Just saw some people with masks on today

I don’t understand w some people get so upset at others wearing a mask. Just go about your day and mind your own business.
It’s a thinkers business
It’s a feelers business to obey
And, my thoughts are in fact none of your feelings wishes business

She doesn't wear it in her office, or require it of her patients. So I don't know why she wears one this late. Didn't ask either. I believe in "choice."
Choice also means just playing along which is the Huge part of the issue

They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.

It got me thinking, most people have rejected the Fauci mandate of wearing masks, realizing they were lied to. After all, what has changed? It's still out there. The only thing that has changed is that more people have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump, and that was even with their so-called cure of an antiviral jab. However, many have distanced themselves from the jab as well.

Just out of curiosity, how many people here still mask up and/or get the jab?
You saw someone in a mask? How did you survive?

They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.

It got me thinking, most people have rejected the Fauci mandate of wearing masks, realizing they were lied to. After all, what has changed? It's still out there. The only thing that has changed is that more people have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump, and that was even with their so-called cure of an antiviral jab. However, many have distanced themselves from the jab as well.

You see people wearing masks and automatically assume they are terrified of COVID. Are you willfully this ignorant with everything?

Honestly, seeing someone with a mask helps spot the Left-wing loons, so I'm Ok with it. In fact, for me it's like the Star of David Nazis used to force Jews to wear so they knew who they were dealing with as well. The only difference is, the mask is self imposed.

I have to say, I prefer knowing everything that goes on in that little brain of theirs before actually having to engage conversation with them.
In what fantasyland do you live where mask wearing is Left Wing?!

I don't follow what's happening in the medical field. Therefore I follow the recommendations of my doctor who does.

Not to do so seems to me like what is said about the person who represent themselves in court having a fool for a client.

You see people wearing masks and automatically assume they are terrified of COVID. Are you willfully this ignorant with everything?
It's worse than ignorant. It's a dangerous kind of insecurity and hatred that is part and parcel to the fascist mindset.

You're making assumptions that it is a response to Covid. It is honestly her business. It doesn't affect me at all.
Then that would be because you don’t care about the reality.
Seeing a generally aged or not well person wearing a mask was extremely rare before the Hoax. 10-20% of dolts are still wearing them And very few are elderly and chronically infirmed
It’s apparent you feel more secure with the grandstanding. That’s why it’s no affect at all.

Forum List

Back