entire emotional stability.

On your face you can wear:

make-up
tattoos
glasses
bandanas
headbands
a beard
an eye patch
a hat lowered down
a niqab
a tikka
a bindi
but that mask is a no-no... dentist and doctors its a no-no

Have you picked a fight with a mask today?
Maybe you are overdue for a fight with a mask.
Schedule a date on your itinerary, "Fight with a mask day"

Last edited:
Be sensitive; most of all mind your business.

Most mask wearers today, were hospitalized for 2-3 weeks at some point during 2020-2024 as the virus/vaccine affected their organs. Their body's do not fight off viruses and infections well.

Then that would be because you don’t care about the reality.
Seeing a generally aged or not well person wearing a mask was extremely rare before the Hoax. 10-20% of dolts are still wearing them And very few are elderly and chronically infirmed
It’s apparent you feel more secure with the grandstanding. That’s why it’s no affect at all.
You should worry about yourself and quit playing the fascist you claim to hate

My question for those who still wears masks is do you wear them because you want to even if you are vaccinated or is it because of your job because those who are not vaccinated have to wear them while at work?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
stop picking a fight with a mask

They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.

It got me thinking, most people have rejected the Fauci mandate of wearing masks, realizing they were lied to. After all, what has changed? It's still out there. The only thing that has changed is that more people have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump, and that was even with their so-called cure of an antiviral jab. However, many have distanced themselves from the jab as well.

Just out of curiosity, how many people here still mask up and/or get the jab?
stop picking a fight with a mask

So now you want to forget what you guys did to this country during those years 😂
Haha, I did something to the country that I want to forget?? Whatever you say!

Now if we can get back to the subject and what I actually asked…. Got anything relevant to contribute?

Last edited:
Sorry, westworld, I've seen this behavior from you members of Alt-Right Nation several times over the last few months.
You just can't keep your feelings and "opinions" to yourselves.

Fuck your feelings. Move along.
Another theft of conservative slogans. Can't you guys ever come up with an original thought?

Today I went to my local supermarket again and I saw a frail old woman who looked like she doesn't have much time on this earth.

She was wearing a mask!

Should I have gotten in her face and lectured her? Or go ahead n AB it my business and let her live her own life?

I chose option 2

Today I went to my local supermarket again and I saw a frail old woman who looked like she doesn't have much time on this earth.

She was wearing a mask!

Should I have gotten in her face and lectured her? Or go ahead n AB it my business and let her live her own life?

I chose option 2

I see leftists driving with mask on and windows closed everyday. It's impossible to deprogram these people.

I have not seen leftists taping masks on the vents yet.

Forum List

Back