Ex-sheriff Joe Arpaio used criminal case to embarrass senator, lawsuit says

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Arpaio is more crooked than most thought.

One of Arizona senator Jeff Flake’s sons has filed a malicious-prosecution lawsuit, saying Arpaio pursued felony animal cruelty charges against him and his then wife in an attempt to do political damage to the senator and to gain publicity.

Austin Flake and his wife were charged in the heat-exhaustion deaths of 21 dogs in June 2014 at a kennel operated by his in-laws. The Flakes were watching the dogs when the in-laws were out of town. The dogs died when an air conditioning unit failed in a small room where the animals spent the night.

The case against the Flakes was dismissed at the request of prosecutors. The owners of the kennel pleaded guilty to animal cruelty charges after an expert determined the air conditioner failed because it was not properly maintained.

One of Arizona senator Jeff Flake’s sons has filed a malicious-prosecution lawsuit, saying Arpaio pursued felony animal cruelty charges against him and his then wife in an attempt to do political damage to the senator and to gain publicity.

Austin Flake and his wife were charged in the heat-exhaustion deaths of 21 dogs in June 2014 at a kennel operated by his in-laws. The Flakes were watching the dogs when the in-laws were out of town. The dogs died when an air conditioning unit failed in a small room where the animals spent the night.

The case against the Flakes was dismissed at the request of prosecutors. The owners of the kennel pleaded guilty to animal cruelty charges after an expert determined the air conditioner failed because it was not properly maintained.
what now? what was the crime? not that I know any of the players involved here, never mind whether or not they are crooked, but what in your post is it you find so much "more crooked"? do you feel anything in your post is worse than Al Franken?...this should be fascinating.

The dogs died and the owner pled guilty! You have any idea what 122f does to you idiot or what's its like to have your brain baked to death? That was a high end doggie village where people paid 600 plus a month for a small room for their dog! Our horse trailers often have A/C because horses will drop dead from heat in the trailer.

So you don't have a clue what you are talking about. The owners were willingly neglectful in their upkeep and it caused death and that brought charges.
Moron!

The dogs died and the owner pled guilty! You have any idea what 122f does to you idiot or what's its like to have your brain baked to death? That was a high end doggie village where people paid 600 plus a month for a small room for their dog! Our horse trailers often have A/C because horses will drop dead from heat in the trailer.

So you don't have a clue what you are talking about. The owners were willingly neglectful in their upkeep and it caused death and that brought charges.
Moron!
I repeat:

Moron!
I repeat:

So the owners took the legal heat for what the employee failed to do. How is any of that Joe's fault? He charges whoever was at the scene of the crime. If it's over 100 degrees in Arizona and you leave your child or dog in your car ANY citizen has a LEGAL right to bust that window?

And then the cops arrest the person who had the car in their possession! It's also ILLEGAL to refuse water to anybody in Arizona. My bank stocks water for customers! You have NO CLUE what you are running your mouth about. NONE!

there was a time when you could just leave dogs to die like that and the law had no say...miss those days do ya?

Letting dogs die in extreme heat is most certainly illegal in my home state. Do yourself a favor and stay out of Arizona affairs, Political Flunky.

Moron!
I repeat:

So the owners took the legal heat for what the employee failed to do. How is any of that Joe's fault? He charges whoever was at the scene of the crime. If it's over 100 degrees in Arizona and you leave your child or dog in your car ANY citizen has a LEGAL right to bust that window?

And then the cops arrest the person who had the car in their possession! It's also ILLEGAL to refuse water to anybody in Arizona. My bank stocks water for customers! You have NO CLUE what you are running your mouth about. NONE!
Yep, 100% facts....fellow Arizonan here.

And fuck Flake. He'll be out soon.

Moron!
I repeat:

Wickenburg here. You?

Moron!
I repeat:

Wickenburg here. You?
AJ.

Moron!
I repeat:

Wickenburg here. You?
AJ.
Nice area, my dad lives there.

I repeat:

Wickenburg here. You?
AJ.
I would rather be out your way, there's too many snowbirds here this time of year. Lol

Every summer we get some fuckers like PJ set out in a Jeep with no water! And we find their dumb ass dead!
That's EVERY year at least one! And vultures circling ain't no old West bullshit. You find them you find something dead or dying.

Wickenburg here. You?
AJ.
I would rather be out your way, there's too many snowbirds here this time of year. Lol
We get a lot! And I'm in an RV park so I get to deal directly with the idiots!

Every summer we get some fuckers like PJ set out in a Jeep with no water! And we find their dumb ass dead!
That's EVERY year at least one! And vultures circling ain't no old West bullshit. You find them you find something dead or dying.
Same thing happens here. Out of towners hike up the Superstition Mountains trying to find the Lost Dutchman's gold....never taking enough water. It's usually 4 or 5 people that die in those cases. And it is amazing they think just because summer is over that it's any safer to go up there.

Wickenburg here. You?
AJ.
Guess there is nowhere you can go in this state without running into them this season. The Canadian snowbirds are the worst.

Guess there is nowhere you can go in this state without running into them this season. The Canadian snowbirds are the worst.
Nah,it's the liberal niggaz. Had a small group TRY and stay here last winter running their fuckin mouths.
That WAS until about 5 CITIZENS showed up wearing their sidearms! Shit got real quiet then. Never had one of those islamic protests here either!
Guns keep niggaz and islamics away or at least quiet!

Forum List

Back