Judge Dismisses former CIA Operative Valerie Plame's Lawsuit Against

Wow talk about an immature little boy.........:cuckoo:

Thank you! I am just applauding your egocentric opinion just like I applaud your egocentric votes. Maybe I will stop being immature and become more like you bitch! NOT!!! You can shove your comments up your ass just like your representatives can shove it up their asses. Is that immature enough for you asshole or would you like to vote again on how my comments are immature while I give your evil and retarded comments my middle finger. :eusa_hand: You and your representatives are insane motherfuckers who get off on being able to have the power of life and death over our soldiers and enjoy being able to deny their representatives a vote on the war and you cannot tell me that Johnny McCain represents Senator Webb's son asshole.

what an ego...you go back and edit this drivel...what did you do spell motherfucker wrong....

I suggest you take a look in the mirror asshole because it is you who is the egocentric asshole. How dare you call my comments drivel when everything you post is drivel just like everything that comes from the mouth of idiots like you in our legislature is drivel. Do you want me to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside and tell you that you are right? Do you want me to say that I have an ego jackass. Who the fuck do you think you are? Who the fuck does this guy George think he is and who the fuck does Johnny McCain and every other Republican Senator think they are? You deny our soldier's representatives a vote on the Iraq war because you think you are right and that makes you ego-centric bastards. :cuckoo: Now fuck off and run for office so you can vote for yourself or go find a jackass like George Bush or John McCain to vote for because you bitches are all alike wherever the hell you come from. I don't give a fuck anymore about YOUR FUCKING OPINION ON THIS WAR WHEN YOUR OPINION IS CAUSING THE DEATHS OF THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU WHEN YOUR REPRESENTATIVES DENY THEIRS THE RIGHT TO VOTE LIKE THE EGOCENTRIC BASTARDS THAT YOU ARE.

A legitimate recent LINK PLEASE :)...any republican link is not acceptable in this case.

And how do you explain the Cia continuing to use her in an Undercover Intelligence officer Status if she was outed to the enemy by herself?

Care

God I wish this story would end.

However, I do believe that the woman was undercover.

See page 2, halfway down.

http://oversight.house.gov/Documents/20070316172636-89494.pdf

* If that link doesn't work (b/c it is a link to a pdf.), you can go to www.slate.com and search for the April 13, 2007 article "Novak in Denial 2," and click on the link at "said" two paragraphs into the story. Sorry this might end up being complicated.

A legitimate recent LINK PLEASE :)...any republican link is not acceptable in this case.

And how do you explain the Cia continuing to use her in an Undercover Intelligence officer Status if she was outed to the enemy by herself?

Care

A Republican link is as legitimate as any you are likely to come up with. Who needs a link anyway? Not one of you lefties have EVER explained how she could be undercover if she drove in and out of CIA Hqtrs twice a day for a couple of years.

And you completely dismiss the fact that there has been no legal ruling, based on the legal definition of "under cover," to determine whether or not she actually was.

But you'll accept some guy with something to lose word for it simply because it agrees with your agenda.

I suggest you take a look in the mirror asshole because it is you who is the egocentric asshole. How dare you call my comments drivel when everything you post is drivel just like everything that comes from the mouth of idiots like you in our legislature is drivel. Do you want me to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside and tell you that you are right? Do you want me to say that I have an ego jackass. Who the fuck do you think you are? Who the fuck does this guy George think he is and who the fuck does Johnny McCain and every other Republican Senator think they are? You deny our soldier's representatives a vote on the Iraq war because you think you are right and that makes you ego-centric bastards. :cuckoo: Now fuck off and run for office so you can vote for yourself or go find a jackass like George Bush or John McCain to vote for because you bitches are all alike wherever the hell you come from. I don't give a fuck anymore about YOUR FUCKING OPINION ON THIS WAR WHEN YOUR OPINION IS CAUSING THE DEATHS OF THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU WHEN YOUR REPRESENTATIVES DENY THEIRS THE RIGHT TO VOTE LIKE THE EGOCENTRIC BASTARDS THAT YOU ARE.

sucks to be powerless and continually having your ass handed to you by the ignorant right wing pleebs....figured you smart fucks would have come up with something by now....

A Republican link is as legitimate as any you are likely to come up with. Who needs a link anyway? Not one of you lefties have EVER explained how she could be undercover if she drove in and out of CIA Hqtrs twice a day for a couple of years.

And you completely dismiss the fact that there has been no legal ruling, based on the legal definition of "under cover," to determine whether or not she actually was.

But you'll accept some guy with something to lose word for it simply because it agrees with your agenda.

I think that the link I provided suggests that at least the head of the CIA believed her to be covert at the time. Of course, it is a legal classification so his word by no means makes it so. At the very least, I think one would have to say that there is a significant basis for believing that she was covert, even if some disagreement exists.

sucks to be powerless and continually having your ass handed to you by the ignorant right wing pleebs....figured you smart fucks would have come up with something by now....

I'm sorry. Did I make you cry with my comments? I know it must be really hard for you to accept that people won't take your shit and call you names. :lol:

Everyone I have talked to who has served in Iraq(and I have talked to a lot) Agree with the mission and are pissed that the Senate would slap them in the face like that are doing. So go play with yourself some more since thats the only play you can get.

Everyone I have talked to who has served in Iraq(and I have talked to a lot) Agree with the mission and are pissed that the Senate would slap them in the face like that are doing. So go play with yourself some more since thats the only play you can get.

My brother has served a couple of tours in Iraq, and he doesn't feel quite the way you suggest. I think it is reasonable to assume that the soldiers are divided on these issues, like everyone else is. The people that one talks to tend to be a reflection of the person themself, so perhaps that explains your feedback.

BTW, can you guys knock of the smack talk for just a litte while? It is getting a bit more heated than it really need be for a message board.

I'm sorry. Did I make you cry with my comments? I know it must be really hard for you to accept that people won't take your shit and call you names. :lol:

claiming victory where none exists....take my shit....dude i am shoving shit down you throat with a pitch fork....seriously though how small is your penis....

I can't Georgie Bush will get jealous since that would take time away from him blowing you while Laurie Bush blows Dicky Cheney. :cuckoo: I also can't because I'm not a queer like you. :eusa_hand:

cool a left wing homo phobe what were the odds of that

I don't care who you spoke to since they don't get to decide anymore than you do that those who disagree with them will fight a war of choice. It is a very simple matter for you: PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU WHO BELONG TO THE MILITARY ARE WRONG WHILE THOSE WHO AGREE WITH ME ARE RIGHT IN BEING UPSET THAT PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU SLAP THEM IN THE FACE BY SAYING: Get your asses to Iraq because we want to be there. ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, MY VOTE, I DON'T CARE THAT MY VOTE KILLED YOUR CHILD. SHUT UP CINDY WHORE SHEEHAN, SHUT UP SENATOR WEBB, YOUR SON IS AN IDIOT LIKE YOU. HE IS WRONG. THE MAJORITY AGREES WITH ME, ME, ME, GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF SENATOR WEBB BECAUSE YOU ARE SLAPPING YOUR SON IN THE FACE ASSHOLE. FUCK OFF, OBEY US AND OUR VOTE. BE QUIET, WE ARE YOUR GODS AND ARE VOTES ARE YOUR GODS. BOW BEFORE US.

So I will put it as simply as I can bitch: GO FUCK YOURSELF AND THOSE WHO AGREE WITH YOU WHETHER THEY ARE IN THE MILITARY OR NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETRAYED THOSE IN THE MILITARY WHO DON'T AGREE WITH THEM JUST LIKE THEIR REPRESENTATIVES VIOLATED THEIR RIGHTS AND THE RIGHTS OF THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH THEM. SO TELL THOSE WHO YOU SPOKE TO THAT THE MAIMED LIMBS OF THEIR FELLOW SOLDIERS ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF THEIR OPINIONS. Does that help you bitch? Does it make you mad that I won't take your shit or the shit of pieces of shit like you whether that piece of shit is a Senator, the President or in the military when those in the Senate, and in the military who oppose this war are forced time and again to deal with the ATTEMPTED MURDER OF BASTARDS LIKE YOU WHO CAST A VOTE FOR THEIR DEATHS. Now eat my shit like the piece of white trash Johnny McCain can eat my shit. I didn't vote for that bastard, and neither did those in the military who disagree with him including another Senator's son WHO SENATOR MCCAIN IS TRYING TO MURDER.

BTW, can you guys knock of the smack talk for just a litte while? It is getting a bit more heated than it really need be for a message board.

claiming victory where none exists....take my shit....dude i am shoving shit down you throat with a pitch fork....seriously though how small is your penis....

cool a left wing homo phobe what were the odds of that

I don't care who you spoke to since they don't get to decide anymore than you do that those who disagree with them will fight a war of choice. It is a very simple matter for you: PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU WHO BELONG TO THE MILITARY ARE WRONG WHILE THOSE WHO AGREE WITH ME ARE RIGHT IN BEING UPSET THAT PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU SLAP THEM IN THE FACE BY SAYING: Get your asses to Iraq because we want to be there. ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, MY VOTE, I DON'T CARE THAT MY VOTE KILLED YOUR CHILD. SHUT UP CINDY WHORE SHEEHAN, SHUT UP SENATOR WEBB, YOUR SON IS AN IDIOT LIKE YOU. HE IS WRONG. THE MAJORITY AGREES WITH ME, ME, ME, GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF SENATOR WEBB BECAUSE YOU ARE SLAPPING YOUR SON IN THE FACE ASSHOLE. FUCK OFF, OBEY US AND OUR VOTE. BE QUIET, WE ARE YOUR GODS AND ARE VOTES ARE YOUR GODS. BOW BEFORE US.

So I will put it as simply as I can bitch: GO FUCK YOURSELF AND THOSE WHO AGREE WITH YOU WHETHER THEY ARE IN THE MILITARY OR NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETRAYED THOSE IN THE MILITARY WHO DON'T AGREE WITH THEM JUST LIKE THEIR REPRESENTATIVES VIOLATED THEIR RIGHTS AND THE RIGHTS OF THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH THEM. SO TELL THOSE WHO YOU SPOKE TO THAT THE MAIMED LIMBS OF THEIR FELLOW SOLDIERS ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF THEIR OPINIONS. Does that help you bitch? Does it make you mad that I won't take your shit or the shit of pieces of shit like you whether that piece of shit is a Senator, the President or in the military when those in the Senate, and in the military who oppose this war are forced time and again to deal with the ATTEMPTED MURDER OF BASTARDS LIKE YOU WHO CAST A VOTE FOR THEIR DEATHS. Now eat my shit like the piece of white trash Johnny McCain can eat my shit. I didn't vote for that bastard, and neither did those in the military who disagree with him including another Senator's son WHO SENATOR MCCAIN IS TRYING TO MURDER.

Not all that I had hoped for.

Forum List

Back