Breaking news: 700k STOLEN Votes, Trump Win Coming in HOT

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) of Arizona’s 4th District took to his personal Twitter account on Thursday to raise the alarm. The State of Arizona had 700k STOLEN Votes.

America! Watch this. A detailed explanation using official AZ Secretary of State raw data. Over 700,000 votes stolen from
@realDonaldTrump
and given to Biden. #StopTheSteaI
@DonaldJTrumpJr

@MarkMeadows

@MarkFinchem

@kelliwardaz

@AZGOP

@ali

@Cernovich

BJ - I would not recommend this to BubbleCultists.

Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) of Arizona’s 4th District took to his personal Twitter account on Thursday to raise the alarm. The State of Arizona had 700k STOLEN Votes.

America! Watch this. A detailed explanation using official AZ Secretary of State raw data. Over 700,000 votes stolen from
@realDonaldTrump
and given to Biden. #StopTheSteaI
@DonaldJTrumpJr

@MarkMeadows

@MarkFinchem

@kelliwardaz

@AZGOP

@ali

@Cernovich

BJ - I would not recommend this to BubbleCultists.

When he takes it to a court of law and a judge acknowledges it as being true and authentic, then I will pay attention to your raving.

Why didn't he immediately go to a judge and court with this?

Give it up loser. trump lost.

LOSER!

The nearly seven minute video gives a detailed breakdown of the method by which Absentee votes were utilized to tip the scales in Arizona. The data samples from Absentee ballots counted on Election day versus those counted before show a radical departure in Biden votes by percentage an increase of about 15-20% on Election day versus those counted before.

If all of these ballots came from the same pool of ballots, the data scientists say this would be almost completely impossible.

There is no doubt the Democrats left no stone unturned to lie, cheat and steal this election for Biden. The problem is, the State level courts are in on the fix and the US Supreme Court doesn't want to touch it for fear of lighting off riots and destruction by overturning this fraudulent election.

True, because the SCOTUS believes that the Soros Funded paid members of the left are more threatening than the true believers on the right.
That belief needs to change.

Forum List

Back