Juanita Broaddrick: Trump accusers "should bear investigation, scrutiny and vetting"

It should and it did, it is a proven fact that Bill Clinton is a rapist:

Juanita Broaddrick’s claim was supported by not one but fivewitnesses and a host of circumstantial (though no physical) evidence. Broaddrick’s colleague Norma Rogers, who was attending the conference in Little Rock with her, says she found Broaddrick in her hotel room crying and “in a state of shock” on the morning of the alleged assault, her pantyhose torn and her lip swollen. According to Rogers, Broaddrick told her that Bill Clinton had “forced himself on her.”

At the time, Broaddrick (then Juanita Hickey) was having an affair with David Broaddrick, who would become her second husband. David Broaddrick told Dateline NBC that he remembers Juanita’s arriving home with a swollen lip and telling him that she had been assaulted by Bill Clinton.

And three other friends — Susan Lewis, Louis Ma, and Norma Rogers’s sister Jean Darden — all maintain that Broaddrick told them about the rape, too. (Rogers and Darden stand by their stories but have pointed out that they have an apparent conflict of interest: As governor, Clinton commuted the life sentence of the man who murdered their father.)

Two small details lend particular credence to Broaddrick’s story.

First, the lip. In 1998, after previously denying any such rumors, actress Elizabeth Gracen admitted to having a one-night stand with Bill Clinton in 1982. She claimed that, during rough sexual intercourse, Clinton bit her lip.

Second, in an account of the assault given to the Wall Street Journal and published shortly before her NBC interview, Broaddrick made the peculiar claim that Clinton told her she need not worry about becoming pregnant. He was sterile, he said, from a childhood case of mumps. Gennifer Flowers, who in 1992 claimed to have had a twelve-year sexual relationship with Clinton in the 1970s and 1980s, and Dolly Kyle Browning, who claims a three-decade affair with Bill, both told The Weekly Standard that Clinton told them he had a fertility problem. And in his book Blood Sport, James Stewart reported that Bill and Hillary “contemplated a visit to a doctor at the University of California” in the late 1970s, because they were worried that they could not conceive.

All of this evidence — far more than was ever present in the Anita Hill case — was available in 1999. But Hillary Clinton kept silent. And she may have intimidated Broaddrick into silence.

Juanita Broaddrick: Hillary's Ghost

All of that is hearsay, and two of the "Witnesses" you mention had a grudge against Clinton because he commuted the sentence of the guy who killed their father.

The thing is, Broaddrick has told three different version of this story.

1) Clinton never touched her.
2) Clinton touched her, but Hillary didn't know about it.
3) Clinton touched her, and Hillary intimidated her.

As a rule, when you change your story multiple times, you aren't telling the truth.

You are a rape supporter and victim blamer the evidence that Bill Clinton raped her is undeniable and the fact that she tried everything she could to stay out of the spotlight and never sought a penny speaks volumes.
LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh.

Too bad she swore Bill didn't rape her.

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Broaddrick

Once again she was on tape prior to that affidavit stating she had been raped and she lied on that affidavit because she didn't want to come forward but was forced to do so.
Great... post a link to this tape so the forum can believe you....

Juanita Broaddrick’s claim was supported by not one but fivewitnesses and a host of circumstantial (though no physical) evidence. Broaddrick’s colleague Norma Rogers, who was attending the conference in Little Rock with her, says she found Broaddrick in her hotel room crying and “in a state of shock” on the morning of the alleged assault, her pantyhose torn and her lip swollen. According to Rogers, Broaddrick told her that Bill Clinton had “forced himself on her.”

At the time, Broaddrick (then Juanita Hickey) was having an affair with David Broaddrick, who would become her second husband. David Broaddrick told Dateline NBC that he remembers Juanita’s arriving home with a swollen lip and telling him that she had been assaulted by Bill Clinton.

And three other friends — Susan Lewis, Louis Ma, and Norma Rogers’s sister Jean Darden — all maintain that Broaddrick told them about the rape, too. (Rogers and Darden stand by their stories but have pointed out that they have an apparent conflict of interest: As governor, Clinton commuted the life sentence of the man who murdered their father.)

First, the lip. In 1998, after previously denying any such rumors, actress Elizabeth Gracen admitted to having a one-night stand with Bill Clinton in 1982. She claimed that, during rough sexual intercourse, Clinton bit her lip.

Second, in an account of the assault given to the Wall Street Journal and published shortly before her NBC interview, Broaddrick made the peculiar claim that Clinton told her she need not worry about becoming pregnant. He was sterile, he said, from a childhood case of mumps. Gennifer Flowers, who in 1992 claimed to have had a twelve-year sexual relationship with Clinton in the 1970s and 1980s, and Dolly Kyle Browning, who claims a three-decade affair with Bill, both told The Weekly Standard that Clinton told them he had a fertility problem. And in his book Blood Sport, James Stewart reported that Bill and Hillary “contemplated a visit to a doctor at the University of California” in the late 1970s, because they were worried that they could not conceive.

All of this evidence — far more than was ever present in the Anita Hill case — was available in 1999. But Hillary Clinton kept silent. And she may have intimidated Broaddrick into silence.

All of that is hearsay, and two of the "Witnesses" you mention had a grudge against Clinton because he commuted the sentence of the guy who killed their father.

As a rule, when you change your story multiple times, you aren't telling the truth.

You are a rape supporter and victim blamer the evidence that Bill Clinton raped her is undeniable and the fact that she tried everything she could to stay out of the spotlight and never sought a penny speaks volumes.
LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh.

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Broaddrick

Once again she was on tape prior to that affidavit stating she had been raped and she lied on that affidavit because she didn't want to come forward but was forced to do so.
No. Don't you know? Ya can't watch / listen to video's from 20 years ago. Unpossible! :lol:

Even NewsMax, WND Infowars, Fox News ...cetera, cetera who have railed and beaten the Broaderrick balloon to death for a zillion plus hours for the last two decades can't procure a copy.

You'll just have to accept that in 1997 that technology did not exist, so here, read this Jared Kushner owned publication, The Observer, where the author who is all in on the Vince Foster was murdered! conspiracy tells you "the tapes were released."

Tsk. Shame no one thought to make a copy and preserve it.

Now watch as Mr. Sux goes into his rape and dance routine for you. :lol:

Where are the tapes????????????????????

Dunno. Don't got no tapes. Ug.

A few Clinton haters said they exist, so they must exist.

Normal people: Has anyone else besides these folks "heard" the "tapes?"

Somebody said that somebody said a few people in the media heard them.

But no reports, no tapes? Nothing really "released?"

Ummm, er...well.....No. It's the media's fault!!!!!

So why didn't the Jones team just release them, or send 'em off to News Max, or WND, or Richard Mellon Scaife's, daddy warbucks of the "bring Clinton down" newspaper or Fox News?

Ummm, er...well.....dunno. But <runs with scissors> I have tapes!
I have tapes!I have tapes!
I have tapes!

You've been provided a full transcript of the tapes and an article confirming that the tape was leaked to the press, if that's not good enough for you then nothing will be because you are a sick rape apologist piece of shit.
LOLOL

Idiot.

So there are no tapes.

:lmao:

The tape is public record and was submitted to the courts and the media you stupid little fuck.

Goddamn, are you stoopid as a box of deformed pez dispensers.

If it's public record, the tapes would be part of the ....dun dun dun...

PUBLIC RECORD!!! If it was submotted to the courts and the media -- we'd be able ...dun dun dun...

HEAR IT FOR OURSELVES.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING TAPES DUDE???

WHERE ARE THEY??

You haven't even come close to producing ANYTHING close.

"You have been provided a full transcript and an article confirming that the tape was leaked to the press."

^ It's looks like you just may overtake bripat, the middle finger toddler of USMB, as one of the stupidest posters here. It's a pretty high bar, considering the competition, but you just may do it.

Excelsior!

You have been provided the full transcript and an article confirming that the tape was leaked to the press it was 20 years ago the audio is not on the internet you stupid little bitch.

:lol:

OMG, he's going for it. :lol:
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif

Again you are a laughable fuck the full transcript is available online, a cursory google search reveals the tape is cited in numerous articles, it is from 20 years ago when mp3's were in their infancy so the audio is not on the internet you rape supporting POS.
LOL

There’re no tapes — there’s a transcript talking aboout tapes.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I provided the full transcription you stupid fuck.

Okay, so where's the audio recording. Because anyone can write up a "transcript".

Omfg are you fucking illiterate? The tape itself is cited in numerous articles and books as well, but it was from 20 years ago when mp3s were in their infancy so it's not on the internet.
Moron.

ANY format can be transferred to MP3.

What a sad excuse for why you can’t produce them.

you mean Juanita who gave a sworn statement that she was never molested and Kenny boy Starr threatened her?

she already was given a vetting....she lied or Kenny boy would have been desperate to use her.

you can move on now.

She gave that affidavit because she didn't want to come forward and was on tape prior to the affidavit admitting to the rape.
LOL

Too funny.

She swore she wasn’t raped because she didn’t want the publicity .......

........ but then throws herself into the national spotlight by lying about being raped by the president.

You rightards will swallow anything.

LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh.

No. Don't you know? Ya can't watch / listen to video's from 20 years ago. Unpossible! :lol:

Even NewsMax, WND Infowars, Fox News ...cetera, cetera who have railed and beaten the Broaderrick balloon to death for a zillion plus hours for the last two decades can't procure a copy.

You'll just have to accept that in 1997 that technology did not exist, so here, read this Jared Kushner owned publication, The Observer, where the author who is all in on the Vince Foster was murdered! conspiracy tells you "the tapes were released."

Yeah, I see that now.

The tape no one can produce apparently.

No the tape which I have provided the full transcript for you and is cited in numerous articles and books which I have likewise cited you laughable fuck.

Actually, those are my definition of racist, nutter websites. Especially the NR< which had Bill Kristol still insisting the Iraq War was a great idea after it went to shit.

National Review is racist? It is a leading and nationally respected publication that it leans conservative does not make it racist or a nutter website, you are not a serious person. Regardless the tape is likewise cited in this book by investigative journalist Michael Isikoff no doubt a racist nutter in your warped sense of reality:

Uncovering Clinton

you mean Juanita who gave a sworn statement that she was never molested and Kenny boy Starr threatened her?

she already was given a vetting....she lied or Kenny boy would have been desperate to use her.

you can move on now.

She gave that affidavit because she didn't want to come forward and was on tape prior to the affidavit admitting to the rape.
LOL

Too funny.

........ but then throws herself into the national spotlight by lying about being raped by the president.

She was forced into the spotlight under subpoena you stupid bitch.

You're a rape supporting ****
I have provided the full transcript of the tape and numerous citations, here is yet another by former NBC national investigative correspondent and former Newsweek investigative correspondent, Michael Isikoff no doubt a rightard in your rape apologist book:

Uncovering Clinton

LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh.

You are a rape supporting partisan hack,
I have provided the full transcript of the tape and numerous citations, here is yet another by former NBC national investigative correspondent and former Newsweek investigative correspondent, Michael Isikoff no doubt a rightard in your rape apologist book:

Uncovering Clinton

LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh.

Uncovering Clinton

The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

https://tinyurl.com/ya2ebmf5

It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

*****NOTE: As of November 19, 2017 Articles of Impeachment have been drawn up against Trump

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Do you agree--?

No you're a fucking moron, what high crime or misdemeanor has he even been accused of specifically? List the statute asshole.

you can move on now.

LOL

Too funny.

Uncovering Clinton
Aww, you poor, brain-dead cuck. She put herself in the national spotlight in 1999 when she lied about Clinton raping her. That came after her deposition and she was not subpoenaed. She voluntarily went on national television to claim Clinton raped her. That's what you idiotically framed as her “not wanting to come forward.”

Last edited:

LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh.

Uncovering Clinton
translation: there are no tapes.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

:dance:

you can move on now.

LOL

Too funny.

Uncovering Clinton
Aww, you poor, brain-dead cuck. She put herself in the national spotlight in 1999 when she lied about Clinton raping her. That came after her deposition and she was not subpoenaed. She voluntarily went on national television to claim Clinton raped her. That's what you idiotically framed as her “not wanting to come forward.”

No you rape apologist **** she was forced into the spotlight under subpoena.

LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh.

Uncovering Clinton

So Michael Isikoff is lying you sick rape apologist piece of shit?

you can move on now.

LOL

Too funny.

Uncovering Clinton

No you rape apologist **** she was forced into the spotlight under subpoena.
Sorry, cuck, she appeared on Dateline. Dateline is a nationally broadcast TV show, no subpoenas involved.

LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh.

Uncovering Clinton

So Michael Isikoff is lying you sick rape apologist piece of shit?
Let me know when you find the tapes.

Forum List

Back