Taylor Lorenz To Skip Fourth Christmas In A Row, Blames ‘Selfish People’ Who Don’t Wear Masks

Social media journalist and author Taylor Lorenz took to Meta’s Twitter/X alternative Threads to announce that she will be skipping Christmas celebrations for the fourth consecutive year due to COVID concerns. Lorenz — who gained widespread infamy for revealing the identity of the Libs of TikTok account owner — blamed “selfish people” who refuse to wear masks or take the virus seriously.

Lorenz has long stated that she has an illness that elevates her risk to COVID-19 and has continued to mask for a number of interviews, flights and other gatherings.

On Friday, Lorenz responded to another Threads user who was discussing COVID-19 mitigation strategies. “Totally agree with you on the mitigation advice, but I very much judge anyone who participates in the social murder of disabled people just because it’s ‘the holidays.’ Many of us who are high risk are missing our FOURTH Christmas because other selfish people can’t be bothered to mask and take basic precautions that allow us to safely participate in public life,” Lorenz wrote.

“They don’t feel enough shame and judgement [in my opinion], instead infection has been fully normalized.”

Oh well.
What a sad story. 😆

Social media journalist and author Taylor Lorenz took to Meta’s Twitter/X alternative Threads to announce that she will be skipping Christmas celebrations for the fourth consecutive year due to COVID concerns. Lorenz — who gained widespread infamy for revealing the identity of the Libs of TikTok account owner — blamed “selfish people” who refuse to wear masks or take the virus seriously.

Lorenz has long stated that she has an illness that elevates her risk to COVID-19 and has continued to mask for a number of interviews, flights and other gatherings.

On Friday, Lorenz responded to another Threads user who was discussing COVID-19 mitigation strategies. “Totally agree with you on the mitigation advice, but I very much judge anyone who participates in the social murder of disabled people just because it’s ‘the holidays.’ Many of us who are high risk are missing our FOURTH Christmas because other selfish people can’t be bothered to mask and take basic precautions that allow us to safely participate in public life,” Lorenz wrote.

“They don’t feel enough shame and judgement [in my opinion], instead infection has been fully normalized.”

Oh well.
Wow.

She's gonna win Shitlib of the Year if she keeps this idiocy up.

:)

I honestly don't give a crap if Taylor misses every Christmas with her family because I don't wear a mask. That is her problem, not mine. I enjoyed Christmas with my family and none of us worried about wearing a friggin mask.

Oh well.
Poor Taylor........she has a condition, that's for sure.

F8V0YL~1.PNG

Threads to announce that she will be skipping Christmas celebrations for the fourth consecutive year

Somehow, the rest of the world will carry on without her.

It will be hard, but we will persevere

Lorenz was (is?) a "journalist" that made her money by doxxing people, leading to their torment, then did a full out bawling interview when someone did it to her.

Typical Gen-Useless moron that is always the victim and thinks that all of society should conform for her personal benefit. Complete moron.

Last edited:
I've only ever heard of her because of this stupid stunt of hers. That's probably the point of it.

Pray that in 2024, people begin finding real meaning in their lives and begin pulling away from the kind of narcissism that drives stunts like those of Ms. Lorenz.

Forum List

Back