Judge Dismisses former CIA Operative Valerie Plame's Lawsuit Against

In other words you have nothing on those issues. You made a bullshit claim about crossdressing as a blatant attempt to imply something you can not prove. You have nothing other than he divorced a couple times and his daughter doesn't like him for family values. Got ya. I notice you did not even mention the supposed support of Gay "marriages" Giving up on that one?

GOOD MORNING ret sgt

i've seen your argument against the cross dresser part of guilliani's life, your excuses for him being divorced many times and also seen your excuse for rudy rooming with gay friends in new york,

BUT i haven't seen YOUR EXCUSE for him... for his multiple adultery and beinG estranged from his children......

did i miss a post of yours? :eusa_dance:

care

GOOD MORNING ret sgt

i've seen your argument against the cross dresser part of guilliani's life, your excuses for him being divorced many times and also seen your excuse for rudy rooming with gay friends in new york,

BUT i haven't seen YOUR EXCUSE for him... for his multiple adultery and beinG estranged from his children......

did i miss a post of yours? :eusa_dance:

care

Good morning Care

I thought after eight years of Clinton, multiple adultery and being estranged from his children, would be a resume enhancement for liberals

Good morning Care

I thought after eight years of Clinton, multiple adultery and being estranged from his children, would be a resume enhancement for liberals

You know I was just teasing ret sgt, don't you?

And good morning Rsr! How are ya this lovely morning? I have been up since my little kitty girl woke me up, at 5am
just in time to watch the sunrise and hear the birds chirping their early morning songs!

I love it here, in my new state and new home! It's beautiful!

Care

And good morning Rsr! How are ya this lovely morning? I have been up since my little kitty girl woke me up, at 5am
just in time to watch the sunrise and hear the birds chirping their early morning songs!

Care

Congrats on your new home

Glad to see you are doing well in the Bush economy

Care

Congratulations on your move.

What is your new state?

Congrats on your new home

Glad to see you are doing well in the Bush economy

Oh no, we are poorer than we've ever been, as far as income and jobs....I don't work anymore and my husband is only working partime, about 30 hours a week at poopoo wages, BUT we paid cash for our home so there is no mortgage payment, real estate taxes are about $1800 a year though, but we just found out that there is a Homestead exemption that will reduce it by $100 bucks for next year and we also found out that there will be another reduction in Property taxes because my husband is a disabled Vet, I think it might reduce it by another couple of hundred for that, and since Matt still hasn't found a full time job yet, and the money coming in is very little we might get the property taxes reduced even more.... Maine has safety net that protects people from being over taxed on property compared to ones income, or something like that...so that if your property taxes are more than 4% of your total income, the state will give you a credit...? Anyway, this could reduce the property taxes even more so it will help us just "make it" by....

All that being said, my hubby and I are the happiest we've been! And owning the home outright makes things much less stressful....plus people here are SLOW as molasses compared to Massachusetts! Which is GREAT, as far as we are concerned, we love the slower pace and the time to smell the roses, and soak in God's beauty!

Care

Oh no, we are poorer than we've ever been, as far as income and jobs....I don't work anymore and my husband is only working partime, about 30 hours a week at poopoo wages, BUT we paid cash for our home so there is no mortgage payment, real estate taxes are about $1800 a year though, but we just found out that there is a Homestead exemption that will reduce it by $100 bucks for next year and we also found out that there will be another reduction in Property taxes because my husband is a disabled Vet, I think it might reduce it by another couple of hundred for that, and since Matt still hasn't found a full time job yet, and the money coming in is very little we might get the property taxes reduced even more.... Maine has safety net that protects people from being over taxed on property compared to ones income, or something like that...so that if your property taxes are more than 4% of your total income, the state will give you a credit...? Anyway, this could reduce the property taxes even more so it will help us just "make it" by....

All that being said, my hubby and I are the happiest we've been! And owning the home outright makes things much less stressful....plus people here are SLOW as molasses compared to Massachusetts! Which is GREAT, as far as we are concerned, we love the slower pace and the time to smell the roses, and soak in God's beauty!

Care

I am glad you are happy -that is all that matters

But if your Dems get their way your taxes will go up

Hey, you will be paying your fair share Care - for the common good you know

Forum List

Back