Ju Ju watkins pops opposing player in the mouth

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Ju ju watkins, You can't mention a Kaitlan Clark to a black sports writer without them bringing up ju ju
I can imagine if Kaitlan did this a opposing player the fall out.

Ju ju watkins, You can't mention a Kaitlan Clark to a black sports writer without them bringing up ju ju
I can imagine if Kaitlan did this a opposing player the fall out.

You mean, ghetto rules are frowned on, in more civilized play? Go figure. :smoke:

You mean, ghetto rules are frowned on, in more civilized play? Go figure. :smoke:
Ghetto rules? Wow. Just because they are two black athletes? No white athlete has ever played fowl, right?

Ghetto rules? Wow. Just because they are two black athletes? No white athlete has ever played fowl, right?
Think nothing of it. I played church league. We were league champs. High school coaches would not let their "B" team player play in it, as they might be injured. I was a guard. If I didn't foul out, I wasn't trying that day.

Church league hoop could be brutal. I got blindsided on a layup that made my ribs look like the Allies had landed at the Battle of Normandy. Took weeks to unbruise.

Think nothing of it. I played church league. We were league champs. High school coaches would not let their "B" team player play in it, as they might be injured. I was a guard. If I didn't foul out, I wasn't trying that day.
And of course, you were not responsible. It was "ghetto" behavior that mysteriously reared its ugly head.

These ghetto mind-fuckers won't leave good honest white folk alone, do they? That too in a church league. The fuckers.

And of course, you were not responsible. It was "ghetto" behavior that mysteriously reared its ugly head.

These ghetto mind-fuckers won't leave good honest white folk alone, do they? That too in a church league. The fuckers.
Where do you think I learned, back then? Pickup ball, man. It can be an exiting afternoon.

To quote my father, who refused to let us watch basketball growing up in the 1980s… “It’s thug ball. Wrestling in shorts. They don’t even have a rule book.”

Never at the rate of the Black invasion. Whites went to soccor golf MLB etc. Mommy won't let David go roam with violent Black savages in unprotected youth sports. Do you want your daughter elbowed in the mouth every night? They took over the hardwood thru chippingteeth.

Never at the rate of the Black invasion. Whites went to soccor golf MLB etc. Mommy won't let David go roam with violent Black savages in unprotected youth sports. Do you want your daughter elbowed in the mouth every night? They took over the hardwood thru chippingteeth.
Yeah, that's the reason why White Men Can't Jump.

Thanks for clearing that up, toots.

Forum List

Back