Joe Biden says his son is, and I quote "the smartest man i know"

The man who got kicked out of the military.
The man who got photographed with a crack pipe in his mouth as he lay passed out.
The man who got photographed with underage sex slaves.
The man under criminal investigation.
The man who left a digital trail of his corruption.
The man who left criminal evidence on a laptop in a public repair shop.

That's the smartest man you know Joe?

What do you want from a man who spends his life in his basement.

You admire power. Got it.

I admire power in the form of talent and intelligence, yes, and like I said I'm like that universally. That doesn't mean I look up to bad people. I can respect a person's power but also think they're pieces of shit.

You admire power. Got it.

I admire power in the form of talent and intelligence, yes, and like I said I'm like that universally. That doesn't mean I look up to bad people. I can respect a person's power but also think they're pieces of shit.
Yeah. In post #15, when you said, "You're damn right he is. He was the president for 8 fucking years and now lives in a mansion with armed security 24/7. They don't do that shit for nobodies." Clearly, you were expressing a universal admiration. No need to explain that pieces of shit are admirable in your book -as long as they've achieved power.

Why aren't the Democrat Global Warming Cultists enraged that Joe Biden and Hunter made millions off of the Ukrainian Oil Corporations?

The man who got kicked out of the military.
The man who got photographed with a crack pipe in his mouth as he lay passed out.
The man who got photographed with underage sex slaves.
The man under criminal investigation.
The man who left a digital trail of his corruption.
The man who left criminal evidence on a laptop in a public repair shop.

That's the smartest man you know Joe?

Joe's crack head son is the smartest man he knows???

I think you are giving Obama a bit too much credit. I agree he is intelligent but what makes him so dangerous is his demeanor and personality. He is the consummate conman. He knows what he wants and uses all of his advantages very well to promote himself and to undermine America.

I intentionally didn't comment on his character because that's what makes it divisive. I'm always impressed when a right winger can agree with me on the intelligence of certain left wingers though. Most people on both sides struggle with shit like that.
I intentionally brought personality and character into it because I believe that is the big differentiator when it comes to figures like Obama. Too often we look at those people as being supremely gifted when it is really their personality and drive that pushes them to the top. Kamala Harris is an even better example of that.

Forum List

Back