Judd Gregg Withdraws from Consideration

I thought I answered it. And my answer is that I find it more credible. Does that mean I'm right? Maybe...maybe not. But I have zero reason to find Gregg credible.

But interesting... all of a sudden Gregg says he's probably not running for re-election in 2010.

Why would that be?

i believe he said he may not run, not that he definitely wasn't running. i wouldn't even begin to speculate on why he would or wouldn't run.

i'd have thought that there would have been something somewhere in the news that gregg had sought out the secComm job. the fact that i can't find anything, anywhere about it except for gibbs does not make it credible in my eyes. quite the opposite in fact.

that's what makes a ballgame, Del. It's like in court... jurors can hear one witness and get a totally different read on them.

true enough, jillian. i just flat out don't believe that gregg went hat in hand to ask for the job, and that nobody found it newsworthy at the time. that leaves only one reasonable assumption for me and that's that gibbs lied.

why? i have no idea. file it under stupid human tricks i guess.

i believe he said he may not run, not that he definitely wasn't running. i wouldn't even begin to speculate on why he would or wouldn't run.

i'd have thought that there would have been something somewhere in the news that gregg had sought out the secComm job. the fact that i can't find anything, anywhere about it except for gibbs does not make it credible in my eyes. quite the opposite in fact.

that's what makes a ballgame, Del. It's like in court... jurors can hear one witness and get a totally different read on them.

true enough, jillian. i just flat out don't believe that gregg went hat in hand to ask for the job, and that nobody found it newsworthy at the time. that leaves only one reasonable assumption for me and that's that gibbs lied.

I would believe Gregg over obamalama anytime.. btw.. They just announced on Fox that Gregg is going to vote against the stimulus bill. :eek:

You aren't listening again. The Census was illegally removed from Commerce and moved to the White House. There is only one reason to do that, and that is so the President can play fast and loose with the numbers in the Census to gerrymander whole States.

I think you're right. I'm actually glad Gregg is going back to the senate, and I see his withdrawal as an act of conscience.

The census wasn't supervised by commerce under Clinton. There was an independent panel to make sure it was non-partisan. Bush put it under the commerce secretary to MAKE it PARTISAN.

illegal my butt... anything RGS doesn't like, he says is illegal.

and why wasn't RGS screaming when Baby Bush took the census away from the nonpartisan committee that was overseeing it?
your proof Bush did this?
i challenge you to prove it

Actually, I do. Over the last eight years, I've found that repubs can't be trusted to tell the truth if their tongues are notarized.

I have less reason to think that obama has cause to lie about him ASKING for the job. In fact, I figure he ASKED for it so he could manipulate the census...particularly given he thinks the commerce dept should be abolished. It's not like he believes in it as an entity, is it?

Too confusing for your sick little, delusional brain, sweetheart?
that sounds more like dems to me
you included on most topics

hes a democrat
of course he LIED
he was doing CYA for Obama

You aren't listening again. The Census was illegally removed from Commerce and moved to the White House. There is only one reason to do that, and that is so the President can play fast and loose with the numbers in the Census to gerrymander whole States.

I think you're right. I'm actually glad Gregg is going back to the senate, and I see his withdrawal as an act of conscience.
Except it wasn't removed and Gregg actually voted to abolish the commerce department once upon a time.

Except it wasn't removed and Gregg actually voted to abolish the commerce department once upon a time.
yes it was, it was being removed, now that Gregg stepped down, it might be back again
if so, it makes Obama look like a fucking asshole
why would he appoint Gregg if he couldnt trust him to do the job

Last edited:
yes it was, it was being removed, now thew Gregg stepped down, it might be back again
Nope, you are wrong. There was talk of moving it, the GOP squawked and it was left where it was...and then Greggie pooh withdrew.

yes it was, it was being removed, now thew Gregg stepped down, it might be back again
Nope, you are wrong. There was talk of moving it, the GOP squawked and it was left where it was...and then Greggie pooh withdrew.
bullshit

you prove once again what a moron you are
keep drinking that koolaid

bullshit

:lol::lol: I posted the link about it yesterday. And it was all over the news today that Gregg and the GOP are playing games and putting party before country.

:eusa_whistle:

bullshit

:lol::lol: I posted the link about it yesterday. And it was all over the news today that Gregg and the GOP are playing games and putting party before country.

oh gee, you posted a link to some BULLSHIT story
my god you really are dumb

The Republicans must be breathing a huge sigh of relief that they no longer have to pretend they want bi-partisanship.

Last time I checked there brainiac it was your glorious Democrat party that is paying lip service to Bipartisanship while being anything But.

It is outrageous for Any Democrat, or Liberal, after the last 8 years of Standing in the way, Blocking every Move, and throwing around cheap insults. Would have the balls to cry about a lack of Bipartisanship.

I mean do you even listen to yourself Ravi? Do you actually believe the shit that comes out of your mouth? Or are you just repeating the Democrat Marching orders?

Bipartisanship requires give and take, not a shell game for the Cameras. Bipartisan means you do not get the bill you want, you get a compromise.

Bipartisan lol to funny.

its like you AMAZING Hippocrates want to be able to say. We won we have a super a majority, We have not worked with you in the past, but now you must bow down and do what we say, and call it Bipartisanship.

I am sorry but our Nations very economic future is more important that the Goal of Making Obama look like the great healer. Which is the only reason Dems want things to be Bipartisan. They want to say look Obama healed us, he changed us. However they do not want to actually change the way they behave. They want everyone to fall in line and do as they are told, and support what ever they do, despite the fact that we strongly believe what they are doing is making a serious mistake.

If Nancy, and Reid, and Obama want Bipartisanship, after 8 years of calling republicans liars, cheats, and morons. Then they are going to have to earn it, by actually being willing to at least listen to the Opposition. If they continue to steamroller nominations and Bills through, despite legitimate questions, and then try and pass them off as Bipartisan, then they will get no Bipartisanship to speak of.

If they come up with an idea that is not simply another new government expansion, or more spending we cant afford, I might be Bipartisan, but as long as all they do is expand the power of Government, and spend us further into a hole, then I will fight them at every turn, and so will most other former republicans :)

Last edited:

hes a democrat
of course he LIED

you think your boy bush ever told you the truth about anything?

what's lying us into a war among friends, eh?

bullshit

The AP story wasn't a bogus story. Gregg took his ball and stormed home. What a wanker.

The Republicans must be breathing a huge sigh of relief that they no longer have to pretend they want bi-partisanship.

Last time I checked there brainiac it was your glorious Democrat party that is paying lip service to Bipartisanship while being anything But.

It is outrageous for Any Democrat, or Liberal, after the last 8 years of Standing in the way, Blocking every Move, and throwing around cheap insults. Would have the balls to cry about a lack of Bipartisanship.

I mean do you even listen to yourself Ravi? Do you actually believe the shit that comes out of your mouth? Or are you just repeating the Democrat Marching orders?

Bipartisanship requires give and take, not a shell game for the Cameras. Bipartisan means you do not get the bill you want, you get a compromise.

Bipartisan lol to funny.

its like you AMAZING hipocrates want to be able to say. We one we have a super a majority, We have not worked with you in the past, but now you must bow down and do what we say, and call it Bipartisanship.

I am sorry but our Nations very economic future is more important that the Goal of Making Obama look like the great healer. Which is the only reason Dems want things to be Bipartisan. They want to say look Obama healed us, he changed us. However they do not want to actually change the way they behave. They want everyone to fall in line and do as they are told, and support what ever they do, despite the fact that we strongly believe what they are doing is making a serious mistake.

If Nancy, and Reid, and Obama want Bipartisanship, after 8 years of calling republicans liars, cheats, and morons. Then they are going to have to earn it, by actually being willing to at least listen to the Opposition. If they continue to steamroller nominations and Bill through, despite legitimate questions, then they will get no Bipartisanship to speak of.
Nice to see you Charles. Your posts have disintegrated in hysterical and meaningless sentences. Seek help.

hes a democrat
of course he LIED

there were no lies on Iraq
you are a fucking idiot if you cant tell the difference between being wrong, and a lie

The AP story wasn't a bogus story. Gregg took his ball and stormed home. What a wanker.
LOL you still dont get it
it wasnt the AP that lied
in this case

hes a democrat
of course he LIED

there were no lies on Iraq
you are a fucking idiot if you cant tell the difference between being wrong, and a lie

he wasn't wrong. they knew... and they cherrypicked.

and if you can accept being lied to, cool...

but all you holier than thou types really should have been more onto it the past 8 years.

See, that's the thing. It doesn't matter how the right rants and raves about dems and obama or anything.

because no matter what you say, all we have to say is "you voted for Bush" twice. doesn't speak much for judgment.

Forum List

Back