Oklahoma voters kick out local official tied to white nationalist groups

Like I said, George Floyd did it all from six feet under….there’s a lot of purple hair woke white guilt loons like Zincwarrior out there…Floyd owns their pathetic asses.
The thing is; you don’t improve, you never improve…you are exactly what you are because you are culturally and genetically degenerate. I’m not making this up, look around the world.
You can cry when you see a certain flag, you can pull statues down, you can take down names at West Point, you can star in every ad campaign and you‘ll still have thirdworld Mexican‘s, Asians, Indians and the like running right past you in societal standing….because your culture and genetic code is fucked.

George Floyd owns the pathetic asses of Mark Milley and Lloyd Austin.

You better hope not…have you seen what predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations look like and function like? You need evil whitey to feed you…to lead you by the nose or you’ll self-destruct.
Your roids must be inflamed today.

Like I said, George Floyd did it all from six feet under….there’s a lot of purple hair woke white guilt loons like Zincwarrior out there…Floyd owns their pathetic asses.
Owning enough of your asses means owning all of your asses. You can't stop white demographic displacement with white people at odds with one another. You need all hands on deck for that. Losing even a little means losing everything.
The thing is; you don’t improve, you never improve…you are exactly what you are because you are culturally and genetically degenerate. I’m not making this up, look around the world.
I'm happy you feel that way. It seems though that if you were superior you'd be able to prevent your own demographic demise in your own fucking country. :laugh:

The proof is the pudding, Puddin'.
You can cry when you see a certain flag, you can pull statues down, you can take down names at West Point, you can star in every ad campaign and you‘ll still have thirdworld Mexican‘s, Asians, Indians and the like running right past you in societal standing….because your culture and genetic code is fucked.
I don't cry when I see the Confederate flag. Today it means I get to own your life.
George Floyd owns the pathetic asses of Mark Milley and Lloyd Austin.
And so he owns you too. You can't even beat a dead man. How pathetic. :laugh:
You better hope not…have you seen what predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations look like and function like? You need evil whitey to feed you…to lead you by the nose or you’ll self-destruct.
Hope is for you Frailures. We have strategy and it begins with replacing enough of you to end you permanently in politics. :funnyface:

Right, you support the guy wearing the KKK hood, even though you "like in Miami". We've been agreeing on this for months.

lol :dance:
I do Marvin, because the hood was a costume from 20 years ago and his policies included dismantling Confederate idolatry and culture in the former heart of the Confederacy. You however haven't seemed to get beyond the first part, for months now by your own admission, emotionally. You okay? Anything going on in your life we should know about? Do you need a hug?

Owning enough of your asses means owning all of your asses. You can't stop white demographic displacement with white people at odds with one another. You need all hands on deck for that. Losing even a little means losing everything.

I'm happy you feel that way. It seems though that if you were superior you'd be able to prevent your own demographic demise in your own fucking country. :laugh:

The proof is the pudding, Puddin'.

I don't cry when I see the Confederate flag. Today it means I get to own your life.

And so he owns you too. You can't even beat a dead man. How pathetic. :laugh:

Hope is for you Frailures. We have strategy and it begins with replacing enough of you to end you permanently in politics. :funnyface:

You're not replacing shit, and we all see it when you vote for old, rich, white Joe Biden. And we'll all see it again when you vote for rich, white Gavin Newsom in 2028.

You'll be voting for people who look like me for the rest of your life.

:dance:

You're not replacing shit, and we all see it when you vote for old, rich, white Joe Biden. And we'll all see it again when you vote for rich, white Gavin Newsom in 2028.

You'll be voting for people who look like me for the rest of your life.

:dance:
I happy that that is as far as you admit to seeing Marvin. Your admitted shortsightedness is not unwelcomed. :th_thgoodpost: :laugh:

These are types of whites you have to work with BrokeLoser . Whites who would rather cosplay that Biden is the last great white hope. How do you feel as Biden as your vanguard? :dunno::laugh:

Here's the thing, Abdul Tainant. There is a big difference between a white nationalist versus a white supremacist.
1. A white supremacist believes that whites are superior to other races and should rule over the other races. Think Hitler.
2. A white nationalist is simply a white who believes in having a sovereign nation with strong borders and national identity for all of his/her/its people, regardless of race.
Gandhi was a nationalist, Castro was a nationalist, Mandela was a nationalist, et cetera, et cetera.
Well thanks for taking the time. Unfortunately your analysis falls down.
Why do you have to be white to be a nationalist ? There is an obvious overlap.. But the nuances are of little interest to grown ups.

Too bad you can’t kick out your white nationalist, inbred royal family, huh?

Oklahoma > England.
Now we know that your assbuddy Trump has it in for the Royal Family, right Cleetus?

The stink of Trump's ass has really got the best of you.

Is that what the fantasy is about Marvin. Took this long before you finally revealed it. :laugh:

You can fantasize about whatever you want. The reality is that you will always vote for people who look like me, so your bitchy little hissy fits about race are a joke, just like you're a joke.

The rich white DemoKKKrats own you, and always will.

You can fantasize about whatever you want. The reality is that you will always vote for people who look like me, so your bitchy little hissy fits about race are a joke, just like you're a joke.

The rich white DemoKKKrats own you, and always will.
You gave it up Marvin. Now I know what all this cosplay is for. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back