The FBI Is At It Again, Trying To Interfere In Our Election

Perhaps if you MAGA morons had passed the border bill
Maybe you should have read it. $118B Border Security bill. $18B to Israel, $82B to Ukraine and $18B to border security--who's borders are we securing. Also, it doesn't stop immigration--5K illegals plus per day will still be allowed before any caps and any disputes will be decided by the democrat DC circuit court--SOLELY. Again run along--you're an ignorant moron.

Maybe you should have read it. $118B Border Security bill. $18B to Israel, $82B to Ukraine and $18B to border security--who's borders are we securing. Also, it doesn't stop immigration--5K illegals plus will still be allowed before any caps and any disputes will be decided by the democrat DC circuit court--SOLELY. Again run along--you're an ignorant moron.
I did something you evidently did not do. I read the bill. The bill was good for border security. Unlike you I don’t take my marching orders from an Orange zombie, That is for mindless fools like yourself.

I did not say that the FBI protected us from all terrorist attacks you idiot. Only that we’ve had no major terrorist attacks in the same league as 9/11, boy.

Even the FBI can’t keep up with all the domestic mass shootings in this country because of our loose gun laws.

The FBI is not perfect but they have done a good job protecting us.

I will never agree with all your defund the police and law enforcement garbage. Sorry but I don‘t buy into your bullshit that our law enforcement is evil.
~~~~~~
Unfortunately, the FBI has been two steps behind each of the attacks on America.
What makes you believe they have and will improve themselves?
All they managed to do in the last three years is to establish that they use their apparratus to foment and create conspiracies against the very things they're supposed to protect.

Likely pushed by the AG Merrick Garland. Not that the Seventh Floor, corrupted by Øbama, needs encouragement.

Just defund and make a new, leaner agency. With a base outside the Beltway.

Now I understand why more than 3 years later, the FBI arrested the individual who shot a pistol in the air on January 6--even though NBC News and Sedition Hunters had the guy identified long ago.
Here's why--Trump posted this during SOTU on Thursday. Dude was arrested Friday
^^^ Dupe.

The FBI will not let DJT take it over even if he is elected. They are investigating him as we write here.

I did something you evidently did not do. I read the bill. The bill was good for border security. Unlike you I don’t take my marching orders from an Orange zombie, That is for mindless fools like yourself.
What an asshole. ^^^

Ignore.

Well, I was thinking about the way they busted up the plot to kidnap the Governor of Michigan, but you're right.

The creative use of FISA warrants is another good example of the bestest most premier law enforcement agency in the whole wide world. :icon_rolleyes:
I bet they know your shoe size by now.

Forum List

Back