John McCains daughter, a barometer?

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Sounds like another useless valley girl to me. She has a right to her opinion, but...

Has the right figured out that Rush's rhetoric isn't going to get them swept back into office anytime soon?? I don't think that the right has figured it out.. THEY ARE OUT!!

The left is eating up the fact that some young hosebag is turning against the party of her father. So be it. It concerns me less than fact that the people I trusted to run the show, in my countruy's behalf, have dropped the ball so bad that the left can do what it wants, without any restraint. And the Democrats know it. They know they can get away with it because they have the support of nearly 55% of the public.

Republicans could be using this time to regain ground by doing the hard things, the unthinkable things, to shore up American values. Like getting the bankers who created this mess to pay for their greedy practices. Republicans should be fostering an environment that would help get the US weened off of foreign oil, so that more of our green will stay here in this country. But no, they have another plan. Just act like dead trees lying in the road after a storm. They appear to block the progress of the Democrats. Well, at least they APPEAR to be doing that in the eyes of the public. And it is the public who votes for the people who are actually running the show today. What do you think will stay in the mind of voters come election day?? A Republican said that money was being wasted on pork, or some Democrat was trying to get jobs restarted in a depressed economy???

Arguing with the Democrats, and just saying no, isn't winning the right any votes. Republicans that seize the moment by doing the hard things they have put off,, like putting Middle Class America first, and supporting job creation HERE,, regardless of past traditions, stand a better chance of being respected, and therefore rewarded.

Sounds like another useless valley girl to me. She has a right to her opinion, but...

Has the right figured out that Rush's rhetoric isn't going to get them swept back into office anytime soon?? I don't think that the right has figured it out.. THEY ARE OUT!!

The left is eating up the fact that some young hosebag is turning against the party of her father. So be it. It concerns me less than fact that the people I trusted to run the show, in my countruy's behalf, have dropped the ball so bad that the left can do what it wants, without any restraint. And the Democrats know it. They know they can get away with it because they have the support of nearly 55% of the public.

Republicans could be using this time to regain ground by doing the hard things, the unthinkable things, to shore up American values. Like getting the bankers who created this mess to pay for their greedy practices. Republicans should be fostering an environment that would help get the US weened off of foreign oil, so that more of our green will stay here in this country. But no, they have another plan. Just act like dead trees lying in the road after a storm. They appear to block the progress of the Democrats. Well, at least they APPEAR to be doing that in the eyes of the public. And it is the public who votes for the people who are actually running the show today. What do you think will stay in the mind of voters come election day?? A Republican said that money was being wasted on pork, or some Democrat was trying to get jobs restarted in a depressed economy???

Arguing with the Democrats, and just saying no, isn't winning the right any votes. Republicans that seize the moment by doing the hard things they have put off,, like putting Middle Class America first, and supporting job creation HERE,, regardless of past traditions, stand a better chance of being respected, and therefore rewarded.
People like he. She isn't a rigid wholly owned ideologue. She sounds like an airhead when she speaks, but that's just lack of coaching. She has a brain, has guts, is moving in to fill up part of the4 vacuum that is the total lack of GOP leadership and character.
A lot of what she says is dead on. She either has good political instincts, or has good advice.
Or both.
Now she needs a speaking and presentation coach so her message will get taken more seriously.

At her age, 24, many people have been in command of hundreds and thousands in combat situations.
Great responsibilities.
Her Young Age isn't an issue. Command is the issue. If anything rubbed off on her from her old man, she'll be a formidable politician in a few years.
Or just an overpaid pundit.

Forum List

Back