Extremely Rare Video - Congressman Eric Swalwell (D) Telling the Truth!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

It's a little grainy, like a bigfoot sighting, but this one is real. Swalwell speaks and doesn't lie. Go figure!

I guess Fang Fang told him that he could be in trouble if he lied, as in "Hey, Joe. You not gone be in Congress with immunity. The Dems look for one of own to prosecute so not look biased. You could be one. Be careful!"

So, he's suing Trump for personal injury on January 6th, but he admit here that he was not injured on Jan 6th? What was he thinking? That Trump would give him a million or two as a chump change settlement?

Swalwell is a scumbag. I cant fucking stand these politicians who say whatever is most politically convenient in the moment for their side, truth be damned.

Hard to talk well with that Chinese Spy sitting on his face.
R.4a3fa250058ac5adc4f3f4f37f28fc1f

It's a little grainy, like a bigfoot sighting, but this one is real. Swalwell speaks and doesn't lie. Go figure!

I guess Fang Fang told him that he could be in trouble if he lied, as in "Hey, Joe. You not gone be in Congress with immunity. The Dems look for one of own to prosecute so not look biased. You could be one. Be careful!"

So, he's suing Trump for personal injury on January 6th, but he admit here that he was not injured on Jan 6th? What was he thinking? That Trump would give him a million or two as a chump change settlement?

I thought you found the video when biden was slinging the N word and other racist slurs around the Hall of Congress.

Forum List

Back