Juanita Broaddrick: Trump accusers "should bear investigation, scrutiny and vetting"

We have photographic evidence of him sexually assaulting an unconscious woman you sick bastard.

with what his Jedi Mind Powers, because he isn't even touching her.

207a3d.jpg

Fucking idiot.

Okay, whatever kinky stuff you are doing to your bed, the fact is, his hands aren't touching her at all...

The fabric is clearly scrunched you sick rape apologist piece of shit, your little shadow moon landing truther bullshit was just debunked, kill yourself.
:cuckoo:

The fabric is scrunched under his right hand it is as plain as dade you fucking rape apologist.
Imbecile... If the fabric is "scrunched, it's not from his hand because his hand is not even toughing her. Again, you brain-addled rightie -- you can see the shadow from his hand on her vest.

Now wer'e into fake moon landing territory you crazy bitch, "but the shadows don't add up," fucking laughsble, there is no shadow under his right finger tips, you defend sexual assault despite literal photographic evidence, kill yourself.
LOLOL

Nope, no fake moon landing shit.

You're just blind that you can't see the shadow from his hand on her vest. And moron, yes there is a shadow under his right fingertips. Doesn't matter that you're too blind and ignorant to see it.

I colorized the shadow as red on the image on the right so that even a brain-dead cuck lick yourself can see the shadow under his fingertips.

bh0gp3.png

That shit is straight out of a twoofer video you laughable ****.

This is my hand, I am touching the bed, clear shadow all along my right index finger you rape apologist fuckstick:

207a3d.jpg
Thanks for confirming Franken didn’t lay a finger on her in that photo. Shirley, even a buttplug like you can see there’s no shadow under the fingertips

Index finger full shadow you laughable fucking ****.

207a3d.jpg

Imbecile... If the fabric is "scrunched, it's not from his hand because his hand is not even toughing her. Again, you brain-addled rightie -- you can see the shadow from his hand on her vest.

Now wer'e into fake moon landing territory you crazy bitch, "but the shadows don't add up," fucking laughsble, there is no shadow under his right finger tips, you defend sexual assault despite literal photographic evidence, kill yourself.
LOLOL

You're just blind that you can't see the shadow from his hand on her vest. And moron, yes there is a shadow under his right fingertips. Doesn't matter that you're too blind and ignorant to see it.

I colorized the shadow as red on the image on the right so that even a brain-dead cuck lick yourself can see the shadow under his fingertips.

bh0gp3.png

This is my hand, I am touching the bed, clear shadow all along my right index finger you rape apologist fuckstick:

207a3d.jpg
Thanks for confirming Franken didn’t lay a finger on her in that photo. Shirley, even a buttplug like you can see there’s no shadow under the fingertips

207a3d.jpg
LOL

You’re fucking retarded.

You can’t even see the tip of the index finger which is buried in the pillow, no less any shadow under it.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

bh0gp3.png

207a3d.jpg

207a3d.jpg
LOL

You’re fucking retarded.

You can’t even see the tip of the index finger which is buried in the pillow, no less any shadow under it.

Index finger, clear as day, you are a laughable supporting piece of shit, and now the whole forum knows it.

207a3d.jpg

LOLOL

bh0gp3.png

207a3d.jpg

207a3d.jpg
LOL

You’re fucking retarded.

Index finger, clear as day, you are a laughable supporting piece of shit, and now the whole forum knows it.

207a3d.jpg
The tip, ya moron. I know you know what a tip is, you suck enough dick to know.

207a3d.jpg

207a3d.jpg
LOL

You’re fucking retarded.

207a3d.jpg

Full index finger including tip, complete shadow, laughable rape apologist ****.

207a3d.jpg

207a3d.jpg
LOL

You’re fucking retarded.

207a3d.jpg

Full index finger including tip, complete shadow, laughable rape apologist ****.

207a3d.jpg
You’re fucking insane. :cuckoo:

But then, I already knew that.

207a3d.jpg
LOL

You’re fucking retarded.

207a3d.jpg

207a3d.jpg

I'm not the one literally denying what's in front of their own two eyes, here's another picture you rape supporting sick fuck.

2087dm.jpg

LOL

You’re fucking retarded.

207a3d.jpg

207a3d.jpg

I'm not the one literally denying what's in front of their own two eyes, here's another picture you rape supporting sick fuck.

2087dm.jpg
The only thing you’ve shown that is full is you going full retard.

9ff8cf1a1d103cd2cd731e53027ffdd2560338ab41919dccbfc43ea3910358bc.jpg

207a3d.jpg

207a3d.jpg

2087dm.jpg

No I've demonstrated that you're a rape supporter.

2087dm.jpg

Thnx for playing fucktard.

207a3d.jpg

2087dm.jpg

2087dm.jpg

Slobbers the asylum inmate.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Buzz the nurse to come change your drool up and get back to biting your pillow, ya wanker.

"Andy Lack just fired Matt Lauer today. Why is Andy Lack still at NBC? His actions delaying my interview until after Impeach Hearing of Bill Clinton is disgraceful." - Juanita Broad Rick

207a3d.jpg

2087dm.jpg

2087dm.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

Buzz the nurse to come change your drool up and get back to biting your pillow, ya wanker.

The only question is, are you merely a rape apologist, or are you a full fledged rapist yourself? Either way you should be castrated you sick fuck.

2087dm.jpg

2087dm.jpg

2087dm.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

The only question is, are you merely a rape apologist, or are you a full fledged rapist yourself? Either way you should be castrated you sick fuck.

2087dm.jpg
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

140.jpg

"He did touch my vagina through my underwear." Kristen Anderson
Age Early 20s Year: Early 1990s Location: China Club, a Manhattan nightclub

Anderson alleges Trump put his hand up her skirt and touched her genitals through her underwear. Source: The Washington Post

140.jpg

“[Trump] stuck his head right underneath their skirts.” Lisa Boyne
Age 25 Year: 1996 Location: A New York restaurant

Boyne alleges Trump insisted the female models walk across the table and that he looked up their skirts, commenting on whether they were wearing underwear and their genitalia. Source: The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back