President Trump Announces He Doesn't Want The RNC Nomination Unless It Is Earned At The Ballot Box - You Know, DEMOCRACY

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
So, here is the man who Biden, the Left, and the Mainstream Media constantly refer to as a threat to democracy.

President Trump posted on Truth Social yesterday...

1706309361618.png

Very presidential.

Meanwhile, the man who promises to save the world from the Ultra MAGA threat to Democracy, Joe Biden, happily participates in the DNC plan to disenfranchise his opponents, as explained by RFK Jr...

So, here is the man who Biden, the Left, and the Mainstream Media constantly refer to as a threat to democracy.

View attachment 893510

Very presidential.

Meanwhile, the man who promises to save the world from the Ultra MAGA threat to Democracy, Joe Biden, happily participates in the DNC plan to disenfranchise his opponents, as explained by RFK Jr...

View attachment 893510

Very presidential.

I'm old enough to remember when the nominee and VP nominee were basically chosen at the Republican and Democrat Conventions in "smoke filled rooms," by the party insiders.

If there were ever a time when this was appropriate for both parties, this would be it. On the Republican side, there is a real possibility that the "presumptive nominee" will be effectively or legally, or physically disqualified, and "we" need to gain a consensus on Plan B.

View attachment 893510

Very presidential.

Too bad I've never believed a word out of the orange bag O' shit's gaping maw. :rolleyes:

So I will be the first to call bullshit.

I'm old enough to remember when the nominee and VP nominee were basically chosen at the Republican and Democrat Conventions in "smoke filled rooms," by the party insiders.

If there were ever a time when this was appropriate for both parties, this would be it. On the Republican side, there is a real possibility that the "presumptive nominee" will be effectively or legally, or physically disqualified, and "we" need to gain a consensus on Plan B.
I think in today's "lawfare" environment, that's a possibility regardless whom the nominee is, although obviously greatest possibility for Trump. Let's hope they don't assassinate him; that's all they've got left.

Can't beat letting the people vote in my opinion.

I have experienced too many local elections where our Republican nominee was chosen in Richmond or wherever instead of the ballot box, and although every single time my preferred candidate was chosen, it still ticked me off and gave me a feeling I was disenfranchised. (I realize I could have taken off work and driven far away to participate myself.)

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:

View attachment 893510

Very presidential.

This is absolutely HILARIOUS...

Are they really? Go on then, just for shits and giggles, show me.
Um, I think you are perfectly aware of how the Biden Admin is attempting to get Trump removed.

On the Dem side, consider these 2020 New Hampshire primary results and compare the awarded delegates to those from the recent 2024 NH election. Please post the results of your comparison...

1706319025281.png

Um, I think you are perfectly aware of how the Biden Admin is attempting to get Trump removed.

On the Dem side, consider these 2020 New Hampshire primary results and compare the awarded delegates to those from the recent 2024 NH election. Please post the results of your comparison...

View attachment 893591

Trump was the one who made the decisions he made. Literally you're trying to blame the Democrats for Trump totally ignoring democracy, the constitution and just about anything else and then PLAYING THE VICTIM. It's ridiculous.

What's your comparison about?

Biden is the president, people almost always vote for the president.

Let's see

2024 Biden (incumbent) 63.9%
2020 Biden (not incumbent) 8.4%

2012 Obama (incumbent) 80.91%
2008 Obama (not incumbent) 36.5%

1996 Clinton (incumbent) 84.37%
1992 Clinton (not incumbent) 24.78%

Do you see the pattern here?

View attachment 893510

Very presidential.

This thread belongs in SATIRE.

Americans NEED to dump the entire RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) & go back to voting for true "Independent" candidates. Screw the RCDP corporations & support independent candidates that best represent our Republic's U.S. Constitution & B.O.R. In their ORIGINAL INTENT.

Trump was the one who made the decisions he made. Literally you're trying to blame the Democrats for Trump totally ignoring democracy, the constitution and just about anything else and then PLAYING THE VICTIM. It's ridiculous.

What's your comparison about?

Biden is the president, people almost always vote for the president.

Let's see

2024 Biden (incumbent) 63.9%
2020 Biden (not incumbent) 8.4%

2012 Obama (incumbent) 80.91%
2008 Obama (not incumbent) 36.5%

1996 Clinton (incumbent) 84.37%
1992 Clinton (not incumbent) 24.78%

Do you see the pattern here?

I said,
"compare the awarded delegates"
2020 (I posted) versus 2024.

Fail.

"Fail" huh?

Seems the only "fail" is this conversation which has just ended.
Well, you and others have failed to see the significance of all of this. I got the impression you don't know, or don't care about what the Dems are doing.

The Left calls Trump a threat to Democracy.

The Left has made a farce of our elections.

Meanwhile,
  • They prevent RFK Jr. from running as a Democrat
  • They attempt to block the Republican frontrunner from being eligible to even run
  • Democrats vote in New Hampshire - DNC says it doesn't count - no delegates for Dean even though he got 20%. No delegates for anyone.

Democracy is about the people voting for the candidates of their choice, and the differences between Trump and the Biden Admin on this subject are enormous.

I am surprised more people are not fed up with the fact that our elections have become so controlled and manipulated.

Regards,
Jim

Well, you and others have failed to see the significance of all of this. I got the impression you don't know, or don't care about what the Dems are doing.

The Left calls Trump a threat to Democracy.

The Left has made a farce of our elections.

Meanwhile,
  • They prevent RFK Jr. from running as a Democrat
  • They attempt to block the Republican frontrunner from being eligible to even run
  • Democrats vote in New Hampshire - DNC says it doesn't count - no delegates for Dean even though he got 20%. No delegates for anyone.

Democracy is about the people voting for the candidates of their choice, and the differences between Trump and the Biden Admin on this subject are enormous.

I am surprised more people are not fed up with the fact that our elections have become so controlled and manipulated.

Regards,
Jim

It doesn't matter what the Dems or the Reps are doing. Both sides are messed up, both will try and get as many votes as possible.

What matters is the electoral system.

1) The US uses FPTP. It's messed up.

How do I know this? Because Germany uses FPTP at the same time as PR, and they get totally different results.

Take 2017 for an example.

The CDU/CSU gained 37.27% of the vote with FPTP and they got 77% of the seats.

With PR they gained about 33% of the vote and 34.7% of the seats.

Do you see the difference? Same day, same people voting, and yet they lost 4.25% of the vote and lost 43% of the seats.

FPTP twists things in favor of the major two parties. In Germany it's as much as 10% for the main two parties with FPTP compared with PR. And that's with people knowing that PR will trump FPTP at the end of the day anyway. Without that it skews things even more.

In the UK they have FPTP and the Lib Dems and Labour, two left win parties, had less than 1000 votes fewer than the Tories. But the Tories gained 150 seats more. This isn't what the people voted for, but it's what the system gave them anyway.

You're talking about what the Dems are doing. They're already getting a HUGE advantage over all the other parties except the Republicans. The Republicans get a HUGE advantage over the Democrats.

Look at the elections. Since 1990 the Republicans have won the popular vote ONCE. One time and one time ONLY. Both their presidents lost the popular vote the first time, but won the election because smaller states are more likely to be Republican.

The Supreme Court is basically 6-3, however only three of these justices were appointed by a republican President who had the majority of the vote. 3 were appointed by Trump who didn't have the majority of the vote, two were appointed by a president who became president without the majority of the vote the first time. Only Thomas, Mr corruption, was appointed by a guy who became president when he got in first time with the popular vote.

The Senate has had majority democratic votes in the past three elections (one election cycle over 6 elections) since the mid 2000s (2002 was Republican, 2004 Democrat majority) Yet the Republicans will win. The 177th Congress had a Republican majority in the Senate and yet they 26.8 million votes down compared to the Democrats.

And even then... it's Democrat v. Republican.

The US's third party is the Libertarian Party.

They have zero Senators, zero members of the house, zero President, zero Governors, zero members of state upper houses, one member of state lower houses, Jarrod Sammis is their only state congressman and he was elected as a Republican, then switched, watch him lose his seat.

You can talk about Democrats cheating. But to be honest the Republicans cheat like fucking crazy.

Take Redmap. Redmap which pushed for gerrymandering

1706429144450.png

This map is from 2014

In North Carolina the Republicans gained 55.39% of the vote and 10 out of 13 seats, 77% of the seats. That's not fair.

In 2016 the map was redrawn

1706429273175.png

The Republicans gained 53.22% of the vote and 77% of the seats. Still not fair.

1706429317129.png

Then they were redrawn for the 2020 election with the Republicans getting 49.4% of the vote compared to the Democrat's 50% of the vote and the Republicans gained 61% of the seats. Still not fair.

1706429387751.png

2022 they redrew the areas again and it was 7 to 7. 50% of the seats for 52% to 47% for the Republicans. A lot fairer.

But Redmap was pushing for this cheating. And yes, the Democrats do it too, but the Republicans are MUCH WORSE.

Top 10 gerrymandered states in 2024

• North Carolina: Has used Districts 1 and 12 for minority voters.
  • Maryland: Uses broken districts to give an advantage to Democrats.
  • Pennsylvania: Divides its major urban areas among other districts.
  • Kentucky: Places urban populations in rural districts.
  • Louisiana: Combined Baton Rouge and New Orleans into one district to minimize Democratic votes.
  • Utah: Divides Salt Lake City into surrounding rural districts.
  • Texas: Has tried to propose districts that would unfairly affect minority voters.
  • Arkansas: Has drawn district boundaries to balance out city voters with rural voters.
  • Ohio: Unfairly distributed districts in a partisan way.
A lot more Republican than Democrat, but has Maryland, with PA and OH being mixed states.

View attachment 893510

Very presidential.

What’s he talking about? He’s been declaring himself the winner and threatening the donors of his opponents! He is anything but democratic.

Americans NEED to dump the entire RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) & go back to voting for true "Independent" candidates. Screw the RCDP corporations & support independent candidates that best represent our Republic's U.S. Constitution & B.O.R. In their ORIGINAL INTENT.
:thankusmile: Best post on this thread.:thup:

Forum List

Back