I would love to chat with Democrats about particular beliefs they have.

So you believe, that this GOD, "snapped his fingers and created LIFE, and Earth, and Our Solar System, and the Universe".
You summed up pretty well. What does "This" mean? I stated as a condition that GOD created all this stuff.

I would say Stars first, Solar Systems of which there are many followed, and planets next. Earth somewhere in there was created. Life followed once planets cooled.

You summed up pretty well. What does "This" mean? I stated as a condition that GOD created all this stuff.

I would say Stars first, Solar Systems of which there are many followed, and planets next. Earth somewhere in there was created. Life followed once planets cooled.
And this happened ALL BECAUSE of the faith you believe?

Dims thought that killing the unborn was Ok for decades and now they have progressed to thinking killing Jews is Ok.

They are Progressives after all.

See how that works?
While you’ve progressed entirely to unrepentant depraved liar.

You have been in a rage all through your posts on this topic. I saw it develop.
I’m raging?. Dude, You are projecting. Unlike you I am not delusioal and thinking that one can determine another rs emotions without verbal or visual communications, However, based on your written words, I will say that there is a high probability that you are the one in a rage because I have consistently and cogently called yu out on your bigotry, that you cannot defend against. I exposed your op claim that you want to “help people” by pointing out the ways that you hurt gay people. Moreover, you have revealed your loathing of gay people numerous times, especially with your inane “question” about by supporting marriage of 4 year olds because I advocate for gays. Clearly you buy into the “gays as predators and groomers “ narative so common among bigots

Forum List

Back