JFK ord intern to give blowjob to assoc in

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
swimming pool - per NBC news show and tell all conf by theintern

a sick person

Last edited:
A very reckless - and dangerous - president.......................................

I hated that interview though with his mistress....
It makes me wonder why some people have no problem with something like that, it made me feel sorry for Caroline Kennedy to hear this stuff. And i'm about as far from Democrat as you can get! I actually think the majority of Kennedy's were pretty sick. And you probably noticed any problems they got themselves into had to do with sex or murder. Was there ever any scandals about Robert Kennedy?? I don't remember any....

It makes me wonder why some people have no problem with something like that, it made me feel sorry for Caroline Kennedy to hear this stuff. And i'm about as far from Democrat as you can get! I actually think the majority of Kennedy's were pretty sick. And you probably noticed any problems they got themselves into had to do with sex or murder. Was there ever any scandals about Robert Kennedy?? I don't remember any....

Robert Kennedy was just as bad

Let me see. Bobby Kennedy had a torrid affair with Marilyn Monroe, among others, and there is ample evidence that he was involved in Monroe's alleged "suicide".

Bobby also knew about his brother John's "indiscretions", and was involved in many of the Kennedy family's "misdealings".

The Kennedy clan have ALWAYS believed they were above the law, or that "pesky" things like "rules" and "morality" and "values" and "integrity" were for those who were not as "privileged" as they are. One thing they found out is that they were NOT "bulletproof".

The kicker is that the media knew all about the Kennedy clan and they withheld the information from the public choosing instead to invent a mythical administration they preferred to call "camelot".

Sheds light on what the real Kennedy-Camelot era was like behind the scenes...
:eusa_eh:
JFK intern recounts long-ago affair in new book
Mon Feb 13,`12 – Mimi Alford was terrified in 1998 when the Monica Lewinsky scandal turned the word "intern" into a dirty joke, exposing an affair with a president. Her decades-old secret about her trysts with John F. Kennedy was still safe then.
Outed in a 2003 biography and a New York newspaper account, Alford has learned to tell her story and not be ashamed of it — from the moment she said Kennedy seduced her on her fourth day working at the White House until the affair ended shortly before his death. In "Once Upon a Secret: My Affair with President John F. Kennedy and its Aftermath," published last week by Random House, she writes of her first encounter as a naïve teenager, her "varied and fun" sex life with Kennedy, whom she always called Mr. President.

The Rumson, N.J., native was 19 and had no sexual experience when she first went to bed with Kennedy in his wife, Jacqueline's, bedroom. It was June 1962. "Short of screaming," she writes, "I doubt I could have done anything to thwart his intentions." Nor did she want to thwart his intentions. "I wouldn't describe what happened that night as making love," she writes. "But I wouldn't call it nonconsensual, either." Addressing people who have questioned the encounter, she said: "I don't consider it was rape. I have never considered it rape because I was willing." The relationship continued, even after Alford had become engaged while attending college in suburban Boston, until Kennedy's 1963 assassination, she wrote.

The two raced rubber ducks in the bathtub; they had multiple sexual encounters, though he never kissed her; when he called her at her college dorm, he would use the code name Michael Carter, she wrote. Her account seems "quite credible," said Robert Dallek, whose Kennedy biography made a passing reference to a college sophomore who was a favorite of the president's. "This is how he operated," Dallek said. "He was a compulsive womanizer." A lawyer for the Kennedy family did not respond to requests for comment over the weekend.

Writing the book was liberating, Alford said in an interview last week in her publisher's midtown Manhattan offices. Now 68, Alford was slim and elegant in a gray knit dress, gray pageboy hairstyle and pearl earrings. She was Marion "Mimi" Beardsley when she arrived at the White House press office the summer after her freshman year at Wheaton College in Massachusetts, then an all-girls school. The affair began during her summer internship and continued when she returned to Wheaton in the fall, she wrote. It continued while she dated and until a few months after her engagement to Tony Fahnestock, a senior at Williams. She was deep into wedding preparations when Kennedy was shot.

MORE

The kicker is that the media knew all about the Kennedy clan and they withheld the information from the public choosing instead to invent a mythical administration they preferred to call "camelot".

Kind of like our present media....when it comes to Dems anyway! :)

Gentlemen,
This is what happens when you raise your sons with the mantra "Boys, screw all you can; it's good for you!", which is what old Joe Kennedy, a philanderer of some note himself, allegedly told his sons. Some of us are brought up with a higher standard of honor and respect for ladies....and some, obviously, are not.

Gentlemen,
This is what happens when you raise your sons with the mantra "Boys, screw all you can; it's good for you!", which is what old Joe Kennedy, a philanderer of some note himself, allegedly told his sons. Some of us are brought up with a higher standard of honor and respect for ladies....and some, obviously, are not.

I don't see anything wrong with young men sowing their wild oats before they settle down, just falling in love and marrying the first woman you spark any chemistry with is reckless.

Why are so many so willing to believe out of hand what someone says, just because it's published? Politics is a world of whores. The vast majority of those who function in that world are whores of the worst kind and I wish to cast no aspersion on ordinary whores.

Some woman claims a man who is now deceased ordered her to give someone a blowjob. The appropriate question is: And you did it? What sort of person would follow such an order without a gun to the head?

I might believe George W. Bush, or Dick Cheney, or Newt Gingrich, or Bill Clinton might issue such a sexually sadistic order. But I believe John Kennedy, in spite of his philandering nature, was above doing something so degenerate. Even if the intern in question had explicitly or implicitly made herself (or himself) available to follow such orders.

Gentlemen,

I don't see anything wrong with young men sowing their wild oats before they settle down, just falling in love and marrying the first woman you spark any chemistry with is reckless.

Agreed; but continuing that behavior after one has acquired the maturity to marry and settle down is dishonorable, callous, and destructive. What is at least understandable (if a bit crass) when one is twenty and single, is another matter entirely when one is forty and married, with children. He who cannot find a woman he loves enough to remain faithful to her, does better to remain single. Over a lifetime, I have known and loved enough women, to understand that they are people, not toys to be played with and discarded. I had rather treat a whore like a lady, than to ever treat a lady like a whore.

Gentlemen,

Agreed; but continuing that behavior after one has acquired the maturity to marry and settle down is dishonorable, callous, and destructive. What is at least understandable (if a bit crass) when one is twenty and single, is another matter entirely when one is forty and married, with children. He who cannot find a woman he loves enough to remain faithful to her, does better to remain single. Over a lifetime, I have known and loved enough women, to understand that they are people, not toys to be played with and discarded. I had rather treat a whore like a lady, than to ever treat a lady like a whore.

I can say this, managomy is not for everyone and I actually don't think its natural, some people are just never really meant to stay with 1 person or live a managamous lifestyle, they force themselves to try and thats when everything burns to the ground, maybe JFK should have just been a man whore his whole life.

Forum List

Back