Just saw some people with masks on today

You do remember that both Republican and Democrat governors, mayors, and business leaders had to make the tough calls when your savior couldn't be bothered?...right?? :)
And they should be tarred and feathered for it.

Nice job on deaths Biden. Vax and still killed more huh.

He is tattoed on your butt isnt he troll?

They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.

It got me thinking, most people have rejected the Fauci mandate of wearing masks, realizing they were lied to. After all, what has changed? It's still out there. The only thing that has changed is that more people have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump, and that was even with their so-called cure of an antiviral jab. However, many have distanced themselves from the jab as well.

Just out of curiosity, how many people here still mask up and/or get the jab?
I've been seeing a few more also. Was in Washington past few days, and saw quite a few of them.

:laugh:

1713132957271.png

???

I'm just perplexed why it bothers you all so much? Are you that insecure? Do you think they're all looking down on our or something?

I get not wearing them. I don't. But why does it get your panties in a twist if someone else does?
I see sheep. And the sheep who helped lock us down.

Nice fucking inflation we got due to sheep.

I see sheep. And the sheep who helped lock us down.

Nice fucking inflation we got due to sheep.
Uh.. .that's long over and done with. Are you going to be hand wringing about this every time you see someone wearing a mask from here on??? You must shit yourself in the hospital.

Uh.. .that's long over and done with. Are you going to be hand wringing about this every time you see someone wearing a mask from here on??? You must shit yourself in the hospital.
I see STUPID PEOPLE.

Must have hit home with you.

Never understood this. Every single day of your life, you have to follow rules and regulations set by the government but this is the hill you decide to stand on with over 1,000,000 dead? You're sick in the head.
They wouldnt be dead if we would have used treatments used all over the wirkd.

2.7 BILLION people in India and Africa

Less deaths.

Because of sheep like you.

Most pollen is large. Microscopic particles need to be N95 to stop vid. Cloth masks or dust masks dont stop it.

If they worked covid wouldnt have spread and colds would not spread.

But wear your security blanket.
Face diaper describes these babies even better

Forum List

Back