Judge Dismisses former CIA Operative Valerie Plame's Lawsuit Against

I don't care who you spoke to since they don't get to decide anymore than you do that those who disagree with them will fight a war of choice. It is a very simple matter for you: PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU WHO BELONG TO THE MILITARY ARE WRONG WHILE THOSE WHO AGREE WITH ME ARE RIGHT IN BEING UPSET THAT PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU SLAP THEM IN THE FACE BY SAYING: Get your asses to Iraq because we want to be there. ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, MY VOTE, I DON'T CARE THAT MY VOTE KILLED YOUR CHILD. SHUT UP CINDY WHORE SHEEHAN, SHUT UP SENATOR WEBB, YOUR SON IS AN IDIOT LIKE YOU. HE IS WRONG. THE MAJORITY AGREES WITH ME, ME, ME, GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF SENATOR WEBB BECAUSE YOU ARE SLAPPING YOUR SON IN THE FACE ASSHOLE. FUCK OFF, OBEY US AND OUR VOTE. BE QUIET, WE ARE YOUR GODS AND ARE VOTES ARE YOUR GODS. BOW BEFORE US.

So I will put it as simply as I can bitch: GO FUCK YOURSELF AND THOSE WHO AGREE WITH YOU WHETHER THEY ARE IN THE MILITARY OR NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETRAYED THOSE IN THE MILITARY WHO DON'T AGREE WITH THEM JUST LIKE THEIR REPRESENTATIVES VIOLATED THEIR RIGHTS AND THE RIGHTS OF THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH THEM. SO TELL THOSE WHO YOU SPOKE TO THAT THE MAIMED LIMBS OF THEIR FELLOW SOLDIERS ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF THEIR OPINIONS. Does that help you bitch? Does it make you mad that I won't take your shit or the shit of pieces of shit like you whether that piece of shit is a Senator, the President or in the military when those in the Senate, and in the military who oppose this war are forced time and again to deal with the ATTEMPTED MURDER OF BASTARDS LIKE YOU WHO CAST A VOTE FOR THEIR DEATHS. Now eat my shit like the piece of white trash Johnny McCain can eat my shit. I didn't vote for that bastard, and neither did those in the military who disagree with him including another Senator's son WHO SENATOR MCCAIN IS TRYING TO MURDER.

First of all, I don't support McCain so get that through your pea brain. Cindy Sheehan is a nutbag and should be locked up. Oh and your hero Senator who's son is fighting in Iraq, he voted for the war to begin with and as of latley he should be branded as a traitor.

God I wish this story would end.

However, I do believe that the woman was undercover.

See page 2, halfway down.

http://oversight.house.gov/Documents/20070316172636-89494.pdf

* If that link doesn't work (b/c it is a link to a pdf.), you can go to www.slate.com and search for the April 13, 2007 article "Novak in Denial 2," and click on the link at "said" two paragraphs into the story. Sorry this might end up being complicated.

from the Congressional link:

This hearing is being conducted in open session. This is appropriate, but it is also
challenging.
Ms. Wilson was a covert employee of the CIA. We cannot discuss all of the details of her
CIA employment in open session.
I have met with General Hayden, the head of the CIA, to discuss what I can and cannot say
about Ms. Wilson's service.
My staff has also worked with the agency to ensure these remarks do not contain classified
information.
I have been advised by the CIA that even now, after all that has happened, I cannot disclose
the full nature, scope, and character of Ms. Wilson's service to our nation without causing serious
damage to our national security interests.
But General Hayden and the CIA have cleared these following comments for today's
hearing.
During her employment at the CIA, Ms. Wilson was under cover.
Her employment status with the CIA was classified information prohibited fiom disclosure
under Executive Order 12958.
At the time of the publication of Robert Novak's column on July 14,2003, Ms. Wilson's
CIA employment status was covert.
This was classified information.
Ms. Wilson served in senior management positions at the CIA, in which she oversaw the
work of other CIA employees, and she attained the level of GS-14, step 6 under the federal pay
scale.
Ms. Wilson worked on some of the most sensitive and highly secretive matters handled by
the CIA.
Ms. Wilson served at various times overseas for the CIA.
Without discussing the specifics of Ms. Wilson's classified work, it is accurate to say that she
worked on the prevention of the development and use of weapons of mass destruction against the
United States.
In her various positions at the CIA, Ms. Wilson faced significant risks to her personal safety
and her life.

it also said she was a GS 14, step 6.... which CONFIRMS there was no way possible that she was a clerical as the Republican spin machine put out in the blogosphere!

The GS is separated into 15 grades (GS-1, GS-2, etc. up to GS-15); each grade is separated into 10 steps. Entry-level positions are generally in the GS 1–7 range; GS 8–12, mid-level; and GS 13–15, top-level. A new GS employee is normally employed in the first step of their assigned GS grade, although recent legislation authorizes initial appointment at a higher step (at the employing agency's discretion) as a recruiting incentive. Each step above step 1 (2,3,4, etc.) is normally earned after serving a prescribed period of service (at one, two or three year intervals) in at least a satisfactory manner, although a GS employee can also be advanced to a higher step without regard to length of service based on outstanding work performance (Quality Step Increase). At one time, there were also three GS "supergrades" - GS-16, GS-17 and GS-18. These were eliminated under the provisions of the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 and replaced by the Senior Executive Service and the more recent Senior Level (non-supervisory) pay scale.

[edit] Promotions and advancement procedures
Some GS positions provide for advancement within a so-called "career ladder", meaning that an incumbent can advance up the ladder in a particular job, normally on an annual basis, until he/she has reached the full performance level for that job. This is typical for many professional positions designed for college graduates.

For example, a recent college graduate with a bachelor's degree may take a GS position at either the GS-5 or GS-7 level, depending on the job itself, the individual's academic achievement, prior experience (including but not limited to military service) and other factors. On or about the anniversary of the employee's appointment, assuming the employee has performed at least "fully successful" (i.e., adequately) in the job, management most likely will (but is not automatically required to) promote the employee to the next grade in the ladder. Most career ladders advance in two-grade intervals, from GS-5 to GS-7, from GS-7 to GS-9, and from GS-9 to GS-11. After one has reached GS-11 in a career ladder, promotions then progress normally in one-grade intervals, from GS-11 to GS-12, from GS-12 to GS-13, etc. until the full performance level has been reached. In most cases, the full performance target grade for a career ladder will range from GS-11 to GS-13. Promotions to GS-14 and GS-15 are almost always the result of competition for a vacant position. Clerical and administrative positions frequently are graded between GS-3 to GS-9, with promotion opportunities (when available) in one-grade intervals (e.g., GS-3 to GS-4, GS-4 to GS-5, etc.).

In other cases, particularly in the clerical and administrative fields, a position will have little or no promotion potential and in those cases, an employee desiring to advance will need to compete for a higher-graded vacancy as one becomes available. Many times, particularly outside of the Washington D.C. metropolitan area, a geographic transfer (or transfer to another Federal agency) will be necessary in order to advance in GS grade due to the location and availability of vacant positions.

[edit] Military rank equivalency
Although GS civilians do not have military rank (by virtue of their GS position), several military regulations include civilian / military grade equivalencies for protocol purposes. For example, a GS-9 is considered equivalent to a First lieutenant or Lieutenant Junior Grade (O-2), while a GS-15 (top of the General Schedule) is the equivalent of a colonel or Navy Captain (O-6). Senior Executive Service (SES) and Senior Level grades correspond for protocol purposes to flag officers (generals and admirals). These grade equivalencies were created for the purpose of treating civilians serving alongside the Armed Forces who have been captured as prisoners of war according to the Geneva Convention. They are also used by the Department of Defense for other purposes such as assignment of permanent and transient quarters to eligible civilian employees.

source:
wikipedia

it also said she was a GS 14, step 6.... which CONFIRMS there was no way possible that she was a clerical as the Republican spin machine put out in the blogosphere!

True, but I find this the more interesting part:

I have been advised by the CIA that even now, after all that has happened, I cannot disclose the full nature, scope, and character of Ms. Wilson's service to our nation without causing serious damage to our national security interests.
But General Hayden and the CIA have cleared these following comments for today's hearing.
Her employment status with the CIA was classified information prohibited fiom disclosure under Executive Order 12958.
At the time of the publication of Robert Novak's column on July 14,2003, Ms. Wilson's CIA employment status was covert.

Wikopedia is almost as accurate as Edward here wich is not at all. Anyone can edit anything they want on Wikopedia and noone verifies it.

be grateful we set the bar so low...makes you look good.....don't ever say i don't think of you....

Thanks man, or should I say...

Thanks you small-dicked motherfucking piece of shit. (j/k)

Either way, the thanks was earnest, the rest of what I just wrote wasn't.

Wikopedia is almost as accurate as Edward here wich is not at all. Anyone can edit anything they want on Wikopedia and noone verifies it.

The G-14 part wasn't in Wikipedia, just the descriptions of what different classes mean. Do you really think someone went out of their way to mis-classify the federal promotion scale on Wikipedia? Why?

True, but I find this the more interesting part:

I have been advised by the CIA that even now, after all that has happened, I cannot disclose the full nature, scope, and character of Ms. Wilson's service to our nation without causing serious damage to our national security interests.
But General Hayden and the CIA have cleared these following comments for today's hearing.
Her employment status with the CIA was classified information prohibited fiom disclosure under Executive Order 12958.
At the time of the publication of Robert Novak's column on July 14,2003, Ms. Wilson's CIA employment status was covert.

go look up the leagal definition of covert and compare it to her covert status

then

tell me

why has NO one that leaked her covert status been charged....

I say Senator Webb needs to resign his senate seat hes a traitor.. And Sheehan is just a dumb broad that needs to be in an insane assylum. Valerie Plume was just a whore that got pimped out to foriegn diplomats. Shes just mad she didnt get any money out of the deal.

My brother has served a couple of tours in Iraq, and he doesn't feel quite the way you suggest. I think it is reasonable to assume that the soldiers are divided on these issues, like everyone else is. The people that one talks to tend to be a reflection of the person themself, so perhaps that explains your feedback.

Herein is the truth of the problem. Many people disagree on this war including soldiers who serve in the Iraq war and that is why it is wrong to deny our soldier's representatives an up and down vote on the Iraq war. I know that the people I talk to are opposed to the Iraq war but that is to be expected since I can't stand supporters of the Iraq war and as soon as I find out that someone supports the war I can no longer be their friend because they have chosen to put their opinions ahead of the lives of others and that is in my mind absolutely wrong.

BTW, can you guys knock of the smack talk for just a litte while? It is getting a bit more heated than it really need be for a message board.

Okay, I will knock it off a for a few minutes since I don't need to have fun with them right now. :eusa_dance: But I will be back to the smack talk soon enough so don't get to settled.

I say Senator Webb needs to resign his senate seat hes a traitor.. And Sheehan is just a dumb broad that needs to be in an insane assylum. Valerie Plume was just a whore that got pimped out to foriegn diplomats. Shes just mad she didnt get any money out of the deal.

I say Senator Webb needs to resign his senate seat hes a FUCKING traitor.. And Sheehan is just a dumb FUCKING broad that needs to be in an insane assylum TAKING IT WITH A BROOM STICK. Valerie Plume was just a whore WHOS CURTAINS AND DRAPES DONT MATCHthat got pimped out to foriegn diplomats. Shes just mad CUZ JOE HAS A SMALL DICK AND she didnt get any money out of the deal.

Herein is the truth of the problem. Many people disagree on this war including soldiers who serve in the Iraq war and that is why it is wrong to deny our soldier's representatives an up and down vote on the Iraq war. I know that the people I talk to are opposed to the Iraq war but that is to be expected since I can't stand supporters of the Iraq war and as soon as I find out that someone supports the war I can no longer be their friend because they have chosen to put their opinions ahead of the lives of others and that is in my mind absolutely wrong.

Okay, I will knock it off a for a few minutes since I don't need to have fun with them right now. :eusa_dance: But I will be back to the smack talk soon enough so don't get to settled.

Not friends with anyone who supports the war? Like that would be a loss to anyone, your an immiture little boy who suffers from the littleman syndrome that has to talk tough behind a comeputer screen as he would get his ass handed to him if he tried that to anyone in person.

YOU SHOULD EDIT THIS DRIVEL AS THERE ARE A FEW TYPOS AND SYNTAX ERRORS...DONKEY DICK BREATH

I say Senator Webb needs to resign his senate seat hes a FUCKING traitor.. And Sheehan is just a dumb FUCKING broad that needs to be in an insane assylum TAKING IT WITH A BROOM STICK. Valerie Plume was just a whore WHOS CURTAINS AND DRAPES DONT MATCHthat got pimped out to foriegn diplomats. Shes just mad CUZ JOE HAS A SMALL DICK AND she didnt get any money out of the deal.

:eusa_clap:

First of all, I don't support McCain so get that through your pea brain. Cindy Sheehan is a nutbag and should be locked up. Oh and your hero Senator who's son is fighting in Iraq, he voted for the war to begin with and as of latley he should be branded as a traitor.

WRONG! Senator Webb was NOT in Congress to vote for the Resolution that abdicated their war powers to the president!

He was just elected as a Senator in 2006?

OK first of all I am a veteran myself. Second of all when you join the military you volunteer. I volunteered knowing and accepting that if I want to defend my country I would willingly give my life in defense of it and even though i am out of the military now I'd still go back if they needed. And If you are against the war then you are a PRO TERRORIST and should be placed on the terrorist watch list

I wouldn't be talking since Senator McCain takes George Bush's cock in the ass while Laura Bush watches them going at it. :wtf: It's my understanding that George Bush had an affair with Jeff Gannon and that they were lovers and that Laura Bush is a prostitute who will have sex with Republican members of Congress for votes and if they are into gay sex like the pervert Foley they can have sex with George himself since he needs to do what needs to be done to get votes. Of course, George was upset when he learned that Mark was a pedophile since he didn't want no pedophile fucking him for votes. :rofl: If this post isn't moved to the taunting forum then GunnyL is an asshole and needs to do a better job of moderating the board.

Forum List

Back