Joe Biden says his son is, and I quote "the smartest man i know"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The man who got kicked out of the military.
The man who got photographed with a crack pipe in his mouth as he lay passed out.
The man who got photographed with underage sex slaves.
The man under criminal investigation.
The man who left a digital trail of his corruption.
The man who left criminal evidence on a laptop in a public repair shop.

That's the smartest man you know Joe?

The man who got photographed with a crack pipe in his mouth as he lay passed out.

Probably thinks he's smart because he's got away with it.

I wouldn't call him an unintelligent person. I think when somebody is an asshole and has an ideology you disagree with it can be a lot easier to think they're stupid when they're not. For example I see leftists call guys like Ted Cruz stupid all the time. Ted Cruz is as sharp as a fucking razor and anybody that doesn't notice that is blinded by something. It's the same for many right wingers when they look at people on the left.

• Banned

Has he?

• Banned

I wouldn't call him an unintelligent person. I think when somebody is an asshole and has an ideology you disagree with it can be a lot easier to think they're stupid when they're not. For example I see leftists call guys like Ted Cruz stupid all the time. Ted Cruz is as sharp as a fucking razor and anybody that doesn't notice that is blinded by something. It's the same for many right wingers when they look at people on the left.
He's gamed the system so of course he is at least half lit in the brain. But that is a FAR cry from being the smartest person Joe knows.

Coming from a retard like China Joe, it actually kinda makes sense...:rolleyes:

To the people laughing at my post...

Barack is a talented speaker and has some very impressive academic achievements. He climbed very quickly in life. That's because he's smart as fuck.

He's gamed the system so of course he is at least half lit in the brain. But that is a FAR cry from being the smartest person Joe knows.

The smartest person Joe knows is probably Barack. Regardless of what you might think of his character that dude is sharp.

EDIT: Hillary too, and I hate that woman.
The point is the TERRIBLE judgment Joe is publicly expressing.

Barack is a talented speaker and has some very impressive academic achievements. He climbed very quickly in life. That's because he's smart as fuck.
Uh huh. He's a big fuc*ing deal.

I think you are giving Obama a bit too much credit. I agree he is intelligent but what makes him so dangerous is his demeanor and personality. He is the consummate conman. He knows what he wants and uses all of his advantages very well to promote himself and to undermine America.

I think you are giving Obama a bit too much credit. I agree he is intelligent but what makes him so dangerous is his demeanor and personality. He is the consummate conman. He knows what he wants and uses all of his advantages very well to promote himself and to undermine America.

I intentionally didn't comment on his character because that's what makes it divisive. I'm always impressed when a right winger can agree with me on the intelligence of certain left wingers though. Most people on both sides struggle with shit like that.

Forum List

Back