Joe the Plumber - The Truth and nothing but it

View attachment 6104

If you really believe that, then you truly are lost. Stop trying to make Joe seem out to be some innocent victim who the media is hounding. If you can't read (which I don't think you can) he CONCEDED that he is not in danger of being hit with the higher tax rate.

Sorry the truth must be a hard concept for you to handle.

Okay, he's an innocent victim of government theft -- oh I'm sorry, that's called taxes to you lefties, right? -- and since he can't ante up the ransom money they're going to take his house.

N-i-c-e.:clap2:

Talk about truly lost .....:eusa_eh:

Funny thing, how Obama has been running for President for 2 years and we know nothing about him but "Joe the Plumber" asks Obama a question and the media digs his whole life up in 24 hours. Amazing....what exactly did the plumber do wrong? He asked a question and Obama answered it..

Interesting how you completely contradict yourself in the same sentence. "Obama has been running for president for 2 years" and "We know nothing about him."

Start watching the 6:30 news and the 24/hour cable stations.

Additionally, you may research him on the internet.

You could start with Wikipedia.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robby has learned how to slam citizens who ask a question that the elite don't like. We are going to know every dark secret Joe has and some he goesn't even know about yet.

Right, questioning what other people say is wrong. How dare I ask what someone else says when it simply isn't true. I should just sit there and allow bullshit to be kept being told.

Here's what I love about Republicans:

We don't know everything about Obama! He could be a terrorist! A arab! A marxist! (This is after 20 months)

Joe the Plumber will have every dark secret about him cast into the light! (This is after a week)

Is it just me or does this logic not work?

Interesting how you completely contradict yourself in the same sentence. "Obama has been running for president for 2 years" and "We know nothing about him."

Start watching the 6:30 news and the 24/hour cable stations.

Additionally, you may research him on the internet.

You could start with Wikipedia.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here I am always willing to help you out Dave....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ro-El7WaYQ]YouTube - Obama Gaffe Machine 1[/ame]

Okay, he's an innocent victim of government theft -- oh I'm sorry, that's called taxes to you lefties, right? -- and since he can't ante up the ransom money they're going to take his house.

You do realize that the whole taxes thing was just a side point?

You can avoid the issue that he isn't being taxed more under Obama and actually gets a tax break all you like.

I wonder if McCain will continue to bring up Joe the Plumber anymore now.

But nice avoiding the actual issue that has been made.

Government theft? Didn't you work for the government and get paid from that "theft"?

We don't know everything about Obama! He could be a terrorist! A arab! A marxist! (This is after 20 months)

Joe the Plumber will have every dark secret about him cast into the light! (This is after a week)

Is it just me or does this logic not work?

It doesn't work. But, it doesn't matter, because what it really says is that a chunk of the population finds Obama scary and feels sympathetic to Joe.

Period.

I sympathize, I thought Bush was scary as all hell, so I know what the McCain supporters are going through. They REALLY think Obama is a terrorist, just like I really thought Bush was going to bring in nuclear war with Iran. I was wrong. They are wrong. McCain even said they are wrong.

Obama is not a commie marxist either. Unless CLinton was a commie marxist, because that is about the level of money management stuff Obama is talking about.

You do realize that the whole taxes thing was just a side point?

You can avoid the issue that he isn't being taxed more under Obama and actually gets a tax break all you like.

I wonder if McCain will continue to bring up Joe the Plumber anymore now.

But nice avoiding the actual issue that has been made.

Actually he would be taxed more under Obama's tax proposal would you like an independent analysis?

How many Ayers threads have there been?

Have you been scolding anyone for putting up multiple Ayers threads?

Course not, that would be called fair and balanced.

DiveCon can't have that, it might actually make some sense.

It doesn't work. But, it doesn't matter, because what it really says is that a chunk of the population finds Obama scary and feels sympathetic to Joe.

Period.

I sympathize, I thought Bush was scary as all hell, so I know what the McCain supporters are going through. They REALLY think Obama is a terrorist, just like I really thought Bush was going to bring in nuclear war with Iran. I was wrong. They are wrong. McCain even said they are wrong.

Obama is not a commie marxist either. Unless CLinton was a commie marxist, because that is about the level of money management stuff Obama is talking about.

Well Bush still has til January to start nuclear war with Iran. :lol:

(Sorry, couldn't help but bring that up haha)

Robby has learned how to slam citizens who ask a question that the elite don't like. We are going to know every dark secret Joe has and some he goesn't even know about yet.

Yeah, wait till the liberal leftist media finds his ex-wife. For Joe's sake, I hope she's not meaner than a Bear with a sore ass!

How many Ayers threads have there been?

Have you been scolding anyone for putting up multiple Ayers threads?
i dont read every thread
and most of the ayers threads get trampled on before any real discussion happens
like almost any thread you post in

Actually he would be taxed more under Obama's tax proposal would you like an independent analysis?

Sure, lets see you try and spin the numbers into your bullshit view.

Please, show me your "independent analysis."

Which I'm sure is about as an "independent" and not catering to one side as much as you. :eusa_whistle:

Right. I mean it would be much better if only a few had all the wealth. That sounds like a great society to me.:clap2:

Or if 40% of the population that pays no taxes get huge gushes of money falling from heaven....:woohoo:

Except it won't fall from heaven, it will come from someone's hard earned wages....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back