I would love to chat with Democrats about particular beliefs they have.

Thank GOD you were not on the Bench that told males and females how wonderful their union is and you think men should simply marry. Why?
Look, you seem to be highly invested in using the California cases to somehow justify not supporting marriage equality and proving that civil unions were the best and maybe the only option. I suggest that you posy a synopsis of the events in CA. for us to look at so that we know what the fuck you’re blathering about. The fact is I don’t know and I am not going to chase your cryptic one liners down a rabbit hole trying to figure it out. Until then, I am calling bullshit on your claim that you wanted to help people including gays.

Look, you seem to be highly invested in using the California cases to somehow justify not supporting marriage equality and proving that civil unions were the best and maybe the only option. I suggest that you posy a synopsis of the events in CA. for us to look at so that we know what the fuck you’re blathering about. The fact is I don’t know and I am not going to chase your cryptic one liners down a rabbit hole trying to figure it out. Until then, I am calling bullshit on your claim that you wanted to help people including gays.
You rejected my help. A you are not progressive B you are not a patriot
You have but one solitary thought in your mind. That what I voted for harmed you. Which it did not.

Even though you have what you fancy, you are so unhappy you chose to argue with me over what it used to be.

You rejected my help. A you are not progressive B you are not a patriot
You have but one solitary thought in your mind. That what I voted for harmed you. Which it did not.

Even though you have what you fancy, you are so unhappy you chose to argue with me over what it used to be.
Holy Shit on a shingle. ! Harmed me? I suspected that you concluded that I was gay but didn’t bother to call you on it. But now you come right out and sort of say it. The absolute hight of stupidity is to make assumptions about someone's sexuality based on their advocacy for gays. However , based on some of your previous comments , such as your moronic insinuation that as a “pro homosexual” I would endorse 4 year olds getting married, I am hardly surprised

Furthermore, this is a sloppy attempt to evade the issue that I raised, specifically, that your OP screed is full of shit when you claim that you want to help people. And how the hell am I not progressive or a patriot? Read my signature line fool. YOU are not a patriot. YOU do not want the coutry to move forward . YOU are a damned fool and a liar.

I read your Tag Line due to what you said.

such as your moronic insinuation that as a “pro homosexual” I would endorse 4 year olds getting married, I am hardly surprised
I believe you are confused. I do not recall saying you endorse 4 year olds getting married.
So I am surprised to read you believe that. Normally we argue what is important to us. I admitted my vote for Homosexuals was aimed at only helping them. It would not help me at all. But you picked your tactic. Attack me and try to make me seem inhuman. And the more I explained to you, you are wrong about me, you persisted in getting angry and attacking me.

Then you actually expect me to talk kind to you? Why would I due to your hostile nature?

So I am surprised to read you believe that. Normally we argue what is important to us. I admitted my vote for Homosexuals was aimed at only helping them. It would not help me at all. But you picked your tactic. Attack me and try to make me seem inhuman. And the more I explained to you, you are wrong about me, you persisted in getting angry and attacking me.
I am not angry and I am not attcking you. I am attacking your bigotry I am atacking you lie about wanting to "help them" What you mean is to help then like you would help a stay dog or mentally ill person.

I am not angry and I am not attcking you. I am attacking your bigotry I am atacking you lie about wanting to "help them" What you mean is to help then like you would help a stay dog or mentally ill person.
Summary by Robert. You are narrow minded and seem to lack genuine interest.

Questions are questions. Do you wonder why people assume you fend for homosexuals as a way to help yourself?
Oh Dear Lord.
Homos have been around way before the Fake-Bible was written.
Animals are Homos.

Dear Lord RW.
I Love my wife of 39 years.
I could never imagine having a 'gay relationship'

And I also don't worry about OTHERS that choose otherwise.

WHY do you hate Gays?

So you are taking the "hurt feelings approach" and doing the same.
I put value on my time. I am not here to just talk. I explain things and to Democrats, they hate it so make shit up about me.

Oh Dear Lord.
Homos have been around way before the Fake-Bible was written.
Animals are Homos.

Dear Lord RW.
I Love my wife of 39 years.
I could never imagine having a 'gay relationship'

And I also don't worry about OTHERS that choose otherwise.

WHY do you hate Gays?
I will call that a good question. I don't hate them.

What is the real Bible?

I will call that a good question. I don't hate them.

What is the real Bible?
A Fake Story Written by "someone(s)"

How is this Story (the Bible) even remotely Believable????

It is ALL on some Faith, some Faith that can't be agreed upon by different cultures.

Why do so many different cultures have a different version of their BIBLE?

If there is truly a GOD, then there is truly
JUST ONE God, so why the different versions?

A Fake Story Written by "someone(s)"

How is this Story (the Bible) even remotely Believable????

It is ALL on some Faith, some Faith that can't be agreed upon by different cultures.

Why do so many different cultures have a different version of their BIBLE?

If there is truly a GOD, then there is truly
JUST ONE God, so why the different versions?
Well I doubt you want an answer. Why? I believe no matter what, your mind is made up.

I have looked at some other Bibles but for the bulk of their efforts, they do not deny GOD, they preach about a common Jesus who did live.

Atheist's love talking about GODS as opposed to GOD.
Here is my explanation.

GOD created everything. GOD is believed to live forever.
GOD created over time life.
Life exists in many forms.
Jesus only did Good in Israel.
Naturally most Jews did not understand him nor even hear of him.
So over time, many men were able to attract followers who talked as holy men.
That's about it.

GOD created everything. GOD is believed to live forever.
GOD created over time life.
So you believe, that this GOD, "snapped his fingers and created LIFE, and Earth, and Our Solar System, and the Universe".

Forum List

Back