Joe the Plumber - The Truth and nothing but it

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
ABC News: America's Overnight Sensation Joe the Plumber Owes $1,200 in Taxes

He will need the money. Wurzelbacher's new notoriety has brought to light the fact that he owes nearly $1,200 in unpaid taxes.

A second lien has been filed in the courhouse against Wurzelbacher for $1,261 that he apparently owes St. Charles Mercy Hospital. That lien was filed in March 2007

Wurzelbacher told Obama he was trying to buy a plumbing business that would put him in that tax bracket and wondered how much he would be taxed if he acquired it.

Wurzelbacher conceded today that he is not in danger of being hit with the higher tax rate. He acknowledged that he wants to buy a plumbing company for $250,000 to $280,000. That wouldn't be how much profit he would make from the firm.

He would make much less, he said.

That would seem to indicate that Wurzelbacher would not be subject to Obama's proposed tax increase from 36 percent to 39 percent for those making more than $250,000 per family. Instead, he would be eligible for a tax cut that Obama is proposing.

"You were going to put him in a higher tax bracket, which was going to increase his taxes, which was going to cause him not to be able to employ people, which Joe was trying to realize the American dream," McCain said to Obama.

Wurzelbacher has become the focal point of the presidential election because of his objections to Obama's plan to boost taxes on people who earn more than $250,000. Ironically, the plumber currently has an income level that would make him eligible for Obama's proposed tax cut rather than the tax increase.

Another example where McCain didn't do his research and it comes back to bite him in the ass.

So Republicans have now lost one of their few talking points, Joe the Plumber. Time to go back to talking about Ayers in trying to scare the American people Republicans.

Funny thing, how Obama has been running for President for 2 years and we know nothing about him but "Joe the Plumber" asks Obama a question and the media digs his whole life up in 24 hours. Amazing....what exactly did the plumber do wrong? He asked a question and Obama answered it..

Another example where McCain didn't do his research and it comes back to bite him in the ass.

So Republicans have now lost one of their few talking points, Joe the Plumber. Time to go back to talking about Ayers in trying to scare the American people Republicans.

Oh garbage. Joe isn't that stupid. He hit Obama with a theoretical question and everyone is flipping out. So Joe somes taxes---do you realize how many people owe taxes. Fuck taxes. And he has medical bills ? OMG shocking!
Joe the Plumber asks a singel question and sends the American presidential election spinning. One guy. Think about it .

Funny thing, how Obama has been running for President for 2 years and we know nothing about him but "Joe the Plumber" asks Obama a question and the media digs his whole life up in 24 hours. Amazing....what exactly did the plumber do wrong? He asked a question and Obama answered it..

Extremist Alert!

We know plenty about Obama, and it is called interviews with the man/public records.

You know about those right? If I see BS, I'll call it BS and prove why.

Now move along cindy, I'm sure you got some Obama/Wright tapes to make.

I don't think we know his whole life - just that he doesn't have a license and owes back taxes.

We know a lot more about Obama, his upbringing, his amily, his church, his ex church, his legislation, his bad habits - hell we even know that his daughters are getting a puppy next spring. And lots of other stuff.

Oh garbage. Joe isn't that stupid. He hit Obama with a theoretical question and everyone is flipping out. So Joe somes taxes---do you realize how many people owe taxes. Fuck taxes. And he has medical bills ? OMG shocking!
Joe the Plumber asks a singel question and sends the American presidential election spinning. One guy. Think about it .

That's not even the main point of this thread.

Glad you ignore the fact that Joe the Plumber actually gets a tax cut/break under Obama and not raised taxes.

Epic fail on your attempt at spin.

Lodge your complaint with the McCain campaign. Grandpa mentioned Joe like 20 times last night, that was bound to get the media interested.

As for Joe, he's evidently a liar. He was more concerned with parroting a republican talking point he heard on the Limbaugh show, than he was with actually getting an accurate answer. If his main issue is "taxes - like he claimed - the answer is he won't pay more taxes under obama, and since he only makes 40 grand a year, his tax burden will actually be less under obama.

But I'll wager he's still voting for McCain. Because he wasn't really wasn't interested in Obama's answer. He is emotionally invested in the GOP and will vote for them no matter what. He just wanted to parrot a talking point he heard on Fox News.

Lodge your complaint with the McCain campaign. Grandpa mentioned Joe like 20 times last night, that was bound to get the media interested.

As for Joe, he's evidently a liar. He was more concerned with parroting a republican talking point he heard on the Limbaugh show, than he was with actually getting an accurate answer. If his main issue is "taxes - like he claimed - the answer is he won't pay more taxes under obama, and since he only makes 40 grand a year, his tax burden will actually be less under obama.

But I'll wager he's still voting for McCain. Because he wasn't really wasn't interested in Obama's answer. He is emotionally invested in the GOP and will vote for them no matter what. He just wanted to parrot a talking point he heard on Fox News.

The truth, quite the tricky thing it is.

That's not even the main point of this thread.

Glad you ignore the fact that Joe the Plumber actually gets a tax cut/break under Obama and not raised taxes.

Epic fail on your attempt at spin.

Epic bullshit---Joe tricks Obama into spilling the beans about his Marxism.
The media EXPLODES and makes every effort to kill the messenger. Why would that do that to poor old JOE ?

Extremist Alert!

We know plenty about Obama, and it is called interviews with the man/public records.

You know about those right? If I see BS, I'll call it BS and prove why.

Now move along cindy, I'm sure you got some Obama/Wright tapes to make.

How about a "Dude You're Late" alert? This story already exists in another thread.

It turns out hes a different Wurzelbacher than the one who went to prison for 20 months in the savings and Loan scandal of the eighties.

That one was Keatings son in law.

So in all this McCain ended up reminding people about the Keating 5 scandal.

man McCrusty just can do anything right.

You forgot to include the most important part of the article in your quotes.

Losie said Wurzelbacher owes $1,182 from January 2007, but no action has been taken against him outside of filing the lien.

"There is no judge pulled, there is no attorney assigned... There is a 99 percent chance he doesn't know about the lien, unless he did a credit report or was ready to pay his taxes," Losie said.

At some point in your life you may find that there's a tax lein against you that you didn't know about. I know because it happened to me. When you find out about it, what you do is: You go to the tax collectors office, pay the tax due and follow-up to make sure the lein has been removed.

You'll learn these things when you grow up.

Epic bullshit---Joe tricks Obama into spilling the beans about his Marxism.
The media EXPLODES and makes every effort to kill the messenger. Why would that do that to poor old JOE ?

$bullshit.jpg

If you really believe that, then you truly are lost. Stop trying to make Joe seem out to be some innocent victim who the media is hounding. If you can't read (which I don't think you can) he CONCEDED that he is not in danger of being hit with the higher tax rate.

Sorry the truth must be a hard concept for you to handle.

You forgot to include the most important part of the article in your quotes.

At some point in your life you may find that there's a tax lein against you that you didn't know about. I know because it happened to me. When you find out about it, what you do is: You go to the tax collectors office, pay the tax due and follow-up to make sure the lein has been removed.

You'll learn these things when you grow up.

Robby has learned how to slam citizens who ask a question that the elite don't like. We are going to know every dark secret Joe has and some he goesn't even know about yet.

How about a "Dude You're Late" alert? This story already exists in another thread.

Care to point me as to where? I looked on this board before posting this.

Though is that the only response you have to such a thread like this Gunny?

Care to point me as to where? I looked on this board before posting this.

Though is that the only response you have to such a thread like this Gunny?
your kidding right?
LOL
there are several "joe the plummer" threads already

Forum List

Back