Mask Wearers Are Crazy

Did you know masks do work?
A recent study by JAMA which did a composite of all reputable studies found that maks protect transmission of COVID about 70% if both you and I wear one.
However, if you wear a mask and I am a piece of shit who is unmasked and I have Covid, your protection is only about 20%.

Further, if you have Covid and wear a mask and I am an asshole who is too stupid to wear a mask, you have protected me from Covid about 50% of the time.

Before you ask, yes, I am aware assholes don't know this and don't care because of their lack of social responsibility.
Corona is endemic. It spread like like lightning people hiding in homes masks social distancing.

If it worked how did that happen. Now shit i left the chainlink fence open. Mosquitoes gonna get in.

Fauci, himself, disagrees with you on that point. Fauci--"masks are not really effective" Fauci Said Masks 'Not Really Effective,' Email Reveals

The same way we emerge from cold and flu season every year. Except the worst year of covid when colds and flu mysteriously disappeared in an election year. Critical thinking, try it sometime.

When did NBC, Newsweek, CBS, ABC, CNN and PBS become MAGA media? You are contradicting yourself or maybe you are playing the democrat redefinition game again.

MAGA Media rots the brain.
Masks work, this is a fact. All studies have shown this.
Your story from 2020 speaks to the kinds of things being worn at the time.

Masks, distancing and the vaccine ENDING the pandemic in NYC which had been decimated. DECIMATED.

Thank God for science and not for political lies like Fox pushes for money.

Corona is endemic. It spread like like lightning people hiding in homes masks social distancing.

If it worked how did that happen. Now shit i left the chainlink fence open. Mosquitoes gonna get in.

What on earth are you trying to articulate?

LOL, nowhere did I quote Fox. Newsweek and Washington Examiner are your media of choice. BTW, NYC was sent a hospital ship and ventilators that went unused----decimated. Fake news.

Ok, I give up. Some people refuse truth and distort truth just to upset others.

Do you really belive the crap you have posted? Are you that ignorant?

Ok, I give up. Some people refuse truth and distort truth just to upset others.

Do you really belive the crap you have posted? Are you that ignorant?
Are you denying that a hospital ship was sent to NYC? That ventilators were sent? That both were unused? Are you that ignorant that you resort to epithets when you have no logical rebuttal? Get off of your political bus and open your eyes.

Are you denying that a hospital ship was sent to NYC? That ventilators were sent? That both were unused? Are you that ignorant that you resort to epithets when you have no logical rebuttal? Get off of your political bus and open your eyes.

You are like an annoying knat on a summers night that needs a swat.

Your logical fallacies hold no meaning but to annoy.

Covid was met in NYC prudently which limited the crisis.
This is a fact.

Had nothing been done, the horror would have 10 fold.

Fact, moron.

Had nothing been done, the horror would have 10 fold.
No logical rebuttal, so you resort to speculation and epithets. You DO NOT KNOW nor is there any way of knowing what the outcome would have been had there not been mass panic promoted by the left and the media. Africa for instance, did not mask and they had the lowest vaccine rate in the world as well as the lowest infection rate in the world. Your inability to confront reality is a real problem for you. You should seek help. These are FACTS.

No logical rebuttal, so you resort to speculation and epithets. You DO NOT KNOW nor is there any way of knowing what the outcome would have been had there not been mass panic promoted by the left and the media. Africa for instance, did not mask and they had the lowest vaccine rate in the world as well as the lowest infection rate in the world. Your inability to confront reality is a real problem for you. You should seek help. These are FACTS.

Your lack of awareness is frightening.
I can't raise you up my brother, you must stand free of ignorance on your own.

Peace

People who still wear masks in public are nuts.

Back in the 70s I used to see folks in varios Asian countries like Japan, Korea, or Hong Kong during the Winter wearing masks in public outdoors. I assumed that the reason they wore the mask was a matter of politeness. They had a cold or the flue but still had to go to work or run errands, so they wore masks to keep others from catching what they have.

But you can tell when somebody watches too much CNN because they're still wearing masks in public. They always seem to be antisocial and in a hurry. Thank God Walmart has home delivery for the people that literally cannot go out in public anymore. These people have a condition like OCD or fear of open spaces. Now they'd rather breathe their own CO2 than get fresh air.

Now that Biden isn't peeling that stinking mask away from his face before launching into another rambling speech there just doesn't seem to be any reason for people to still be wearing masks unless they're already sick. Is there?
I would guess they're vegans and Lefties

Forum List

Back