Judge Dismisses former CIA Operative Valerie Plame's Lawsuit Against

If your covert you don't go in and out of Langley several times a day, just a thought.

Here is my final farewell to you nutjob for a while. It is standard operating procedure for a spy agency to use a covert's agents employment with the CIA as a cover for their covert status. Simply stated: Since they can't prevent people from knowing that someone is an employee of the CIA it is absolutely necessary for them to provide a cover for them by acknowleding that they work for the CIA but refuse to acknowledge their covert status. That is a distinction you seem to ignore. It is clear that Valarie Plame's status with the Directorate of Intelligence (NCS) was classified while her employment was not because they couldn't keep people from knowing that she went to and from the CIA but the covert (I suggest you look up the definition of the word since it doesn't mean secret) nature of her assignment at CIA HQ was not generally known. This is the information that was released to the public by the administration and was what was wrong to do.

LINK PLEASE

what are you talking about with alqaeda sneaking across the border to attack us?

you're not making any sense? When? Were our forces on the ground in iraq before the preemptive war that we started, and alqaeda was crossing over from iran and killing them???

i guess i am confused by your response?

care

They are special Forces of different branches. One of my friends had 7 combat tours including 4 in Iraq. they were attacked a few times within the last almost 4 years we have been in Iraq. I am just going by what many of them have told me.

And do any of you liberals out there bother to ask yourselves do covert people and their spouses have a responsibility to keep their identity a secret? Of course they do, but that didn't stop Joe Wilson from making false accusations against a sitting President did it? Of course it didn't. Joe Wilson never cared about protecting his wife's identity, he cared about smearing Bush before the election, especially after he joined the John Kerry campaign. Not only did Joe Wilson lie about Bush disregarding his "report", but it turns out Joe Wilson wasn't even on the payoll of the U.S. government during this time period, much less sent to investigate uranium sales in Niger by the Bush administration. And to this day, no one has even seen a copy of this report, because it never existed. In fact the only evidence that came out of the Congressional invesigation into this whole matter, is the email Valarie Plame herself sent to her boss asking if her husband could look into the matter by contacting his friends in the ministry over there.

But hey, he has a book deal and a TV movie coming soon, mission accomplished! :rolleyes:

Well, that is neither here nor there. I don't care one way or the other for Joseph Wilson, and I don't know what he wrote in his report, but I am pretty sure that being married to a CIA agent (in the US, mind you) doesn't deprive you of the right to speak on political issues, especially those about which you may have sophisticated knowledge. Should he have expected that speaking publicly would put his wife's covert status at risk from within our own government?

Actually, why does it matter? If she was covert, then it was wrong and illegal to out her. If she wasn't technically covert, but was undercover, then it was still wrong to out her, even if not illegal. If she was an indiscrete agent, and it wasn't the best kept secret, it was still bush league to out her to discredit her husband, if that is what happened.

I don't really care anymore what happened, but I do believe what I just wrote above.

And do any of you liberals out there bother to ask yourselves do covert people and their spouses have a responsibility to keep their identity a secret? Of course they do, but that didn't stop Joe Wilson from making false accusations against a sitting President did it? Of course it didn't. Joe Wilson never cared about protecting his wife's identity, he cared about smearing Bush before the election, especially after he joined the John Kerry campaign. Not only did Joe Wilson lie about Bush disregarding his "report", but it turns out Joe Wilson wasn't even on the payoll of the U.S. government during this time period, much less sent to investigate uranium sales in Niger by the Bush administration. And to this day, no one has even seen a copy of this report, because it never existed. In fact the only evidence that came out of the Congressional invesigation into this whole matter, is the email Valarie Plame herself sent to her boss asking if her husband could look into the matter by contacting his friends in the ministry over there.

But hey, he has a book deal and a TV movie coming soon, mission accomplished! :rolleyes:

your statement is filled with falsehoods, not one thing you said was proven to be true.... all spin and proven lies....you need to read up on this, and i would suggest not reading the spin rags that gave you that proven crap to say!

try reading the Libby trial transcripts and the evidence submitted in that, and the info from the congressional oversight hearing, and the stuff from fitzgerald's site on the indichtment and trial.

just an fyi!

and it is not against the law to out oneself, if covert. you may get fired, but you are allowed to out yourself...according to the Identity Protection act, at least in defense of oneself.

Care

Actually, why does it matter? If she was covert, then it was wrong and illegal to out her. If she wasn't technically covert, but was undercover, then it was still wrong to out her, even if not illegal. If she was an indiscrete agent, and it wasn't the best kept secret, it was still bush league to out her to discredit her husband, if that is what happened.

It matters, because she was the reason he had anything to do with it. You don't think its relivant at all that he lied about everything? lol typical liberal.

Maybe you're missing the bigger picture here, the media was trying to find out who sent him to Niger, since they found out it wasn't the U.S. government. The truthful answer is ====> Plame. The media simply found out the truth. It wasn't the Bush league trying to "discredit" her husband, it was the Bush league telling the truth of the matter. Quite simply they were put between a rock and a hard place, if they said nothing, then they get accused by liberals as being "secretive" and hiding the truth. If they tell the truth, they are potentially "outing" Plame.

your statement is filled with falsehoods, not one thing you said was proven to be true.... all spin and proven lies....you need to read up on this, and i would suggest not reading the spin rags that gave you that proven crap to say!

try reading the Libby trial transcripts and the evidence submitted in that, and the info from the congressional oversight hearing, and the stuff from fitzgerald's site on the indichtment and trial.

just an fyi!

and it is not against the law to out oneself, if covert. you may get fired, but you are allowed to out yourself...according to the Identity Protection act, at least in defense of oneself.

Care

You mean like this report from the INR in July 2003 that the CIA believed Wilson's trips was completely worthless and he wouldn't be able to shed any truth on the subject of uranium purchases?

What is clear, however, is that INR was not Abassador Wilson's point of contactin either the Department or the Intelligence Community. INR did not meet with Wilson after hs trip and did not receive any informatin on his trip and what he learned execpt what apears to be his reporting cable (his name is not mentioned) by CIA. The reporting we have from his trip maks no mention of documents, fraudulent of otherwise.

In a Februaru 19, 2002, meeting covened by Valerie Wilson, a CIA WMD manager and the wife of Joe Wilson, he previewed his plans and rationale for going to Niger

Both the memo of this meeting prepared by INR's West Africa analyst (now ___________) and other material indicate that the CIA believed the Ambassador and the Embassy were unlikely to ferret out the truth from their Nigerien contacts. INR strongly demurred from this view at the February 19 meeting. We have no record of any other INR written or personal contact with Wilson regarding Nigerien uranuium.

Opps, the truth hurts doesn't it?

http://www.nysun.com/pics/31062_2.php

You know that saying........

Repeat a lie enough times, some people will believe it....

Only the one's speading the lie thought they could get everyone to believe it., But,the rest of Americans realized the truth......:lol:

Now let's hear the....:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

You know that saying........

Repeat a lie enough times, some people will believe it....

Only the one's speading the lie thought they could get everyone to believe it., But,the rest of Americans realized the truth......:lol:

Now let's hear the....:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Liberal's lie so much that they really believe their lies.

Learn proper english. And learn how to spell. Jackass Dumbocrat

Please explain to me which of the words in my post was not spelled correctly. I do wish I had your wisdom and knowledge of the English language but alas all the books I have read are wrong and do not use proper English according to you. I would like to make several points about your post. The first is that English is capitalized and "and" is a conjunction and therefore does not start a sentence and isn't capitalized. For your post to be proper English it would have read "Learn proper English and how to spell. Jackass Dumbocrat."

Each person has their own writing style and I have chosen to write using a more conversational tone instead of a formal tone. If my posts were a book or a professional paper I would change my writing style accordingly. It is important to remember that the way people use the English language differs based on what they tend to read the most. If they read books written in Old English or books written in a different era they tend to use that form when constructing sentences but I use a cross-section of writing styles. Since you claim to be the self professed expert as to what constitutes proper English I would love to have you explain to me how my post wasn't proper English while your response to it was. :cuckoo:

Here is my post:

You are a total and complete fucking idiot. Let me break it down for your retarded ass. Senator Webb did not vote for the war to begin with because he wasn't in the Senate at that time. It's also quite that George Bush and those who support him are the traitors and have betrayed every American who do not agree with them by sending us and our loved ones to die for their opinions in Iraq by taking us into a war of choice based on their ideology. It is sickening but it is to be expected from conservatives whether they are conservatives like Osama bin Laden or George W. Bush.

Here is your response:

Learn proper english. And learn how to spell. Jackass Dumbocrat

Please explain to me which of the words in my post was not spelled correctly. I do wish I had your wisdom and knowledge of the English language but alas all the books I have read are wrong and do not use proper English according to you. I would like to make several points about your post. The first is that English is capitalized and "and" is a conjunction and therefore does not start a sentence and isn't capitalized. For your post to be proper English it would have read "Learn proper English and how to spell. Jackass Dumbocrat."

Each person has their own writing style and I have chosen to write using a more conversational tone instead of a formal tone. If my posts were a book or a professional paper I would change my writing style accordingly. It is important to remember that the way people use the English language differs based on what they tend to read the most. If they read books written in Old English or books written in a different era they tend to use that form when constructing sentences but I use a cross-section of writing styles. Since you claim to be the self professed expert as to what constitutes proper English I would love to have you explain to me how my post wasn't proper English while your response to it was. :cuckoo:

Here is my post:

Here is your response:

And your response was to run when it got to hott in here, but your a Liberal that's what were come to expect from you guys.

You no that saying.....

Repeat a lie enough times...

Oh wait, I already posted this........Oops...:eusa_angel:

just an fyi!

Care

The timeline of the outing of the CIA paper pusher. To long to post here

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/when-and-why-joseph-c-wilson-iv-outed-valerie-plame

We now have the answer from the New York Times: an article that miraculously manages to omit Plame's name from the headline!

That's right. The Times article is cryptically entitled: "Judge Dismisses Suit by Former C.I.A. Operative". For the casual reader, it could have been any old ex-spook. Move along; nuthin to see here.

Nice undercover work there by the Grey Lady. Do you think if Plame had won her case the Times might have touted her name might a bit more prominently?
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-f...ame-lawsuit-dismissal-doesnt-mention-her-name

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/19/w...gin&adxnnlx=1184926178-zNH42I4hG8p1+8d5bsE40A

Now it's time to take a good hard look at the allegations that Wilson profited himself.

But I'd really like the Dem leaders to work on the immigration problem, and social security before they waste more time on this pathetic pair.

Won't happen however

You mean like this report from the INR in July 2003 that the CIA believed Wilson's trips was completely worthless and he wouldn't be able to shed any truth on the subject of uranium purchases?

Opps, the truth hurts doesn't it?

http://www.nysun.com/pics/31062_2.php

There's not a single word of truth coming out of you Hawk....and what's sad is that you believe the lies you've been told to tell.

The Cia rated Wilson's trip "GOOD" on the informative level.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/when-and-why-joseph-c-wilson-iv-outed-valerie-plame

Plame was not the person that suggested Wilson to go to Niger.
(See the Congressional oversight hearing for sworn testimony by boss's and confirmation she did not make the choice to send wilson to Niger)

http://oversight.house.gov/Documents/20070316172636-89494.pdf

Ambassador Wilson was MORE than qualified to be sent on the trip and this was the 2nd mission the CIA had sent him on, another one in 1999.

There was NO URANIUM PURCHASE BY IRAQ FROM NIGER...

GOT IT? Say it out loud, so you can let it sink in.... all on this has been debunked....it was a lie, a fabrication, and speculation at best, but as said, it was debunked.

What the VP and President did, release classified information on Plame for political posturing, was wrong.

Things are either right or wrong and what they did was wrong, period.

Forum List

Back