Judd Gregg Withdraws from Consideration

true enough, jillian. i just flat out don't believe that gregg went hat in hand to ask for the job, and that nobody found it newsworthy at the time. that leaves only one reasonable assumption for me and that's that gibbs lied.

why? i have no idea. file it under stupid human tricks i guess.
hes a democrat
of course he LIED
he was doing CYA for Obama

you think your boy bush ever told you the truth about anything?

what's lying us into a war among friends, eh?

Here we go again, another Democrat making excuses for bad behavior, by saying look Bush did it too.

Didn't your mommy ever tell you 2 wrongs don't make a right?

So you think since Bush lied, and spent like mad. It is ok for the Dems to also Lie and spend even worse.

how long do you guys think you can ride this Bush did it wave? If you want to hold onto power you better start coming up with real Ideas, and stop spending like mad, lying to us, and using Bush as your excuse for it all.

sad

Last edited:
The Republicans must be breathing a huge sigh of relief that they no longer have to pretend they want bi-partisanship.

Last time I checked there brainiac it was your glorious Democrat party that is paying lip service to Bipartisanship while being anything But.

It is outrageous for Any Democrat, or Liberal, after the last 8 years of Standing in the way, Blocking every Move, and throwing around cheap insults. Would have the balls to cry about a lack of Bipartisanship.

I mean do you even listen to yourself Ravi? Do you actually believe the shit that comes out of your mouth? Or are you just repeating the Democrat Marching orders?

Bipartisanship requires give and take, not a shell game for the Cameras. Bipartisan means you do not get the bill you want, you get a compromise.

Bipartisan lol to funny.

its like you AMAZING hipocrates want to be able to say. We one we have a super a majority, We have not worked with you in the past, but now you must bow down and do what we say, and call it Bipartisanship.

I am sorry but our Nations very economic future is more important that the Goal of Making Obama look like the great healer. Which is the only reason Dems want things to be Bipartisan. They want to say look Obama healed us, he changed us. However they do not want to actually change the way they behave. They want everyone to fall in line and do as they are told, and support what ever they do, despite the fact that we strongly believe what they are doing is making a serious mistake.

If Nancy, and Reid, and Obama want Bipartisanship, after 8 years of calling republicans liars, cheats, and morons. Then they are going to have to earn it, by actually being willing to at least listen to the Opposition. If they continue to steamroller nominations and Bill through, despite legitimate questions, then they will get no Bipartisanship to speak of.
Nice to see you Charles. Your posts have disintegrated in hysterical and meaningless sentences. Seek help.

What a cheap and weak cop out of an excuse. You have nothing to say because I am right. Your side has behaved like children for 8 years, there was NO BIPARTISANSHIP AT ALL, and now you have the NERVE to cry about it.

Get used to it honey.

oh gee, you posted a link to some BULLSHIT story
my god you really are dumb
The AP story wasn't a bogus story. Gregg took his ball and stormed home. What a wanker.
LOL you still dont get it
it wasnt the AP that lied
in this case
Who was it then? The GOP? Because the article was published before Gregg's withdrawal...and it is pretty clear from their comments that the Census wasn't the reason he withdrew.

The Associated Press: GOP leaders criticize White House role in census

Last time I checked there brainiac it was your glorious Democrat party that is paying lip service to Bipartisanship while being anything But.

It is outrageous for Any Democrat, or Liberal, after the last 8 years of Standing in the way, Blocking every Move, and throwing around cheap insults. Would have the balls to cry about a lack of Bipartisanship.

I mean do you even listen to yourself Ravi? Do you actually believe the shit that comes out of your mouth? Or are you just repeating the Democrat Marching orders?

Bipartisanship requires give and take, not a shell game for the Cameras. Bipartisan means you do not get the bill you want, you get a compromise.

Bipartisan lol to funny.

its like you AMAZING hipocrates want to be able to say. We one we have a super a majority, We have not worked with you in the past, but now you must bow down and do what we say, and call it Bipartisanship.

I am sorry but our Nations very economic future is more important that the Goal of Making Obama look like the great healer. Which is the only reason Dems want things to be Bipartisan. They want to say look Obama healed us, he changed us. However they do not want to actually change the way they behave. They want everyone to fall in line and do as they are told, and support what ever they do, despite the fact that we strongly believe what they are doing is making a serious mistake.

If Nancy, and Reid, and Obama want Bipartisanship, after 8 years of calling republicans liars, cheats, and morons. Then they are going to have to earn it, by actually being willing to at least listen to the Opposition. If they continue to steamroller nominations and Bill through, despite legitimate questions, then they will get no Bipartisanship to speak of.
Nice to see you Charles. Your posts have disintegrated in hysterical and meaningless sentences. Seek help.

What a cheap and weak cop out of an excuse. You have nothing to say because I am right. Your side has behaved like children for 8 years, there was NO BIPARTISANSHIP AT ALL, and now you have the NERVE to cry about it.

Get used to it honey.
I'm not crying about it. I have no use for bipartisianship with the Republicans. They've proven over and over that they care nothing about anything but their party.

Your post had nothing to respond to, it was just a hysterical regurgitation of some of your favorite talking points.

there were no lies on Iraq
you are a fucking idiot if you cant tell the difference between being wrong, and a lie

he wasn't wrong. they knew... and they cherrypicked.

and if you can accept being lied to, cool...

but all you holier than thou types really should have been more onto it the past 8 years.

See, that's the thing. It doesn't matter how the right rants and raves about dems and obama or anything.

because no matter what you say, all we have to say is "you voted for Bush" twice. doesn't speak much for judgment.
you really need to seek out professional help for your ABDS

:lol::lol: I posted the link about it yesterday. And it was all over the news today that Gregg and the GOP are playing games and putting party before country.

:eusa_whistle:
oh gee, you posted a link to some BULLSHIT story
my god you really are dumb
The AP story wasn't a bogus story. Gregg took his ball and stormed home. What a wanker.

could you be more of a hack? stormed home?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

in this case
Who was it then? The GOP? Because the article was published before Gregg's withdrawal...and it is pretty clear from their comments that the Census wasn't the reason he withdrew.

uh, that story supports what i have been saying
you really need to learn reading comprehension

there were no lies on Iraq
you are a fucking idiot if you cant tell the difference between being wrong, and a lie

but all you holier than thou types really should have been more onto it the past 8 years.

See, that's the thing. It doesn't matter how the right rants and raves about dems and obama or anything.

because no matter what you say, all we have to say is "you voted for Bush" twice. doesn't speak much for judgment.

lol... did you see the ODS on this board? stop projecting. bush left a mess. now you really should sit back and actually see if it gets cleaned up.

what I want? to see if the new president, the one with a 67% approval rating, does a good job. the whiners are just a side show.

lol... did you see the ODS on this board? stop projecting. bush left a mess. now you really should sit back and actually see if it gets cleaned up.

what I want? to see if the new president, the one with a 67% approval rating, does a good job. the whiners are just a side show.
there is no ODS
not yet anyway
:rofl:
you are too fucking funny

btw, last i saw Obamas aproval rating had dropped to 61%

Last edited:
You aren't listening again. The Census was illegally removed from Commerce and moved to the White House. There is only one reason to do that, and that is so the President can play fast and loose with the numbers in the Census to gerrymander whole States.

I think you're right. I'm actually glad Gregg is going back to the senate, and I see his withdrawal as an act of conscience.
Except it wasn't removed and Gregg actually voted to abolish the commerce department once upon a time.

in a nonbinding referendum

i'm still waiting for someone to post a link proving that gregg asked/begged for the job, BTW.

you guys are as bad as the bushies.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

true enough, jillian. i just flat out don't believe that gregg went hat in hand to ask for the job, and that nobody found it newsworthy at the time. that leaves only one reasonable assumption for me and that's that gibbs lied.

why? i have no idea. file it under stupid human tricks i guess.
hes a democrat
of course he LIED
he was doing CYA for Obama

Jillian, Bush has been gone nearly a month, time to drop the vitriol.

I think you're right. I'm actually glad Gregg is going back to the senate, and I see his withdrawal as an act of conscience.
Except it wasn't removed and Gregg actually voted to abolish the commerce department once upon a time.

in a nonbinding referendum

i'm still waiting for someone to post a link proving that gregg asked/begged for the job, BTW.

you guys are as bad as the bushies.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
worse
than most
LOL

you can see the ABDS runs strong in jillian and ravi

is the mess he left gone yet? when it is, i'll forget he was every president.

that's not ABDS. so kindly don't project. ;)

always a pleasure, though. :eusa_whistle:

in this case

uh, that story supports what i have been saying
you really need to learn reading comprehension
You're the one with the reading problem. It very clearly states that the GOP was going to form a committee to oversee the census bureau...which means they accepted the compromise worked out with the White House. And the Census department wasn't going to be taken out of the Commerce department, it was just going to work with the White House...something that has happened for umpteen censuses.

Maybe Gregg thought he wasn't going to have to work with the White House at all...just like all the other cabinet members don't work with the White House. :cuckoo:

I suppose Gregg is lying, too, when he keeps repeating that the census questions weren't the reason he withdrew. :cuckoo:

You can't say that Jillian. Bush did nothing wrong, he left everything in perfect order. Of course this means that 9/11 was totally Bush's fault. :lol:

you can see the ABDS runs strong in jillian and ravi

is the mess he left gone yet? when it is, i'll forget he was every president.

that's not ABDS. so kindly don't project. ;)

always a pleasure, though. :eusa_whistle:
he didnt create the mess
that was your fucking democrats in congress
since they took over is when it became a mess
but you, of course will deny that because you are a fucking partisan hack
yeah, the GOP fucked up, but no where near as bad as the dems have

Forum List

Back