Juanita Broaddrick: Trump accusers "should bear investigation, scrutiny and vetting"

That is inaccurate dipshit, they were contemporaneous witnesses to the victims state of mind and physical condition following the rape, that is not hearsay, you don't know what you're talking about so don't play lawyer with me pal.

No lawyer would go to trial with what you have. Not even Ken Starr, who hated Clinton with a passion.

Well yes because Steele was charged because she lied to federal investigators and gave them 3 separate you dumbfuck:

so what? She only told one version of the story to Federal invesigators, she told the other two to a reporter and there's no law that says you have to tell the truth to a reporter. This was a case of Kenny deciding he was going to prosecute someone for not testifying his way.

Shit, as I said, after that, Brodderick would have claimed Clinton was a space alien if she thought that was what Starr wanted to hear.

No the fact is she didn't want to come forward and lied when she was forced too, and she was on tape twice stating she was a rape victim prior to Kenneth Starr entering the picture, your claims are debunked bullshit so go screw.

Except as another poster pointed out, no copies of those tapes exist, and the only people who claimed to have heard them are Clinton haters.

Not that tapes are evidence,because again, Hearsay.

You are a rape supporter and victim blamer.

No, I just have no use for self-aggrandizing liars...

Obviously slick Willy is not only guilty of rape and child molesting, Sex trafficking with the Clinton foundation is also a fact.

OK, sleaze.....

I'll provide the explanation directly from left-leaning Slate Magazine....they you can just go away:

That same article had arguments on both sides...

But the problem still remains. She changed her story several times, and didnt have key details. YOu know, things that could be verified, like dates.

Hearsay evidence and changing stories without verification. This is not a strong case.

The only person who has had a consistent story here is Clinton.

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead: it's only a reality for others.
And that applies to you: it's the same when you're stupid.

Clinton's sworn enemy: I have tapes!
I have tapes!I have tapes!
I have tapes!

Normal people: OK, produce them.

Clinton's sworn enemy: What are you? Crazy?

Look, you're just going to have to take my word on this:
<runs with scissors> I have tapes!
I have tapes!

There were two tapes, the second was from Paula Jone's attorneys.
You're so fucked up, you can't even keep track of your own lies.

You said: "Sorry pal but she was secretly taped not once but twice stating she was raped prior to Kenn Starr..."

Where are the "tapes," birdbrain?

The Paula Jones tapes were prior to Kenn Starr and her Affidavit as well:

At about the same time, independent counsel Kenneth Starr subpoenaed Ms. Jones’ lawyers for information about Mrs. Broaddrick. She had signed an affidavit in the case, denying any unwelcome advances from Mr. Clinton. Mr. Starr wanted to know whether her affidavit, like Monica Lewinsky’s, was false. He knew that Rick Lambert had taped the conversation on the porch with a recorder concealed in his coat. This was “very underhanded,” Mrs. Broaddrick told me, but she does not hold it against the Lamberts. “They were just doing their job.”

That tape was leaked to the press. “A select group of us were given an audiotape,” one reporter said. But those who wanted to report it “were thwarted by their editors.”

NBC’s Vetting of Juanita Broaddrick: Clinton’s Accuser Discusses Agonizing Weeks as NBC Dragged It Out

Here is a full transcript of said tape:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0AXQQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw3M--EOUcxWv0DnQLkIFm0T

In it she also acknowledges the Yoakum recording.
:lol:

Starr had been poking his nose into Clinton's freakin asshole by that time, and the stupid "tape" of which only a supposed transcript by people on Jones legal team created is supplied -- (and can only be viewed on a domain name ".nu" of the island of Niue) -- does not state she was raped, as you claimed.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING TAPES DUDE???

WHERE ARE THEY??

Oppsa daisy - ain't got no fucking tapes.

No lawyer would go to trial with what you have. Not even Ken Starr, who hated Clinton with a passion.

No lawyer could go to trial because the statutes of limitations had passed numb nuts.

so what? She only told one version of the story to Federal invesigators, she told the other two to a reporter and there's no law that says you have to tell the truth to a reporter. This was a case of Kenny deciding he was going to prosecute someone for not testifying his way.

Shit, as I said, after that, Brodderick would have claimed Clinton was a space alien if she thought that was what Starr wanted to hear.

Get fucked lying scum we have proof she lied:

What makes Starr so sure Steele lied

He's got evidence. At the trial, three friends of Steele's contradicted her account. One said Steele told him she'd heard Willey's account long before 1997; the other two said she'd actually told them something like Story No. 2 before 1997. All this is quite apart from Willey's testimony and Isikoff's reporting.

Hold That Martyrdom

Except as another poster pointed out, no copies of those tapes exist, and the only people who claimed to have heard them are Clinton haters.

Not that tapes are evidence,because again, Hearsay.

Wrong he's an idiot and so are you the Jone's attorneys tapes were released in which Broaderrick acknowledged that the Yoakum/Nelson tape exists. She was the vicyim her testimony is not hearsay you ignorant bastard.

No, I just have no use for self-aggrandizing liars...

No that would be the proven perjurer and known rapist Bill Clinton.

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead: it's only a reality for others.
And that applies to you: it's the same when you're stupid.

So you can't refute any points made, the "great intellectual" has to resort to insults.

Can someone call Korea and get an exchange?

82486036.jpg

No lawyer could go to trial because the statutes of limitations had passed numb nuts.

And the evidence sucked. There was that. Starr didn't even include it as a charge in his Smear to Congress.

Get fucked lying scum we have proof she lied:

No, you just have proof of contradictory stories... All of which involved Ken Starr threatening anyone who said stuff he didn't like with prison.

In a related story, there probably weren't any witches in Salem in 1693.

Wrong he's an idiot and so are you the Jone's attorneys tapes were released in which Broaderrick acknowledged that the Yoakum/Nelson tape exists. She was the vicyim her testimony is not hearsay you ignorant bastard.

Again-

Eyewitness. Somebody who saw something happen.

Hearsay - Somebody who said they heard something happened from someone else.

Where are the tapes????????????????????

Dunno. Don't got no tapes. Ug.

A few Clinton haters said they exist, so they must exist.

Normal people: Has anyone else besides these folks "heard" the "tapes?"

Somebody said that somebody said a few people in the media heard them.

But no reports, no tapes? Nothing really "released?"

Ummm, er...well.....No. It's the media's fault!!!!!

So why didn't the Jones team just release them, or send 'em off to News Max, or WND, or Richard Mellon Scaife's, daddy warbucks of the "bring Clinton down" newspaper or Fox News?

Ummm, er...well.....dunno. But <runs with scissors> I have tapes!
I have tapes!

Starr had been poking his nose into Clinton's freakin asshole by that time,

The original claim was that she lied because of pressure from Kenn Starr, this tape is from before Kenn Starr questioned her thus debunking your rape apologetics.

and the stupid "tape" of which only a supposed transcript by people on Jones legal team created is supplied -- (and can only be viewed on a domain name ".nu" of the island of Niue) --

The tape is public record and was submitted to the courts and the media you stupid little fuck.

does not state she was raped, as you claimed.

What the hell do you think “Oh, bad things, I can’t even begin to tell you,” she says at one point. “It’s not pleasant and I won’t even go into it. . . . It’s very private. We’re talking about something 20 years ago. . . . It’s just that was a long time ago and I don’t want to relive it,” means you rape supporting piece of shit? And again the Lambert tape confirms the existence of the Yoakum tape.

WHERE ARE THEY??

You have been provided a full transcript and an article confirming that the tape was leaked to the press.

Where are the tapes????????????????????

Dunno. Don't got no tapes. Ug.

A few Clinton haters said they exist, so they must exist.

Normal people: Has anyone else besides these folks "heard" the "tapes?"

Somebody said that somebody said a few people in the media heard them.

But no reports, no tapes? Nothing really "released?"

Ummm, er...well.....No. It's the media's fault!!!!!

So why didn't the Jones team just release them, or send 'em off to News Max, or WND, or Richard Mellon Scaife's, daddy warbucks of the "bring Clinton down" newspaper or Fox News?

Ummm, er...well.....dunno. But <runs with scissors> I have tapes!
I have tapes!

You've been provided a full transcript of the tapes and an article confirming that the tape was leaked to the press, if that's not good enough for you then nothing will be because you are a sick rape apologist piece of shit.

And the evidence sucked. There was that. Starr didn't even include it as a charge in his Smear to Congress.

No she had 5 contemporaneous witnesses and corroborating details.

No, you just have proof of contradictory stories... All of which involved Ken Starr threatening anyone who said stuff he didn't like with prison.

Liar:

He's got evidence. At the trial, three friends of Steele's contradicted her account. One said Steele told him she'd heard Willey's account long before 1997; the other two said she'd actually told them something like Story No. 2 before 1997. All this is quite apart from Willey's testimony and Isikoff's reporting.

Hold That Martyrdom

Again-

Eyewitness. Somebody who saw something happen.

She was the victim you idiot.

Hearsay - Somebody who said they heard something happened from someone else.

They are contemporaneous witnesses to the victims state of mind and physical condition following the rape you stupid fuck, that is not hearsay.

The tape is public record and was submitted to the courts and the media you stupid little fuck.

Goddamn, are you stoopid as a box of deformed pez dispensers.

If it's public record, the tapes would be part of the ....dun dun dun...

PUBLIC RECORD!!! If it was submitted to the courts and the media -- we'd be able ...dun dun dun...

HEAR IT FOR OURSELVES.

WHERE ARE THEY??

You haven't even come close to producing ANYTHING close.

"You have been provided a full transcript and an article confirming that the tape was leaked to the press."

^ It's looks like you just may overtake bripat, the middle finger toddler of USMB, as one of the stupidest posters here. It's a pretty high bar, considering the competition, but you just may do it.

Excelsior!

PUBLIC RECORD!!! If it was submotted to the courts and the media -- we'd be able ...dun dun dun...

HEAR IT FOR OURSELVES.

WHERE ARE THEY??

"You have been provided a full transcript and an article confirming that the tape was leaked to the press."

^ It's looks like you just may overtake bripat, the middle finger toddler of USMB, as one of the stupidest posters here. It's a pretty high bar, considering the competition, but you just may do it.

Excelsior!

You have been provided the full transcript and an article confirming that the tape was leaked to the press it was 20 years ago the audio is not on the internet you stupid little bitch.

PUBLIC RECORD!!! If it was submotted to the courts and the media -- we'd be able ...dun dun dun...

HEAR IT FOR OURSELVES.

WHERE ARE THEY??

Excelsior!

You have been provided the full transcript and an article confirming that the tape was leaked to the press it was 20 years ago the audio is not on the internet you stupid little bitch.

OMG, he's going for it. :lol:
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif

The original claim was that she lied because of pressure from Kenn Starr, this tape is from before Kenn Starr questioned her thus debunking your rape apologetics.

Except, again, they don't exist. What does exists are two affadavitt's where she said she didn't have sex with Clinton.

What the hell do you think “Oh, bad things, I can’t even begin to tell you,” she says at one point. “It’s not pleasant and I won’t even go into it. . . . It’s very private. We’re talking about something 20 years ago. . . . It’s just that was a long time ago and I don’t want to relive it,” means you rape supporting piece of shit? And again the Lambert tape confirms the existence of the Yoakum tape.

Okay, so where is a recording of the Lambert tape? Oh, right. That doesn't exist either. Even if it does, she doesn't say rape. Maybe she was saying Clinton was really lousy lay.

Again, this woman has changed her story so many times, she has no credibility.

No she had 5 contemporaneous witnesses and corroborating details.

Hearsay. None of them saw it happen. Two of them had an ax to grind with Clinton.

Wow. More Hearsay from the Starr Witch Hunt. Again, Starr was throwing people in jail for not saying what he wanted to hear, which is why the jury didn't convict.

They are contemporaneous witnesses to the victims state of mind and physical condition following the rape you stupid fuck, that is not hearsay.

Yeah, it is. Would never be admitted in a court.

Forum List

Back