Joe the Plumber - The Truth and nothing but it

Sure, lets see you try and spin the numbers into your bullshit view.

Please, show me your "independent analysis."

Which I'm sure is about as an "independent" and not catering to one side as much as you. :eusa_whistle:
and you lied in your thread title
you are not remotely interested in the truth

i dont read every thread
and most of the ayers threads get trampled on before any real discussion happens
like almost any thread you post in

Class A Bullshit, you can still post in such threads and say it's wrong that this discussion is happening for the billionth time because it's been beaten to death like a dead horse.

Right. I mean it would be much better if only a few had all the wealth. That sounds like a great society to me.:clap2:

Right--I wanna see you squeal when you get a gander at you money flowing to the "less fortunate" and you have to start downsizing.

You do realize that the whole taxes thing was just a side point?

You can avoid the issue that he isn't being taxed more under Obama and actually gets a tax break all you like.

I wonder if McCain will continue to bring up Joe the Plumber anymore now.

But nice avoiding the actual issue that has been made.

I'm avoiding nothing, junior. Obama stated out of his mouth onto my tv and into my ears while drumming up votes that he is all for redistribution of wealth. I will NOT vote for THAT, I don't care what lipstick he put on that pig to get your young ass to buy it.

pot, meet kettle
:rolleyes:

Refer to my post above. I admit I'm a Liberal but I'm not a blind one. I know Obama has plenty of flaws and not every plan of his will work.

However, compared to McCain/Palin he is the obvious better choice.

You however are so far to the right that I'm sure anyday now Fox News will want to give you your own TV show. :eusa_whistle:

and you lied in your thread title
you are not remotely interested in the truth

Well do tell me how anything I posted in the original post is false?

I'm interested in the truth, your interested in painting Obama in a bad light.

I'm avoiding nothing, junior. Obama stated out of his mouth onto my tv and into my ears while drumming up votes that he is all for redistribution of wealth. I will NOT vote for THAT, I don't care what lipstick he put on that pig to get your young ass to buy it.

You invoked my age twice, is bringing up my age suppose to belittle my points or me? Just wondering there.

It's your right to disagree with Obama if you choose, however the facts about Joe the Plumber stand as truth until proven otherwise.

Sure, lets see you try and spin the numbers into your bullshit view.

Please, show me your "independent analysis."

Which I'm sure is about as an "independent" and not catering to one side as much as you. :eusa_whistle:
Bloomberg.com: Politics
Under Obama's proposal, Wurzelbacher would face about $900 more in taxes if he netted $280,000 of income from his new business, said Gerald Prante, a senior economist at the Tax Foundation, a Washington research group that is examining both candidates' plans. ``His average tax burden, the final bill he pays to the IRS isn't going to go up much if he's just making $280,000 a year,'' Prante said. He would face higher marginal tax costs to expand the business beyond that, he said.

The Tax Foundation - About the Tax Foundation

What Do We Stand For?
As a nonpartisan educational organization, the Tax Foundation has earned a reputation for independence and credibility. However, it is not devoid of perspective. All Tax Foundation research is guided by the following principles of sound tax policy, which should serve as touchstones for good tax policy everywhere:

Bloomberg.com: Politics
Under Obama's proposal, Wurzelbacher would face about $900 more in taxes if he netted $280,000 of income from his new business, said Gerald Prante, a senior economist at the Tax Foundation, a Washington research group that is examining both candidates' plans. ``His average tax burden, the final bill he pays to the IRS isn't going to go up much if he's just making $280,000 a year,'' Prante said. He would face higher marginal tax costs to expand the business beyond that, he said.

The Tax Foundation - About the Tax Foundation

What Do We Stand For?
As a nonpartisan educational organization, the Tax Foundation has earned a reputation for independence and credibility. However, it is not devoid of perspective. All Tax Foundation research is guided by the following principles of sound tax policy, which should serve as touchstones for good tax policy everywhere:

IF he netted $280,000 in income from his business. However, your not even reading my link. He's going to make considerably less then that.

$280,000 isn't actually "ordinary" and "middle class" either by the way.

Last edited:
You have a point, Mr Dishonest? Or are you just getting worked up to another one of your assinine, bullshit arguments?

My point, you self centered, idiotic, dumbshit is that YOU of all people should not be calling taxes "theft", considering that "theft" pays your salary. If you weren't able to get that was my point, I'm surprised you were able to get into the military even with their substandard requirements.

Right--I wanna see you squeal when you get a gander at you money flowing to the "less fortunate" and you have to start downsizing.

Or maybe I'll expand, since the "less fortunate" can now afford products other than basic essentials.

Or maybe I'll expand, since the "less fortunate" can now afford products other than basic essentials.
actually, those "less fortunate" will likely buy big screen tv's with that
LOL
you will go out of business as those with more money pay you to do work at a loss
:lol:

IF he netted $280,000 in income from his business. However, your not even reading my link. He's going to make considerably less then that.

$280,000 isn't actually "ordinary" and "middle class" either by the way.

If his company did in fact earn 280k, he would pay more taxes, a small businesses' profit helps employ the people he claims to want to help.

actually, those "less fortunate" will likely buy big screen tv's with that
LOL
you will go out of business as those with more money pay you to do work at a loss
:lol:

I'm not quite sure where you live, but where I live we actually have products other than large screen TV's that people buy when they can afford them.

If his company did in fact earn 280k, he would pay more taxes, a small businesses' profit helps employ the people he claims to want to help.

If your earning $280k you are considerably not middle class. Also, I'd be interested in the setup of this "small business."

However, once again this is a bunch of ifs on your part. As of right now, he's not buying the plumbing company and he's not making 280k off it. So therefore as of right now, he gets a tax break under Obama plan and still would if he bought the plumbing business.

If your earning $280k you are considerably not middle class. Also, I'd be interested in the setup of this "small business."

However, once again this is a bunch of ifs on your part. As of right now, he's not buying the plumbing company and he's not making 280k off it. So therefore as of right now, he gets a tax break under Obama plan and still would if he bought the plumbing business.

Many small businesses submit individual tax returns, under Obama's tax plan they would pay more in taxes. These are not a bunch of ifs on my part its reality, small businesses regularly submit individual tax returns.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back