Should Muller be investiigating the links between Comer, Jordan and Russian intelligence ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It is obvious that the GOP have been acting as agents of Russia. The only question is are they traitors or just stupid ?

At this point they are putting a brave face on it. They have been spreading lies fo so long that it is a massive slap in the face to end up with nothing.

But they look even more like dupes.

Election interference has been a problem since trump came on the scene. I dont blame the russians at all. I am sure that the west is involved in similar moves.

But the situation does need to be addressed. The GOP has been pushing russian lies for quite some time now. It needs sorting out.

They should also pension off that old fool Grassley.

It is obvious that the GOP have been acting as agents of Russia. The only question is are they traitors or just stupid ?

At this point they are putting a brave face on it. They have been spreading lies fo so long that it is a massive slap in the face to end up with nothing.

Election interference has been a problem since trump came on the scene. I dont blame the russians at all. I am sure that the west is involved in similar moves.

But the situation does need to be addressed. The GOP has been pushing russian lies for quite some time now. It needs sorting out.

Sure why not, he was in charge of the bull shit Russian Collusion Hoax that found out the President Trump didnt collude while Hitlery did, so divert the issue away from the real criminals.

Sure why not, he was in charge of the bull shit Russian Collusion Hoax that found out the President Trump didnt collude while Hitlery did, so divert the issue away from the real criminals.
His last efforts saw many trumpers in jail.This should be easier because Gym and Comer will tell him everything they know. Like good Americans,

His last efforts saw many trumpers in jail.This should be easier because Gym and Comer will tell him everything they know. Like good Americans,
Hitler also jailed anyone who opposed his positions without any due process. The left has gone full bore fascists, you need to worry, because eventually queers will not be needed.

Funny how you loons insisted that Russia was an ally until one offhanded comment and the old white guy beating the old white lady out of her turn. I think all of you morons would commit suicide if Trump told you to live.

This is what real Russian collusion looks like.

Funny how you loons insisted that Russia was an ally until one offhanded comment and the old white guy beating the old white lady out of her turn. I think all of you morons would commit suicide if Trump told you to live.

This is what real Russian collusion looks like.

Collusion is you and your ilk trying to deflect from GOP lies.

Hitler also jailed anyone who opposed his positions without any due process. The left has gone full bore fascists, you need to worry, because eventually queers will not be needed.

Poor deflection. Dont you people want to know what is going on here ? Of course you dont.

Collusion is you and your ilk trying to deflect from GOP lies.
I don't deflect shit to me the GOP is no different than the Democratic party. I'm a true Constitutional Conservative. I call out everyone's bullshit and remind morons like yourself that your side is doing the exact same shit your bitching and moaning about the other side doing.

I don't deflect shit to me the GOP is no different than the Democratic party. I'm a true Constitutional Conservative. I call out everyone's bullshit and remind morons like yourself that your side is doing the exact same shit your bitching and moaning about the other side doing.
Deflection.

Show us your evidence that "GOP has been acting as Russian agents".

Should be easy since it's so "obvious ". Right?

But, the Steele Dossier is fact...lol

None of them went to jail for having anything to do with the Russians. One went to jail for a ten year old tax evasion case.

Forum List

Back